Goya Buycott is Enormously Successful

If the asshole Democrat boycotters don't hurt Goya, Biden will definitely give it another try if he's elected. One thing about liberal pussies. They're a persistent bunch. Annoyingly persistent.
Cute whining. But, ultimately, it will be Latinx households that decide on their own whether or not they want to put money in his pocket. Trump got 28% of the latino vote in 2016.

True Trump got 28% of Latino votes in 2016. After 3 years they found out how cruelty is this administration has to them. Lots of them thought if you are a good guy and no criminal record you are safe. Trump lied.

I’m very disappointed why its taking him so long to dump DACA. He should complete that in next 3 months. Right before the election. He should not stop using KungFlu and keep tweeting WHITE POWER.

If the asshole Democrat boycotters don't hurt Goya, Biden will definitely give it another try if he's elected. One thing about liberal pussies. They're a persistent bunch. Annoyingly persistent.
Cute whining. But, ultimately, it will be Latinx households that decide on their own whether or not they want to put money in his pocket. Trump got 28% of the latino vote in 2016.

True Trump got 28% of Latino votes in 2016. After 3 years they found out how cruelty is this administration has to them. Lots of them thought if you are a good guy and no criminal record you are safe. Trump lied.

I’m very disappointed why its taking him so long to dump DACA. He should complete that in next 3 months. Right before the election. He should not stop using KungFlu and keep tweeting WHITE POWER.
Fakenews

Trump hate illegal and legal immigration. Trump cage hundreds of children and separating families. Be very careful what you wish for.
I smell a foreigner here

your English is even worse than the typical public school dropout in the USA

maybe you learned our language watching CNN in your native village

but you have been lied to

trump does lot hate legal immigrants

AOC is such worthless garbage.

She has the audacity to claim that the huge uptick in violent is crime is due to desperate poor folks needing to loot bread to feed their family. And then proceeds to endorse the boycott of Goya Foods....a company which has donated a few MILLION cans of food to food banks during the COVID pandemic.

Pure worthless garbage.

She has the audacity to claim that the huge uptick in violent is crime is due to desperate poor folks needing to loot bread to feed their family. And then proceeds to endorse the boycott of Goya Foods....a company which has donated a few MILLION cans of food to food banks during the COVID pandemic.

Pure worthless garbage.

Donating food that is about to expire is hardly charity.

Wait 2 to 3 months will see how the sales of Goya products takes a dump.

English much?

You may be right. Time will tell. Before the Chick-fil-A boycott was called, the Chick-fil-A in my town of 60,000 was just another fast food joint. Since then, they've had to double the drive thru lane and the lunch and after work traffic is huge. I know because I drive past it daily. When the Chick-fil-A boycott was called, my town responded by swarming the place and I'm sure many people tried Chick-fil-A for the first time and are now repeat customers.

I've never tried a Goya product in my life but we're going shopping this afternoon and we plan to buy an assortment of their products. If we don't like them, we'll drop them off at the food bank. We will be regular Goya customers from now on. Americans are sick and tired of this PC/cancel culture BS. Buying Chick-fil-A and Goya are a fun way to give the finger to you leftists jerks.

Goya's competitors will begin lowering prices and offering special deals in efforts to attract even mildly customers interested in boycotting Goya. Already seeing it at our grocery store.

Pure worthless garbage.

Donating food that is about to expire is hardly charity.

Nothing prevents you from buying and donating pair or two of Nike shoes.

But, of course, you won't do that. You'll demand that someone else does it, and act like you did it.

But, of course, you won't do that. You'll demand that someone else does it, and act like you did it.

Why should I have to? This is the richest country in the world. There's no reason why we should have poor people other than the greed of One Percenters.

Why should I have to? This is the richest country in the world. There's no reason why we should have poor people other than the greed of One Percenters.

True, there no reason to be poor country as rich is US is. Yet we still have poor. Do you know why?

I am still laughing my ass off.

Wait 2 to 3 months will see how the sales of Goya products takes a dump. Then you can LYAO.
Not happeninin. Goya doesn't "need" the USA to stay successful.They're way beyond that. So are most big companies. It's a bigass world.

Fakenews
I’m disappointed. Don’t tell me that is your best?

I am still laughing my ass off.

Wait 2 to 3 months will see how the sales of Goya products takes a dump. Then you can LYAO.
California will be on life support by then.

Why? Goya is just a can of beans. In last 5 years....... How many companies that left California that you keep posting? California still standing.... And still CALIFORNIA is one of the top 6 biggest economy of the world. Best in the country of USA. Biggest donor of federal taxes to feed the needy states.

Trump hate illegal and legal immigration. Trump cage hundreds of children and separating families. Be very careful what you wish for.
I smell a foreigner here

your English is even worse than the typical public school dropout in the USA

maybe you learned our language watching CNN in your native village

but you have been lied to

trump does lot hate legal immigrants

My English? This is my favorite part when insults like his comes in. Meaning you have nothing else in your arsenal for any kinds of lousy rebuttal. I’ve been here for over 5 years. I’m used to this insults.

You are lying. Trump hate both legal and illegal immigrations, cage hundreds of children and separate families. Latinos will not forget that in November 3.
CNN vs FOX NEWS I listened to both but if you compare the number of fake news and spread misinformation. Fox News is ahead. How would you even know the differences? you are just a Trump supporter that all Trump lies are not 100% true.

Forum List

Back