Great Britain – Jihadi Wonderland

I was not saying about their allegiance. And it doesn’t matter what you think about them being real citizens or not. According to the British law they are the citizens of the country and have the same rights with the rest, right?
They demand MORE rights >> Muslim rights

From the book ISIS Exposed by Erick Staklebeck, ppg. 144-145

“Great Britain circa 2015, is a place Churchill would not recognize, and that Thatcher fought doggedly to prevent. It’s a place where Mohammed is the most popular name for male babies; where soldiers are murdered on the streets in broad daylight by Islamic fanatics; where Anjem Choudary shouts for sharia law, while leeching off the very government he’s like to see overthrown; where some 85 fully functioning sharia courts operate in major British cities; and where hostile Islamic enclaves have been established in London neighborhoods.”

images
images

“In 2011, Islamists in league with London ISIS supplier, Anjem Choudary, put up posters around Tower Hamlets, proclaiming it a “Sharia Controlled Zone”, where Islamic rules are enforced. Harassment of non-Muslims – particularly homosexuals, women, and alcohol consumers – at the hands of self-proclaimed “Muslim London Patrols”, has become a regular occurance in East London.

Londonistan-Shariah-controlled-zone.jpg

“How bad are things in the UK ? During my trips to Britain over the past few years, I’ve interviewed >>

1) Saad al-Faqih –an al Qaeda-linked , US designated global terrorist

2) Yasser al Sirri -- an al Qaeda-linked radical, wanted in the US and Egypt, on terrorism charges

3) Noman Benotman * – former Libyan terrorist leader, and associate of Osama bin Laden and Ayman al-Zawahiri.

4) Anjem Choudary – Great Britain’s most notorious and outspoken radical Islamist (jihadist), and supplier of British fighters to ISIS.

“Yet none of my face-to=face interviews with them were conducted behind prison walls. Rather, all of these men are living comfortable lives in London, moving about freely in the land of Churchill and Thatcher (who likely are turning in their graves as I writes this)”

* Reformed and now works against jihadists
Oh dear, another right-wing whack job milking an ever more gullable right-wing audience; this about sums him up nicely,

"It has been almost-comical to see how the Christian Broadcasting Network’s Erick Stakelbeck went from working as a sports reporter to a “terrorism analyst” heralded by Religious Right and anti-Muslim groups, which never seem to question his complete lack of credentials and expertise. But Stakelbeck knows how to please a crowd with his vehement diatribes against Muslims and progressives, warning that they are both have a “shared hatred for this country.”" CBN’s Erick Stakelbeck Mixes ‘Terrorism Analysis’ with Biblical Prophecy | Right Wing Watch

Next?
Christer kooks

I was not saying about their allegiance. And it doesn’t matter what you think about them being real citizens or not. According to the British law they are the citizens of the country and have the same rights with the rest, right?
And? What do you propose to do with them?

Utter drivel. You could just as easily substitute "Roman Catholic" or "Jewish" for "Muslim" in your sentance, and it would still remain utter drivel.
FALSE! Only Islam has an Ummah. Stop pretending.

Ummah is just a word in Arabic-----I think it means something like "nation" So when
muslims say UMMAH-----they are saying something like that which Christians mean when
they say "CHRISTENDOM" << kinda archaic---but that is a word too

^^^^^^^ so??? neither is the vile stench of baathism and nazism
And Islam ought to get the same treatment that they (Hitler & Saddam) got.
hitler was a papist goy

Interestingly "goy" is a word too------it means "nation"---but is used to connote "OTHER NATION"
in Hebrew-----ie not jews or not "the children of Israel" In a kind of slang----just "goy" used
alone is USED but as a kind of slang----to denote a "non-jew". "Papist" used to have a negative
connotation.-------Protestants used it---at one time---in a derogatory manner

teach them acrobatics and open lots of circuses

It's OK, you've already proven my point, there's really no need to keep hammering it home. :)

Oh, and given that I'm British and live quite happily in our green and pleasant (although all to often wet and windy) land, I don't get to see CNN, MSNBC, MSM, PBS, etc. Just saying...

As for quizzes, I'm game for a laugh, where do I find it?
Right here >>

OK. Here's your Quiz. 50% of it >> Prepare to discover what has deliberately been omitted from your TV programs, radio, websites, etc.
Identify all the names and what the association with Islamization is. Then identify all the things and how they are associated. No fake answers now. I know who/what all of these are. Every single one. And don't feel bad if you don't do too well. No Islamapologist ever got more than 5% on this quiz. Most got zero.

Names associated with Stealth Jihad (AKA Islamization)

Ibin Taamiyah, the Madhi, Sheik Ahmed Yassin, Sami al-Arian, Ramadan Abdallah Shallah, Mazen al-Najjar, Richard A. Clarke, Imam Muzzamil Siddiqui, Susan Douglas, Peter DiGangi, William Bennetta, Gilbert Sewall , Prince Alwaleed bin Talal, al-Hajj Talib'Abur, Rashid Sahmsi Ali, Khalid Latif, Omar Mohammedi, Joe Kaufman, Chantal Carnes, Hasan al-Banna (creator of the Muslim Brotherhood-I'll give you that one), Tariq Ramadan, Siraj Wahhaj, Mozen Mokhtar, Nouman Ali Khan, Abdul Malik , Imam Jamal Badawi, Br. Jawad Ahmad, Hassan Abbas, Mullah Abdul Rashid Ghazi, Sheik Mjed 'Abd al-Rahman al-Firian, Prince Sultan Ibn Abd al-'Aziz, Ali al-Ahmed, Itamar Marcus, Barbara Cook, Muhammad ibn Abd al-Wahhab, Ahmed Omar Abu Ali, Mohammed Osman Idris, Mohammed el-Yacoubi, Abu Abdullah, Baitullah Mehsud, Yunis al-Astal, Zeyno Baran, Aaron Klein, Muhammad Abdel-El, Sheik Yasser Hamad, Nur Mohammad, Ahmed Yassin (deceased), Sheik Abdel Rahman, Sheik Mohammed bin Rashid AL Maktoum, NJ Judge Joseph Charles, Abdullah Azzam, Thomas Klocek, Fazlur Rehman Khalil , Mohammad Elachmi Hamdi, Bat Ye'or, Max Steenberghe, Anders Fogh Ramussen, Paul Jeeves, Yusuf al-Qarodawi, Bashar al-Assad, Robert S. Leiken, Theo Van Gogh, Michel Gurfinkel, Imam Ahmed Salam, Piet Hein Donner, Miguel Angel Toma , Salah Yassin, Hassan Nasrallah, Ahmed Assad Barakat, Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva, Bashar al-Assad, Adolpho Aguilar Zinser, Joseph Farah, Nabil al-Marabh, Raed Hijazi, David Harris, Syed Mumtaz Ali, Omar Ahmad, Ibrahim Hooper, Sheikh Mubarak Ali Gilani, Dr. Paul Williams , Hassan al Turabi, Clement Rodney Hampton-El, Kevin James, Warner MacKenzie, Sayeed Abdul A'la Maududi, Abdullah Yusef Ali, Mohammed Marmaduke Pickthall, Nessim Joseph Dawood, Mohammed Habib Shakir, Arthur John Arberry, Aqsa Parvez, Atefeh Rajabi, Francis Bok, Michael Coren, Homaidan Ali Al-Turki, Sheik Saleh Al-Fawzan, Paul Marshall, Koenraad Elst, Tom Clancy, Phil Alden Robinson, Michael Graham, Thomas Klocek, Stephen Coughlin, Hasham Islam, Steven Emerson, Mordechai Nisan, Abduraman Alamoudi, Ramadan Abdallah Shallah, Musa Abu Marzook, Keith Ellison, Abdullah al-Arian, ,Jamal-al-Din al-Afghani, James Woolsey, Walid Phares, Guy Rodgers, Brigitte Gabriel, Robert Spencer, Paul Sperry, P.David Gaubatz, Chris Gaubatz, Stefanie Creswell, Charety Zhe, Adnan el-Shukrijumah, Jaffar the Pilot, Mohammad Weiss Rasool, Brian P. Fairchild, Peter M. Leitner, Sergeant Naveed I. Butt, Bill Bratton, William Taylor, Youssef Aboul-Enein, Jamal Barzinji, Ingrid Mattson, Safaa Zarzour, Khalid Iqbal, James "Yousef" Yee, Ahmed Alwani, Taja Alwani, Warith Deen Umar, Tom Harrington, John Guandolo, Patrick Sookhdeo, Gaddoor Saidi, Muhammad Usmani, Mahdi Bray, Ali al-Timimi, Maulana Abdul Ala Maududi, Sayyid Quth, Zaid Shakir, Hamdan al-Shalawi, Muhammed al-Qudhaieen, Omar Shain, Hani Hanjour, Kenneth Williams, Edward Sloan, Ismail Elbarasse, Sheik Omar Abdul-Rahman, George Sadler, Mohammed Akram Adlouni, Zeid al-Noman, Shukri Aby Baker, Mohammad El-Mezain, Ghassan Elashi, Sayyid Syeed, Bassem Osman, Ahmed Elkadi, Mahboob Khan, Suhail Khan, Mufid Abdulgader, Abdelhaleem Ashqar, Frank Gaffney, Sue Myrick, Abuhena Saifulislam, Ali "the American" Mohamed, Juan Zarate, Hisham Altalib, Mohammed Shamma, Ahmad Sakr, Abdullah bin Laden, Mohamed Jamal Khalifah, Ahmad Mohamed Ali, Joey Musmar, Lina Morales, Donald Lavey, Sibel Dinez Edmonds, Khalid Duran, Muhammad Hishm Kabbani, Ali Ahmed, Agha Jafri, Michael Rolince, John M. Cole, Dr. Ziad Asali, James Margolin, Foria Younis, John B. Vincent, John O'Neill, Ivien C. Smith, Salam al-Marayati, Tom Reynolds, Khaled Saffuri, Agha Saeed, Mohammed al-Hanooti, Sue VanBaalen, Sister Sue, Michael Scheuer, Michael Waller, David Forte, Sheikh Mamza Yusuf, Ihsan Bagby, Abd al-Rahman al-Rashed, Serge Trifkovic, Irshad Manji, Imam Mohamad Adam el-Sheikh, Yvonne Haddad, Warith Deen Umar, Taha al-Alwani, Ali al-Timimi, J.M. Rodwell, Dr. Ali Sina, John Esposito, Karen Armstrong, Saad al-Sharani, Suleiman Alwan, Farid Esack, Sheikh Faysal Mawlawi, Ali Abd al Rahman al-Faqasi al-Ghamdi, Saul al-Rashid, Abderraouf Jdey, Faruq al-Tunisi, Adam Gadahn, Andre Carson, Issa al-Britani, Aafia Siddiqui, Kamran Akhtar, Gary Harter, Iyman Faris, Hesham Hadayet, Hala Mohammed Sadeq El-Awadly, Anwar al-Awlaki, Pamela L. Rhames, Michael S. Tutko, David C. Kane, Nick Pindulic, Suzanne E. Spaulding, Sen. Patrick Leahy, Sen. John Kyl, Sen. Dianne Feinstein, Sen. Paul Sarbanes, Bill Baker, Rep. David Bonior, Rep. John Conyers, Rep. John Dingell, Robert M. Blitzer, Louis Freeh, Thomas Pickard, Carol Motyka, Marsha Parrish, Yola Haber, Doug Balin, Rep. Anthony Weiner, Roderick L. Beverly, Caroline Glick, Shelomo Alfassa, Hadia Roberts, Margaret Gulotta, Emanuel "Manny" Johnson Jr., Esther Pan

Quiz? Too funny for words. A random assortment of names, some quite recognisable, others quite obscure that fosters your paranoid neurotic fantasies about "stealth Islamisation". It's perhaps revealing of your mind set that the above list has 666 words in total...oooh what a coincidence...:eek: Pity you duplicate Ali al-Timimi, Bashar al-Assad, Ramadan Abdallah Shallah, Warith Deen Umar and Thomas Klocek, that screws up your "Islamic apocalypse" a bit, doesn't it? Never mind, you can always play six degrees of seperation, to get whatwever result you fantasise about, meanwhile, here in the UK we'll carry on in the real world. ;)

Utter drivel. You could just as easily substitute "Roman Catholic" or "Jewish" for "Muslim" in your sentance, and it would still remain utter drivel.
FALSE! Only Islam has an Ummah. Stop pretending.

Ummah is just a word in Arabic-----I think it means something like "nation" So when
muslims say UMMAH-----they are saying something like that which Christians mean when
Well wonders will never cease, a post by iRosie91 I agree with!

What MUST Be Done About Islam

1. Declare Islam to be >> not a religion (as Italy and other countries have done).

2. Declare Islam unconstitutional and banned (by the Supremacy Clause)

3. Close all mosques, Islamic centers, etc.

4. Eliminate all vestiges of Islam (Korans, footwashing basins, prayer rooms, minarets, etc)

5. Ban the name Mohammed (all spellings) from birth certification.

6. Enact and enforce Muslim immigration/travel ban.

7. Deport all Muslims on FBI watch list.

8. Ban the Muslim Brotherhood and all MB front groups (see "Muslim Mafia", page 235 for US Justice Dept. list)

9. Close down all Muslim Brotherhood front group offices (CAIR, ISNA, MSA, etc)

10. Stop schools from banning protectionist books and videos (ex. Obsession: Radical Islam in Tarpon Springs, Florida)

11. Get all Muslims out of the US government.

Not just a word. It is the worldwide NATION that Muslims belong to, the nationality they see themselves as, and really the only one.

Quiz? Too funny for words. A random assortment of names, some quite recognisable, others quite obscure that fosters your paranoid neurotic fantasies about "stealth Islamisation". It's perhaps revealing of your mind set that the above list has 666 words in total...oooh what a coincidence...:eek: Pity you duplicate Ali al-Timimi, Bashar al-Assad, Ramadan Abdallah Shallah, Warith Deen Umar and Thomas Klocek, that screws up your "Islamic apocalypse" a bit, doesn't it? Never mind, you can always play six degrees of seperation, to get whatwever result you fantasise about, meanwhile, here in the UK we'll carry on in the real world. ;)
Typical DEFLECTION of yet another liberal biting the dust, before the Islamization Quiz, with which they have no clue whatsoever. No attempt to take the Quiz, Mr Quiz Zero ?

Now that you've discovered how much you don't know, how about if I shorten it down for you ?

Just 6 items >>

1. Peter DiGangi

2. Lina Morales

3. Hesham Islam

And random ? Here's a few more names connected with Islamization, just off the top of my head right now, to add to the list since you have a trauma with the number of items >>

4. Marion Boyd

5. Homa Ar-Jomand

6. Dalton McGuinty

As for the duplicates, that just happens in lists of this size. Most people recognize that.

Not just a word. It is the worldwide NATION that Muslims belong to, the nationality they see themselves as, and really the only one.

Ok-----yes----they refer to THEMSELVES as THE UMMAH ------but the word ummah still means
"nation" I have been told that INUIT means THE humans in the language of the eskimos.
I do not believe that the conceit of a nation calling themselves THE nation is a singular conceit.
The greeks called everyone who did not speak GREEK "barbarians" <<< which,, I believe,
included the presently understood connotation

1. Declare Islam to be >> not a religion (as Italy and other countries have done).

4. Eliminate all vestiges of Islam (Korans, footwashing basins, prayer rooms, minarets, etc)

8. Ban the Muslim Brotherhood and all MB front groups (see "Muslim Mafia", page 235 for US Justice Dept. list)

10. Stop schools from banning protectionist books and videos (ex. Obsession: Radical Islam in Tarpon Springs, Florida)

All that is very interesting, but what do you achieve by doing that? All Muslim population of say Britain will forget their habits and beliefs and become true followers of the Western values?

All that is very interesting, but what do you achieve by doing that? All Muslim population of say Britain will forget their habits and beliefs and become true followers of the Western values?

Religions have been legislated out of existence in the past. In the remote past even Christian countries
legislated various religions out of existence. Muslim countries have never stopped doing so.
Non muslim countries can EMULATE their methods. Fair is fair.

Religions have been legislated out of existence in the past. In the remote past even Christian countries
legislated various religions out of existence. Muslim countries have never stopped doing so.
That is understandable. But my question is – what to do with those millions of Muslims who already live in European countries and have their citizenship?

That is understandable. But my question is – what to do with those millions of Muslims who already live in European countries and have their citizenship?

easy----LEGISLATION with love. Do you know what the PACT OF OMAR is ?

easy----LEGISLATION with love. Do you know what the PACT OF OMAR is ?
I have never heard about the pact of Omar before. But I read about it in Wiki after you mentioned it. Some of its provisions seem reasonable for me. But I still don’t understand what ‘legislation with love’ is and what it has to do with that.

Forum List

Back