Governor DeSantis Backs The "Don't Say Gay" Bill

This might be the stupidest things I have seen come out of Florida in a while.

If we do not talk about them they do not exist! :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

What kind of inbred logic is that?

I am trying to figure out why talking about butt pirates and trannies is an important part of education and not some fucked up propaganda/indoctrination scheme cooked up by the followers of the Frankfurt School.

....not that there's anything wrong with that...

uLN4Iu5Tzd5cnanRzl3coiUudM4yP4IycNerRBJGEVY.jpg

• Banned
why? let parents handle this with children. let school teach, not raise.

Isn't that what this is saying?

This might be the stupidest things I have seen come out of Florida in a while.

If we do not talk about them they do not exist! :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

What kind of inbred logic is that?

Because schools focus too much on this and school should be a place where you learn facts and that everyone is either born a boy or a girl. Not about all the fake nonexistent genders out there. :rolleyes:

Because schools focus too much on this and school should be a place where you learn facts and that everyone is either born a boy or a girl. Not about all the fake nonexistent genders out there. :rolleyes:

And nobody is gay in your world either, right?

I'm running out of reasons for why this guy should become president someday. I swear as good as Trump was/is, this guy is like a hundred times better than him.

I’d rather have cameras in the classroom and school choice

but this is a good start

And nobody is gay in your world either, right?

Whether they are or not has nothing to do (or shouldn't have anything to do) with the kind of education being given in schools. Especially in preschools and elementary schools where their primary focus should be on teaching children their ABC's,.. not their LGBT's.

That still does not justify schools getting completely distracted and talking about non-school issues like sexual orientation and trannyism.

I agree, but it does not have to be one extreme or the other. Is getting completely distracted any better than pretending they do not exist at all?

Does everything these days have to be one extreme or the other?

Whether they are or not has nothing to do (or shouldn't have anything to do) with the kind of education being given in schools. Especially in preschools and elementary schools where their primary focus should be on teaching children their ABC's,.. not their LGBT's.

Well, as I said to Mr Farnsworth, it does not have to be one extreme or the other. Our country has lost the skill of seeing anything but black and white, all nuance is gone

why do i need a "teacher" to tell me how to feel about my friends?

You don't, but the teacher should not be forbidden from every saying a single word about them. Like it or not, there are a lot of gay people out there and pretending they do not exist will not make them go away

Forum List

Back