Goya Buycott is Enormously Successful

Never even knew they existed.

Bought 50 bucks worth. Most going to friends and foobanks.

And I never ate at Chick Fil A until the boycott....now I eat there regularly. It's good stuff.

Wonder if those dipshits on the left will ever learn ?
They bully these corporations by burning up the phone lines. They spread their hate thru social media. Seems to work for them more often than not, so unless we stick together fighting this, itll just keep happening

I am still laughing my ass off.

There is a "buycott" going on and it will supercede the boycott.

I am going to change my carrier from T-Mobile because of the snowflake move by the CEO. And I am going to be very clear on that. It affects several phones.

I am sick of supporting those shitheads.

That depends on your perspective. If you just bought a pork tenderloin and are out of Mojo Criollo, you're going to be making your own because there's none on the shelves.
I know how to make my own..sour citrus..a little Italian dressing, white distilled or Apple Cider vinegar, garlic, salt, and pepper.

Never have bought anything from them and probably never will...

I suspect you buy gruel and gruel.
Never tried it does Goya sell it? Goya is a Spanish immigrant owned company, people like yous would have shot them for settling where you live when they migrated in 1936. Fortunately they settled in California and California enjoys you buying lots and lots of products from companies in California.

Forum List

Back