Goya Buycott is Enormously Successful

If the asshole Democrat boycotters don't hurt Goya, Biden will definitely give it another try if he's elected. One thing about liberal pussies. They're a persistent bunch. Annoyingly persistent.
Cute whining. But, ultimately, it will be Latinx households that decide on their own whether or not they want to put money in his pocket. Trump got 28% of the latino vote in 2016.
The way I see it, Trump is much better for legal immigrants and Democrats are much better for illegal aliens. Keep in mind that illegal aliens also depress wages for legal immigrants

If the asshole Democrat boycotters don't hurt Goya, Biden will definitely give it another try if he's elected. One thing about liberal pussies. They're a persistent bunch. Annoyingly persistent.
Cute whining. But, ultimately, it will be Latinx households that decide on their own whether or not they want to put money in his pocket. Trump got 28% of the latino vote in 2016.

Goya sells their products to whomever wants to buy them, not just "latinx"people.

The way I see it, Trump is much better for legal immigrants and Democrats are much better for illegal aliens. Keep in mind that illegal aliens also depress wages for legal immigrants
But also keep in mind that they are often family of legal immigrants. And downward pressure on prices is why someone would risk getting caught breaking the law to hire an illegal alien crew for a day. Americans love their cheap iphones and their cheap paper towels...and their cheap landscaping and fruits/veggies. That's a force of nature we aren't going to "wish" away. We need to expand the work visa plan.

I am still laughing my ass off.

1594569697967.jpg

The freaking world has to be upside down when the mainstream media supports a (fascist) boycott against a product because the CEO supported the President of the United States. Lefties are mostly ignorant angry savages these days but surely they should recognize that fact.

I am still laughing my ass off.

Thiers social media post after socail media post of evil right wingers buying cart loads of goya products and donating em to local food banks

A successful company Started by an immigrant family that caters to Spanish and hispanic cuisine

Uncultured intolerant racists !

Muh avocados drumph GOYA must be destroyed !

Once more white people who shrugged thier shoulders at before and bought vandicamps ....or cambells instead barf try goya theyll reach for goya
I'm eating em for years
Ask your local grocer to add goya already prepared seasoned beans to
Never go wrong with a can of any goya beans

Cans
I like bush beans to ..in some nyc markets three times smaller than a piggy wiggly I could get every Bush product.... down here limited and they make the shit here in TN

Never have bought anything from them and probably never will...

I suspect you buy gruel and gruel.
Never tried it does Goya sell it? Goya is a Spanish immigrant owned company, people like yous would have shot them for settling where you live when they migrated in 1936. Fortunately they settled in California and California enjoys you buying lots and lots of products from companies in California.
Then what the hell are you boycotting that company for? I am telling you. The greatest 180 degree turn in human history will happen to you when the Progs are fully in power.

Forum List

Back