Great Britain – Jihadi Wonderland

Jihadi Wonderland. lol
Not funny for the people being killed there. And a great culture slowly being destroyed, by Muslim uncivilized, barbaric savages.
Did you know that after English and Welsh, Polish is the third most spoken language in the UK? Damn those Poles, coming over here, undercutting our plumber's and builder's charges and doing a better job than the natives! At this rate we'll be overwhelmed by Polish people, there's Polish shops on every street corner and special sections in supermarkets just for unpronouncable Polish food (the beer's not bad though). Worse, all those Poles are Roman Catholics! Who do they think they are bringing Papism back to our green and pleasant land; next thing you know we're back to heresy trials and the Inquisition! British culture is doomed I tell ya, slowly being destroyed by those papists!!!! :eek-52:

Oh dear, another right-wing whack job milking an ever more gullable right-wing audience; this about sums him up nicely,

"It has been almost-comical to see how the Christian Broadcasting Network’s Erick Stakelbeck went from working as a sports reporter to a “terrorism analyst” heralded by Religious Right and anti-Muslim groups, which never seem to question his complete lack of credentials and expertise. But Stakelbeck knows how to please a crowd with his vehement diatribes against Muslims and progressives, warning that they are both have a “shared hatred for this country.”" CBN’s Erick Stakelbeck Mixes ‘Terrorism Analysis’ with Biblical Prophecy | Right Wing Watch

Next?
No doubt about your incompetence to provide ratings. You, a USMB lightweight, attempting to discredit Staklebeck, ? HA HA HA. One look at his book ISIS Exposed, and the treasury of footnote reports it contains, shows the grain of sand on the beach you are next to an accomplished author like him. And you're not much next to me either.

As for Staklebeck's diatribes against Muslims and progressives, warning that they are both have a “shared hatred for this country", he's absolutely right. and they both prove it with their actions and words.

Back to the drawing board for you, liberal brainwash victim.

Proof, if any were needed, just how gullable the political right-wing audience really is. Thank you for proving my point. :)

Jihadi Wonderland. lol
Not funny for the people being killed there. And a great culture slowly being destroyed, by Muslim uncivilized, barbaric savages.
Did you know that after English and Welsh, Polish is the third most spoken language in the UK? Damn those Poles, coming over here, undercutting our plumber's and builder's charges and doing a better job than the natives! At this rate we'll be overwhelmed by Polish people, there's Polish shops on every street corner and special sections in supermarkets just for unpronouncable Polish food (the beer's not bad though). Worse, all those Poles are Roman Catholics! Who do they think they are bringing Papism back to our green and pleasant land; next thing you know we're back to heresy trials and the Inquisition! British culture is doomed I tell ya, slowly being destroyed by those papists!!!! :eek-52:

LOLz, because Poles are driving their vehicles into civilians, all Brits seem to be stupid egalitarians.
Even on Stormfront some Brits spend more time ridiculing Poles than ridiculing Muslims.
I think Brits are Europe's most ridiculous, and stupid ethnicity.

Jihadi Wonderland. lol

LOLz, because Poles are driving their vehicles into civilians, all Brits seem to be stupid egalitarians.
Even on Stormfront some Brits spend more time ridiculing Poles than ridiculing Muslims.

Brits are Europeans?

Jihadi Wonderland. lol

Well we're not currently bombing Poland, so they have no reason to; and our own fascist and right-wing element aren't indicative of british people in general. Sorry to read you had a bad experience over here, clearly that's coloured your attitude.

You've also missed the point I was trying to make, but that's to be expected from a "dumb Polack" as the Americans would say, isn't it?

They deserve it all. They have allowed it to happen. The liberal scum are trying to destroy us the same way but we are resisting.
We don't all deserve it. The problem is our Conservative Part are barely right wing, and the only one that is, UKIP, has basically imploded and people don't vote for them in any numbers as doing so is likely to open the door to the Commie Labour Party.
The first question one should answer to is what to do with those Muslims who are the citizens of Great Britain (for example) but who are against the Western values and hails the Sharia law as the only right way for the society. Does the UKIP give an answer to this question?

The first question one should answer to is what to do with those Muslims who are the citizens of Great Britain (for example) but who are against the Western values and hails the Sharia law as the only right way for the society. Does the UKIP give an answer to this question?
You just answered your own question. They AREN'T (really) citizens). No Muslim is really a citizen of any nation. They are all citizens only of the Ummah (worldwide community of Muslims).

Thus (for example) a Muslim in England has more in common with , and has more allegiance to a Muslim in Panama than he does to a non-Muslim Brit. Muslim in Canada has more allegiance to another Muslim in Cambodia than to a non-Muslim in Canada. Etc etc.

You just answered your own question. They AREN'T (really) citizens). No Muslim is really a citizen of any nation. They are all citizens only of the Ummah (worldwide community of Muslims).

Thus (for example) a Muslim in England has more in common with , and has more allegiance to a Muslim in Panama than he does to a non-Muslim Brit. Muslim in Canada has more allegiance to another Muslim in Cambodia than to a non-Muslim in Canada. Etc etc.

Worth listening to:

Proof, if any were needed, just how gullable the political right-wing audience really is. Thank you for proving my point. :)
YOU just proved how gullible YOU are to leftwing propaganda spit out every day on CNN, MSNBC, MSM, PBS, media matters, the Nation, etc ad nauseum

Want to take my Islamization Quiz ?......and find out (like other information deprived liberal victims of liberal MISSION media) how much you don't know. Or are you too terrified of that ?

I was not saying about their allegiance. And it doesn’t matter what you think about them being real citizens or not. According to the British law they are the citizens of the country and have the same rights with the rest, right?

YOU just proved how gullible YOU are to leftwing propaganda spit out every day on CNN, MSNBC, MSM, PBS, media matters, the Nation, etc ad nauseum

Want to take my Islamization Quiz ?......and find out (like other information deprived liberal victims of liberal MISSION media) how much you don't know. Or are you too terrified of that ?

It's OK, you've already proven my point, there's really no need to keep hammering it home. :)

Oh, and given that I'm British and live quite happily in our green and pleasant (although all to often wet and windy) land, I don't get to see CNN, MSNBC, MSM, PBS, etc. Just saying...

As for quizzes, I'm game for a laugh, where do I find it?

Utter drivel. You could just as easily substitute "Roman Catholic" or "Jewish" for "Muslim" in your sentance, and it would still remain utter drivel.

I was not saying about their allegiance. And it doesn’t matter what you think about them being real citizens or not. According to the British law they are the citizens of the country and have the same rights with the rest, right?

Right!

CNN, MSNBC, MSM and PBS would be considered fairly right-wing anywhere but in the U.S. Sky News in the UK is to the left of those networks. Fox would be There is no left wing media in the U.S. it is all corporate media, even PBS has to cater to the right-wing Government. You need to get out a little.

The only non-US news you read is probably from the UK, so you haven't a clue what a neutral news media is.

"British media 'most right-wing' in Europe, YouGov survey finds"

The country with the most right-wing press in Europe has been revealed

It's OK, you've already proven my point, there's really no need to keep hammering it home. :)

Oh, and given that I'm British and live quite happily in our green and pleasant (although all to often wet and windy) land, I don't get to see CNN, MSNBC, MSM, PBS, etc. Just saying...

As for quizzes, I'm game for a laugh, where do I find it?
Right here >>

OK. Here's your Quiz. 50% of it >> Prepare to discover what has deliberately been omitted from your TV programs, radio, websites, etc.
Identify all the names and what the association with Islamization is. Then identify all the things and how they are associated. No fake answers now. I know who/what all of these are. Every single one. And don't feel bad if you don't do too well. No Islamapologist ever got more than 5% on this quiz. Most got zero.

Names associated with Stealth Jihad (AKA Islamization)

Ibin Taamiyah, the Madhi, Sheik Ahmed Yassin, Sami al-Arian, Ramadan Abdallah Shallah, Mazen al-Najjar, Richard A. Clarke, Imam Muzzamil Siddiqui, Susan Douglas, Peter DiGangi, William Bennetta, Gilbert Sewall , Prince Alwaleed bin Talal, al-Hajj Talib'Abur, Rashid Sahmsi Ali, Khalid Latif, Omar Mohammedi, Joe Kaufman, Chantal Carnes, Hasan al-Banna (creator of the Muslim Brotherhood-I'll give you that one), Tariq Ramadan, Siraj Wahhaj, Mozen Mokhtar, Nouman Ali Khan, Abdul Malik , Imam Jamal Badawi, Br. Jawad Ahmad, Hassan Abbas, Mullah Abdul Rashid Ghazi, Sheik Mjed 'Abd al-Rahman al-Firian, Prince Sultan Ibn Abd al-'Aziz, Ali al-Ahmed, Itamar Marcus, Barbara Cook, Muhammad ibn Abd al-Wahhab, Ahmed Omar Abu Ali, Mohammed Osman Idris, Mohammed el-Yacoubi, Abu Abdullah, Baitullah Mehsud, Yunis al-Astal, Zeyno Baran, Aaron Klein, Muhammad Abdel-El, Sheik Yasser Hamad, Nur Mohammad, Ahmed Yassin (deceased), Sheik Abdel Rahman, Sheik Mohammed bin Rashid AL Maktoum, NJ Judge Joseph Charles, Abdullah Azzam, Thomas Klocek, Fazlur Rehman Khalil , Mohammad Elachmi Hamdi, Bat Ye'or, Max Steenberghe, Anders Fogh Ramussen, Paul Jeeves, Yusuf al-Qarodawi, Bashar al-Assad, Robert S. Leiken, Theo Van Gogh, Michel Gurfinkel, Imam Ahmed Salam, Piet Hein Donner, Miguel Angel Toma , Salah Yassin, Hassan Nasrallah, Ahmed Assad Barakat, Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva, Bashar al-Assad, Adolpho Aguilar Zinser, Joseph Farah, Nabil al-Marabh, Raed Hijazi, David Harris, Syed Mumtaz Ali, Omar Ahmad, Ibrahim Hooper, Sheikh Mubarak Ali Gilani, Dr. Paul Williams , Hassan al Turabi, Clement Rodney Hampton-El, Kevin James, Warner MacKenzie, Sayeed Abdul A'la Maududi, Abdullah Yusef Ali, Mohammed Marmaduke Pickthall, Nessim Joseph Dawood, Mohammed Habib Shakir, Arthur John Arberry, Aqsa Parvez, Atefeh Rajabi, Francis Bok, Michael Coren, Homaidan Ali Al-Turki, Sheik Saleh Al-Fawzan, Paul Marshall, Koenraad Elst, Tom Clancy, Phil Alden Robinson, Michael Graham, Thomas Klocek, Stephen Coughlin, Hasham Islam, Steven Emerson, Mordechai Nisan, Abduraman Alamoudi, Ramadan Abdallah Shallah, Musa Abu Marzook, Keith Ellison, Abdullah al-Arian, ,Jamal-al-Din al-Afghani, James Woolsey, Walid Phares, Guy Rodgers, Brigitte Gabriel, Robert Spencer, Paul Sperry, P.David Gaubatz, Chris Gaubatz, Stefanie Creswell, Charety Zhe, Adnan el-Shukrijumah, Jaffar the Pilot, Mohammad Weiss Rasool, Brian P. Fairchild, Peter M. Leitner, Sergeant Naveed I. Butt, Bill Bratton, William Taylor, Youssef Aboul-Enein, Jamal Barzinji, Ingrid Mattson, Safaa Zarzour, Khalid Iqbal, James "Yousef" Yee, Ahmed Alwani, Taja Alwani, Warith Deen Umar, Tom Harrington, John Guandolo, Patrick Sookhdeo, Gaddoor Saidi, Muhammad Usmani, Mahdi Bray, Ali al-Timimi, Maulana Abdul Ala Maududi, Sayyid Quth, Zaid Shakir, Hamdan al-Shalawi, Muhammed al-Qudhaieen, Omar Shain, Hani Hanjour, Kenneth Williams, Edward Sloan, Ismail Elbarasse, Sheik Omar Abdul-Rahman, George Sadler, Mohammed Akram Adlouni, Zeid al-Noman, Shukri Aby Baker, Mohammad El-Mezain, Ghassan Elashi, Sayyid Syeed, Bassem Osman, Ahmed Elkadi, Mahboob Khan, Suhail Khan, Mufid Abdulgader, Abdelhaleem Ashqar, Frank Gaffney, Sue Myrick, Abuhena Saifulislam, Ali "the American" Mohamed, Juan Zarate, Hisham Altalib, Mohammed Shamma, Ahmad Sakr, Abdullah bin Laden, Mohamed Jamal Khalifah, Ahmad Mohamed Ali, Joey Musmar, Lina Morales, Donald Lavey, Sibel Dinez Edmonds, Khalid Duran, Muhammad Hishm Kabbani, Ali Ahmed, Agha Jafri, Michael Rolince, John M. Cole, Dr. Ziad Asali, James Margolin, Foria Younis, John B. Vincent, John O'Neill, Ivien C. Smith, Salam al-Marayati, Tom Reynolds, Khaled Saffuri, Agha Saeed, Mohammed al-Hanooti, Sue VanBaalen, Sister Sue, Michael Scheuer, Michael Waller, David Forte, Sheikh Mamza Yusuf, Ihsan Bagby, Abd al-Rahman al-Rashed, Serge Trifkovic, Irshad Manji, Imam Mohamad Adam el-Sheikh, Yvonne Haddad, Warith Deen Umar, Taha al-Alwani, Ali al-Timimi, J.M. Rodwell, Dr. Ali Sina, John Esposito, Karen Armstrong, Saad al-Sharani, Suleiman Alwan, Farid Esack, Sheikh Faysal Mawlawi, Ali Abd al Rahman al-Faqasi al-Ghamdi, Saul al-Rashid, Abderraouf Jdey, Faruq al-Tunisi, Adam Gadahn, Andre Carson, Issa al-Britani, Aafia Siddiqui, Kamran Akhtar, Gary Harter, Iyman Faris, Hesham Hadayet, Hala Mohammed Sadeq El-Awadly, Anwar al-Awlaki, Pamela L. Rhames, Michael S. Tutko, David C. Kane, Nick Pindulic, Suzanne E. Spaulding, Sen. Patrick Leahy, Sen. John Kyl, Sen. Dianne Feinstein, Sen. Paul Sarbanes, Bill Baker, Rep. David Bonior, Rep. John Conyers, Rep. John Dingell, Robert M. Blitzer, Louis Freeh, Thomas Pickard, Carol Motyka, Marsha Parrish, Yola Haber, Doug Balin, Rep. Anthony Weiner, Roderick L. Beverly, Caroline Glick, Shelomo Alfassa, Hadia Roberts, Margaret Gulotta, Emanuel "Manny" Johnson Jr., Esther Pan

CNN, MSNBC, MSM and PBS would be considered fairly right-wing anywhere but in the U.S. Sky News in the UK is to the left of those networks. Fox would be There is no left wing media in the U.S. it is all corporate media, even PBS has to cater to the right-wing Government. You need to get out a little.

The only non-US news you read is probably from the UK, so you haven't a clue what a neutral news media is.

"British media 'most right-wing' in Europe, YouGov survey finds"

The country with the most right-wing press in Europe has been revealed
If you think YOU have a "clue" go ahead and take the Islamization Quiz. No charge for it.

Forum List

Back