Gotta Trump voter story for ya.....love it!!

So I'm at work, pissed as usual over this moron winning the Rigged election and there sat 3 smug white guys...all laying back in their chairs, arms folded across their tummies, gleaming like little Klan members who just watched a negro man being lynched the night before. I causually approached them, and said, I know you guys are happy and all nodded....Yes!!

Well, the same day....rumor around the company was that the big guys were here from India and they we're making changes, huge changes for the company. The next thing I saw was these 3 smug white mf's, all emptying their desk, gathering there belonging and all as I type out of a job!!! At first I was shocked, they like me, have been with the company for years, with at least 5 owners...but white dudes were out....they're computer tech skills, all taken off shore to India!!

Loved every second of the day and wish them luck with Trump!!

So what you are saying is the Obama administration has been fucking over American workers?

That is exactly how a guy like Trump won the election
Taz, please don't show your ignorance here. Unemployment is at 4%, the lowest in decades...what should have been the staple of both candidates where wage disparages and income inequality, something Bernie would have forced Trump to address. We ran a lousy candidate and lost, end of story.

I suspect "story" being the keyword here
Sassy, listen, lets all agree in a few months to define the Trump white house and talk about it....or lets do like you fucks do all the time, ignore doom from the right and talk about nigga's and illegals

So I'm at work, pissed as usual over this moron winning the Rigged election and there sat 3 smug white guys...all laying back in their chairs, arms folded across their tummies, gleaming like little Klan members who just watched a negro man being lynched the night before. I causually approached them, and said, I know you guys are happy and all nodded....Yes!!

Well, the same day....rumor around the company was that the big guys were here from India and they we're making changes, huge changes for the company. The next thing I saw was these 3 smug white mf's, all emptying their desk, gathering there belonging and all as I type out of a job!!! At first I was shocked, they like me, have been with the company for years, with at least 5 owners...but white dudes were out....they're computer tech skills, all taken off shore to India!!

yeah, we believe you like Jake is a Republican

So what you are saying is the Obama administration has been fucking over American workers?

Taz, please don't show your ignorance here. Unemployment is at 4%, the lowest in decades...what should have been the staple of both candidates where wage disparages and income inequality, something Bernie would have forced Trump to address. We ran a lousy candidate and lost, end of story.

The Republicans ran a lousy candidate too, but he won because the Rust Belt region has been seeing their jobs leave for decades to overseas entities and the Democrats, who they had been loyal to since the Depression Era, paid little more than lip service to that problem.

The Republicans ran a lousy candidate too, but he won because the Rust Belt region has been seeing their jobs leave for decades to overseas entities and the Democrats, who they had been loyal to since the Depression Era, paid little more than lip service to that problem.
Taz, dear friend.....who rushed in a GOP majority in the 90's and gave us a Newt control house? It was GOP voters and who, applauded the Contract with America mandate the Newt nuts gave them? GOP voters and who said absolutely nothing in complaints when NAFTA was signed? GOP voters....not a word, TAZ, nothing. Now that the chickens from that mandate have touched white america, now they want to complain and blame democrats and minorities???? You guys have a history of voting in do nothing GOP candidates and when they crap all over you, you want to blame everybody but the very voters that created your mess, you!!!!! NAFTA hurt everybody, not just white people. But never ever forget, it was white america that gave themselves NAFTA, now deal with it!!!

Trump isn't in charge yet. Them losing their jobs to outsourcing demonstrated that their voting for the candidate running on an anti-outsourcing platform was correctly in their interests.

Your racist rhetoric about your fellow co-workers (gleaming like little klan members) just shows you to be a very unpleasant person, and in no way reflects badly on them.

I hope Trump fucks those "big guys" sideways and makes them sorry for what they did, the vile little shits.

Taz, dear friend.....who rushed in a GOP majority in the 90's and gave us a Newt control house? It was GOP voters and who, applauded the Contract with America mandate the Newt nuts gave them? GOP voters and who said absolutely nothing in complaints when NAFTA was signed? GOP voters....not a word, TAZ, nothing. Now that the chickens from that mandate have touched white america, now they want to complain and blame democrats and minorities???? You guys have a history of voting in do nothing GOP candidates and when they crap all over you, you want to blame everybody but the very voters that created your mess, you!!!!! NAFTA hurt everybody, not just white people. But never ever forget, it was white america that gave themselves NAFTA, now deal with it!!!

The country is very different today than it was 20 years ago and Trump ran on renegotiating NAFTA and other trade agreements, as well as killing the TPP. And I don't know why you keep bringing race into the discussion since it's completely irrelevant. Trump actually went to black neighborhoods and churches and spoke to them about the same issues and it apparently resonated a little as he improved upon winning black voters by 2 percentage points more than Romney did. Still pittance, but an improvement nonetheless. When did Clinton ever take time to talk to these people? She took them for granted assuming she'd pull in 95% of them like Obama did. She only got 88%. That may have been the very thing that cost her Michigan.

The country is very different today than it was 20 years ago and Trump ran on renegotiating NAFTA and other trade agreements, as well as killing the TPP. And I don't know why you keep bringing race into the discussion since it's completely irrelevant. Trump actually went to black neighborhoods and churches and spoke to them about the same issues and it apparently resonated a little as he improved upon winning black voters by 2 percentage points more than Romney did. Still pittance, but an improvement nonetheless. When did Clinton ever take time to talk to these people? She took them for granted assuming she'd pull in 95% of them like Obama did. She only got 88%. That may have been the very thing that cost her Michigan.
Stop bringing up Hillary to me, TAZ, I was never a fan of this lady and supporting her or talking about her is not the issue here...and miss me on this shit about race, race is the issue, the staple here.....Trump will never ever ever ever touch NAFTA, not with 100% of his families income derived from cheap labor....what he will do is try to bring back some of his lines back from Mexico, if that. Globalization can not be stopped and the only end game is higher priced goods for low wage american workers and you heard it hear first!!

You are so wrong, and have no idea what you don't even know. That is pure, pure bs not to mention MSM LIES!

They're pissed that Hillary won't be redistributing our wealth to them. Too bad, India, white guys voted No on that. Those guys will soon be working in American jobs. On the other hand, you'll still be broke and looking for hand outs.
According to white whores, ie most white people, uh, they don't have any wealth, so what are you talking about

You are so wrong, and have no idea what you don't even know. That is pure, pure bs not to mention MSM LIES!
True story and l love it

In order to break up healthcare insurance monopolies the Trump plan will permit the sale of healthcare across state lines allowing vendors to compete and thus lower prices for consumers. “By allowing full competition in this market, insurance costs will go down and consumer satisfaction will go up,” Trump argues.

Consumers will be allowed to shop around to find the most affordable price for exams and other medical-related procedures. Price transparency will be required by healthcare providers, organizations and doctors.

The plan will put an end to government enforced monopolization of the drug industry. “Congress will need the courage to step away from the special interests and do what is right for America. Though the pharmaceutical industry is in the private sector, drug companies provide a public service. Allowing consumers access to imported, safe and dependable drugs from overseas will bring more options to consumers,” Trump explains.

Health insurance premium payments will be fully deductible under the federal tax system. “Businesses are allowed to take these deductions so why wouldn’t Congress allow individuals the same exemptions?”

Additionally, the plan calls for tax-free Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) that will be allowed to accumulate and be passed on to heirs without the threat of the so-called death penalty.

Trump’s plan also calls for enforcing immigration laws. “Providing healthcare to illegal immigrants costs us some $11 billion annually. If we were to simply enforce the current immigration laws and restrict the unbridled granting of visas to this country, we could relieve healthcare cost pressures on state and local governments,” he explains.

In order to break up healthcare insurance monopolies the Trump plan will permit the sale of healthcare across state lines allowing vendors to compete and thus lower prices for consumers. “By allowing full competition in this market, insurance costs will go down and consumer satisfaction will go up,” Trump argues.

Consumers will be allowed to shop around to find the most affordable price for exams and other medical-related procedures. Price transparency will be required by healthcare providers, organizations and doctors.

The plan will put an end to government enforced monopolization of the drug industry. “Congress will need the courage to step away from the special interests and do what is right for America. Though the pharmaceutical industry is in the private sector, drug companies provide a public service. Allowing consumers access to imported, safe and dependable drugs from overseas will bring more options to consumers,” Trump explains.

Health insurance premium payments will be fully deductible under the federal tax system. “Businesses are allowed to take these deductions so why wouldn’t Congress allow individuals the same exemptions?”

Additionally, the plan calls for tax-free Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) that will be allowed to accumulate and be passed on to heirs without the threat of the so-called death penalty.

Trump’s plan also calls for enforcing immigration laws. “Providing healthcare to illegal immigrants costs us some $11 billion annually. If we were to simply enforce the current immigration laws and restrict the unbridled granting of visas to this country, we could relieve healthcare cost pressures on state and local governments,” he explains.
Yeah, right....listen nothing is gonna change and just for the record, if you don't work, chances are the Trump plan is for you!!

We are borrowing money from China at exorbitant interest, and then giving it away. And more and more of our paycheck is being taxed out of our pockets.

I know you are upset, but anger is an acid that eats away at the vessel it's in. I am not your enemy. Why don't we say the hell with color, and just be friends? I think you'd make a good friend.

We are borrowing money from China at exorbitant interest, and then giving it away. And more and more of our paycheck is being taxed out of our pockets.

I know you are upset, but anger is an acid that eats away at the vessel it's in. I am not your enemy. Why don't we say the hell with color, and just be friends?
I personally will never ever ever ever befriend a white conservative Trump lover, not ever. I am angry, upset and distraught over the possibility of a racist being president, please allow us a fuckin moment to grasp this hell minorities in this country will endure for the next year or so and spare us the peace pipe. Our lives are at risk!!

I know you are upset, but anger is an acid that eats away at the vessel it's in. I am not your enemy. Why don't we say the hell with color, and just be friends?
I personally will never ever ever ever befriend a white conservative Trump lover, not ever. I am angry, upset and distraught over the possibility of a racist being president, please allow us a fuckin moment to grasp this hell minorities in this country will endure for the next year or so and spare us the peace pipe. Our lives are at risk!!

Oh please. You say more bigoted shit than he does. Who are you to judge

Did you see Dave Chappelle on SNL? Hillarious.

Keep your fingers crossed, tiger. So far barely literate folks like you who fill the bottom rung jobs in your company aren't being affected by the job cuts.

Or when you are 33 or 49 and you are making too much money they will fire your ass and hire a cheaper 20 something right out of college. Good luck finding a job at that age and good luck finding healthcare insurance. I'm expecting a lot of nightmare stories to come from the GOP's time in power. But the American people voted so they will get what they deserve either way. I hope I'm wrong.

Forum List

Back