Gov Larry Hogan on Trump - "I Say Three Strikes and You're Out"

WTF.....That's a insult to pimples....The cock-sucker did not lift a finger to help gop hopefuls in MD. He's a Super RINO and the POS has delusions on a POTUS run.
He'd still be governor if Dems hadn't spent a mint supporting his opponent in the primary.... :(

You need to make yourself clearer. Poor messaging is the same thing that turned a red wave into a pink ripple.
Sorry, it’s hard for me to speak dumbassery so you can understand.

Not sure how “he can say anything he wants” confused your pea brain, but obviously it did.

Larry Hogan was speaking at the Republican Jewish coalition:

“Trump was saying that we'd be winning so much we'd get tired of winning. Well, I’m sick and tired of our party losing. After this election last week, I'm even more sick and tired. [...] If you repeatedly lose to a really bad team, it's time for new leadership."

Hogan would make a great presidential candidate. He's the kind who could carry the swing states and even flip some of the Dem leaning states, like Virginia, back to red. Of course, if he ran, the far right base of the party would call him a "RINO" and would put their support behind a less pragmatic candidate who would have a harder time winning.

Are you seriously trying to make Hogan a thing? Really?

If this true, and I'm not doubting you but rather your presumed sources, I fail to see the relevance.

He's a RINO and a loser.
he complained about Trump's handling of covid, and you replied he was simply brainwashed by liberals....

and then I responded as to why he was not just brain washed by liberals... He lived it.

he used to be a lock step trump supporter, and even when he posted about his mom with covid fighting to stay alive.... though my 6th sense at the time was that he could "wake up" from the mesmerising Trump hold, some day..... :) but not turn Liberal.

Larry Hogan was speaking at the Republican Jewish coalition:

“Trump was saying that we'd be winning so much we'd get tired of winning. Well, I’m sick and tired of our party losing. After this election last week, I'm even more sick and tired. [...] If you repeatedly lose to a really bad team, it's time for new leadership."

Hogan would make a great presidential candidate. He's the kind who could carry the swing states and even flip some of the Dem leaning states, like Virginia, back to red. Of course, if he ran, the far right base of the party would call him a "RINO" and would put their support behind a less pragmatic candidate who would have a harder time winning.

Actually, Larry Hogan would be a crippled and hopeless candidate from the second he got the nomination.

As a supporter of Sleepy Joe in 2020, he'd have no standing to criticize the incumbent- as he is someone who was responsible for Biden's failures as well.

And not being able to call attention to Biden's mistakes, really eliminates any reason for anyone to vote for him.

If someone agrees with Hogan's 2020 assessment that Biden was competent, why would you want to switch horses in midstream.

Also, Hogan's long history of kissing liberal behind would NOT exempt him from being literally crucified by the Democrat Party and the Media. It didn't exempt Mitt or McCain after all.

Forum List

Back