Gotta Trump voter story for ya.....love it!!

tigerred59 posted this on Her YouTube channel when she found out her son voted for Trump at school. Thought you all would like to see how liberals are treating their youngin's.

Sweetheart, I'm almost 60 and unlike white mops who fuck to the grave, I got my tubes tied decades ago.

Thank goodnes. More black women should be tying their tubes as they are, according to some black You Tuber men, are vicious, bitches who have no business raising young boys. That they are responsible for raising thugs who have no respect for women or others.

Last edited:
So I'm at work, pissed as usual over this moron winning the Rigged election and there sat 3 smug white guys...all laying back in their chairs, arms folded across their tummies, gleaming like little Klan members who just watched a negro man being lynched the night before. I causually approached them, and said, I know you guys are happy and all nodded....Yes!!

Well, the same day....rumor around the company was that the big guys were here from India and they we're making changes, huge changes for the company. The next thing I saw was these 3 smug white mf's, all emptying their desk, gathering there belonging and all as I type out of a job!!! At first I was shocked, they like me, have been with the company for years, with at least 5 owners...but white dudes were out....they're computer tech skills, all taken off shore to India!!

Loved every second of the day and wish them luck with Trump!!

So what you are saying is the Obama administration has been fucking over American workers?

That is exactly how a guy like Trump won the election
Taz, please don't show your ignorance here. Unemployment is at 4%, the lowest in decades...what should have been the staple of both candidates where wage disparages and income inequality, something Bernie would have forced Trump to address. We ran a lousy candidate and lost, end of story.

The Republicans ran a lousy candidate too, but he won because the Rust Belt region has been seeing their jobs leave for decades to overseas entities and the Democrats, who they had been loyal to since the Depression Era, paid little more than lip service to that problem.
Taz, dear friend.....who rushed in a GOP majority in the 90's and gave us a Newt control house? It was GOP voters and who, applauded the Contract with America mandate the Newt nuts gave them? GOP voters and who said absolutely nothing in complaints when NAFTA was signed? GOP voters....not a word, TAZ, nothing. Now that the chickens from that mandate have touched white america, now they want to complain and blame democrats and minorities???? You guys have a history of voting in do nothing GOP candidates and when they crap all over you, you want to blame everybody but the very voters that created your mess, you!!!!! NAFTA hurt everybody, not just white people. But never ever forget, it was white america that gave themselves NAFTA, now deal with it!!!
Democrats didn't lose the white vote because of NAFTA and blaming democrats for it although NAFTA was Bill Clinton's signature law.

tigerred59 posted this on Her YouTube channel when she found out her son voted for Trump at school. Thought you all would like to see how liberals are treating their youngin's.

Sweetheart, I'm almost 60 and unlike white mops who fuck to the grave, I got my tubes tied decades ago.

Thank goodnes. More black women should be tying their tubes as they are, according to black You Tuber me, are vicious, bitches who have no business raising young boys. That they are responsible for raising thugs who have no respect for women or others.

....and yet your white women always manages to sniff em out????

We are borrowing money from China at exorbitant interest, and then giving it away. And more and more of our paycheck is being taxed out of our pockets.

I know you are upset, but anger is an acid that eats away at the vessel it's in. I am not your enemy. Why don't we say the hell with color, and just be friends?
I personally will never ever ever ever befriend a white conservative Trump lover, not ever. I am angry, upset and distraught over the possibility of a racist being president, please allow us a fuckin moment to grasp this hell minorities in this country will endure for the next year or so and spare us the peace pipe. Our lives are at risk!!
Are you sure you're not that mother who kicked her 6 year old son out of the house for voting for Trump in school? The hate seems to be the same.

Forum List

Back