Gotta Trump voter story for ya.....love it!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
So I'm at work, pissed as usual over this moron winning the Rigged election and there sat 3 smug white guys...all laying back in their chairs, arms folded across their tummies, gleaming like little Klan members who just watched a negro man being lynched the night before. I causually approached them, and said, I know you guys are happy and all nodded....Yes!!

Well, the same day....rumor around the company was that the big guys were here from India and they we're making changes, huge changes for the company. The next thing I saw was these 3 smug white mf's, all emptying their desk, gathering there belonging and all as I type out of a job!!! At first I was shocked, they like me, have been with the company for years, with at least 5 owners...but white dudes were out....they're computer tech skills, all taken off shore to India!!

Loved every second of the day and wish them luck with Trump!!

They're pissed that Hillary won't be redistributing our wealth to them. Too bad, India, white guys voted No on that. Those guys will soon be working in American jobs. On the other hand, you'll still be broke and looking for hand outs.

Sounds like their vote was justified. We can tax companies that outsource like that once Trump is sworn in.

• Banned
Sounds like their vote was justified. We can tax companies that outsource like that once Trump is sworn in.
Oh all of these companies thanks to Trump are gonna be leaving this country in droves.....dude you've opened a pandora's box and its only gonna get worse....and I hate to say this, but I am rarely wrong with this guy....I've been 100 since day one and you nuts need to bow down to me, I got the 411 on the next few months....I'm close to Putin too LOLOLOLO

So I'm at work, pissed as usual over this moron winning the Rigged election and there sat 3 smug white guys...all laying back in their chairs, arms folded across their tummies, gleaming like little Klan members who just watched a negro man being lynched the night before. I causually approached them, and said, I know you guys are happy and all nodded....Yes!!

Well, the same day....rumor around the company was that the big guys were here from India and they we're making changes, huge changes for the company. The next thing I saw was these 3 smug white mf's, all emptying their desk, gathering there belonging and all as I type out of a job!!! At first I was shocked, they like me, have been with the company for years, with at least 5 owners...but white dudes were out....they're computer tech skills, all taken off shore to India!!

A lot of companies will be doing that to get out before Trump becomes president. You do know that Trump isn't president don't you?

Trump taking the oath of office...

Chief Justice Roberts: "Do you solemnly swear that you will faithfully execute the office of President of the United States, and will to the best of your ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

Trump: "Fuckin' A"

obumble is dragging terrorists in from around the world as fast as he can. He's bringing in thousands already found to be too dangerous to enter Australia.

These aren't Trump voters, liberal deranged snowflakes!

Election Results Cause Spike in Calls to Suicide Prevention Hotlines

Breitbart.com ^ | November 13, 2016 | KATHERINE RODRIGUEZ

As the votes came in for the 2016 elections, the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline experienced a spike in calls. Lifeline director John Draper told CNN that the network took 660 calls between 1 and 2 a.m., double or triple the volume they normally take, with calls increasing as election results poured in. “I can’t say I’ve seen anything like this… And it’s certainly not something I’ve ever seen in an election,” said Draper, who has 25 years of experience in suicide prevention. “They call and say it’s the election,” Draper said. “But by the end of the call, it’s about

Unfortunately the Hot Line seems to work. and few, if any, have gone through with suicide...too bad!

So what you are saying is the Obama administration has been fucking over American workers?

That is exactly how a guy like Trump won the election

So what youre saying is, white privilege doesnt exist?

Maybe he'll get them coal mining jobs in 1853.

cool story bro.jpg

How fortunate for you.
You just got to see in living color the reason Trump was elected.

tigerred59 posted this on Her YouTube channel when she found out her son voted for Trump at school. Thought you all would like to see how liberals are treating their youngin's.

tigerred59 posted this on Her YouTube channel when she found out her son voted for Trump at school. Thought you all would like to see how liberals are treating their youngin's.

Sweetheart, I'm almost 60 and unlike white mops who fuck to the grave, I got my tubes tied decades ago.

They're pissed that Hillary won't be redistributing our wealth to them. Too bad, India, white guys voted No on that. Those guys will soon be working in American jobs. On the other hand, you'll still be broke and looking for hand outs.
Its you white motherfuckers looking for Trump handouts, not me. Listen, lets all agree to talk about Trump a few months, perhaps a year down the road and other than gov. created jobs, lets see what Santa delivers to you white fucks, other than gov. checks at my expense.

New Topics

Forum List

Back