Loudoun official coached principals on getting warrants for unmasked students

JustAGuy1

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2019
A security official for Loudoun County Public Schools in Virginia directed principals to obtain a warrant from a magistrate if students attempted to enter the school without wearing a mask, the latest escalation in the commonwealth's mask wars.

An email sent by Loudoun County Public Schools Director of Safety and Security John Clark to the district’s principals and viewed by the Washington Examiner shows Clark outlined a series of steps they should take to enforce the district’s mask mandate, including how to obtain a warrant from a magistrate and limiting parental access to school buildings.

You Progs are screwed up in the head. Good Lord.

Saw on the news today students walked out of Illinois schools over mask mandates.

Kudos to the kids

A security official for Loudoun County Public Schools in Virginia directed principals to obtain a warrant from a magistrate if students attempted to enter the school without wearing a mask, the latest escalation in the commonwealth's mask wars.

An email sent by Loudoun County Public Schools Director of Safety and Security John Clark to the district’s principals and viewed by the Washington Examiner shows Clark outlined a series of steps they should take to enforce the district’s mask mandate, including how to obtain a warrant from a magistrate and limiting parental access to school buildings.

You Progs are screwed up in the head. Good Lord.
Sounds stupid. These are kids. Just stand at the door and tell them they can't come in or kick them out. I did a year and a half in a small country town high school and got sent home, just for not wearing socks, but told I could come back whenever I chose to wear them. Now that was a shock, but this is just school official's idea of public health and these are just kids wanting or not wanting to attend school.

Good, good, let Low-down County's administrator's hate towards the blue-burb children flow.....There will be even more blue-burb parents that will become 10th district swing voters in 2022.

LOL.....I bet Jennifer Wexton (D-10) is going WTF. I just hope the RPV picks a good candidate to run against her and flip my old district back to gop control.

Forum List

Back