Goya Buycott is Enormously Successful

I am still laughing my ass off.

Wait 2 to 3 months will see how the sales of Goya products takes a dump. Then you can LYAO.
Not happeninin. Goya doesn't "need" the USA to stay successful.They're way beyond that. So are most big companies. It's a bigass world.

Maybe. But US is the biggest market. We just have to wait 2 to 3 months how the sales take a dive. I don’t own a restaurant but I know several that owns Latino restaurants. They will not vote for Trump this time. Goya products will not be use in their ingredients or foods.

If the asshole Democrat boycotters don't hurt Goya, Biden will definitely give it another try if he's elected. One thing about liberal pussies. They're a persistent bunch. Annoyingly persistent.
Cute whining. But, ultimately, it will be Latinx households that decide on their own whether or not they want to put money in his pocket. Trump got 28% of the latino vote in 2016.
The way I see it, Trump is much better for legal immigrants and Democrats are much better for illegal aliens. Keep in mind that illegal aliens also depress wages for legal immigrants

So why is Trump hired illegals? Last group of illegals in his vineyards was fired last year.

Trump hate illegal and legal immigration. Trump cage hundreds of children and separating families. Be very careful what you wish for.
I smell a foreigner here

your English is even worse than the typical public school dropout in the USA

maybe you learned our language watching CNN in your native village

but you have been lied to

trump does lot hate legal immigrants

My English? This is my favorite part when insults like his comes in. Meaning you have nothing else in your arsenal for any kinds of lousy rebuttal. I’ve been here for over 5 years. I’m used to this insults.

You are lying. Trump hate both legal and illegal immigrations, cage hundreds of children and separate families. Latinos will not forget that in November 3.
CNN vs FOX NEWS I listened to both but if you compare the number of fake news and spread misinformation. Fox News is ahead. How would you even know the differences? you are just a Trump supporter that all Trump lies are not 100% true.

"cage hundreds of children and separate families"

LOL

This is part where you say you complained about it when Barry's admin did it.

Never have bought anything from them and probably never will...
This is free advertising for trump among hispanics

Trump hate illegal and legal immigration. Trump cage hundreds of children and separating families. Be very careful what you wish for.

He should've caged you.

Why? They should arrest all the TRAITORS of this country that love Putin like you.

Why? Because you're commie liar.

You know what else is so funny and disgusting? We are in the middle of crisis that this country has never seen before. Americans are getting sick, deaths, are climbing up infections are out of control, Millions of Americans are in trouble. We are facing a second lock down.

Then Trump has the audacity and time to post a picture with a big smile and Goya products. So tell me what kind of fucked up idiot that would do something like that? His advisers cannot be this stupid. How much do you think the Latinos hate that? What benefits does he gained by doing that? Trump is an idiot. Don’t forget the Latinos in November 3. Then we’ll see if you can still LYAO.

Honestly we like that.... he should keep using KUNG FLU all the time. And keep tweeting WHITE POWER.

I smell a foreigner here

your English is even worse than the typical public school dropout in the USA

maybe you learned our language watching CNN in your native village

but you have been lied to

trump does lot hate legal immigrants

My English? This is my favorite part when insults like his comes in. Meaning you have nothing else in your arsenal for any kinds of lousy rebuttal. I’ve been here for over 5 years. I’m used to this insults.

You are lying. Trump hate both legal and illegal immigrations, cage hundreds of children and separate families. Latinos will not forget that in November 3.
CNN vs FOX NEWS I listened to both but if you compare the number of fake news and spread misinformation. Fox News is ahead. How would you even know the differences? you are just a Trump supporter that all Trump lies are not 100% true.

"cage hundreds of children and separate families"

LOL

This is part where you say you complained about it when Barry's admin did it.

You are lying again. Barry did it only selectively illegals with criminal records and temporary. Trump do it in general and cage children permanently and no end in sight. Get your facts straight. This proves you’ve been here this long and STILL you are this ignorant and dumb.

Never have bought anything from them and probably never will...
This is free advertising for trump among hispanics

He should've caged you.

Why? They should arrest all the TRAITORS of this country that love Putin like you.

Why? Because you're commie liar.

Commie and liar? Why not prove it and give me an example? I’ll wait. I don’t lie and I only post straight facts and reality. Don’t you ever forgot that. TRAITOR.

You know what else is so funny and disgusting? We are in the middle of crisis that this country has never seen before. Americans are getting sick, deaths, are climbing up infections are out of control, Millions of Americans are in trouble. We are facing a second lock down.

Then Trump has the audacity and time to post a picture with a big smile and Goya products. So tell me what kind of fucked up idiot that would do something like that? His advisers cannot be this stupid. How much do you think the Latinos hate that? What benefits does he gained by doing that? Trump is an idiot. Don’t forget the Latinos in November 3. Then we’ll see if you can still LYAO.

Honestly we like that.... he should keep using KUNG FLU all the time. And keep tweeting WHITE POWER.

When you put it that way, that could be your excuse for anything Trump does.

So, what's the excuse for Pelosi showing her ice cream cache in the middle of crisis, all while Americans are getting infected and sick? Can you come up with some answer, or we'll have to wait that you receive talking points from your handlers?

1593045618302.png

The left is trying to cancel this MINORITY OWNED business because he had the audacity to be respectful of the office of the presidency.

FUCK THE LEFT

Tomorrow I am going to the store and buying at least 20 or 30 cans of their products to stock my pantry after work.

The left is trying to cancel this MINORITY OWNED business because he had the audacity to be respectful of the office of the presidency.

FUCK THE LEFT

Tomorrow I am going to the store and buying at least 20 or 30 cans of their products to stock my pantry after work.

I will not.

FUCK THE LEFT

No way I am eating Mexican Jew beans.

FUCK THE LEFT

Oh god. I just can’t stand the bullshit anymore lol. Your kind are such petty children no one should take seriously as adults. Stop pretending you at all gave a shit about this brand before the company decided to suck Trump’s dick.

FUCK THE LEFT

Good, gramps. Go buy those beans. This might have more to do with what your incessenetly rant about.

Forum List

Back