Gore's Pyramid Scheme: Flashback 1985: Gov Scientists Predicted NYC Would Resemble Daytona Beach...

Always be wary of Government Scientist conclusions. Remember who they work for and answer to. They know who pays their way. Most often, they'll come to the conclusion the bosses want them to. They'll do anything to keep the cash flow flowing.

Is that what you think the world's climate scientists are doing? Living in fear of the global warming boogeyman?

They're spreading fear by way of inaccurate over-hyped climate data. Most are employed by the same Globalist Governments pushing for a massive power-grab. Most are 'Government Scientists.'

The data is neither inaccurate nor over-hyped. Neither are the results to which those data lead. There is no massive power grab. There is no globalist government. Belief in such things has a name: paranoia.

Yeah well, i'll take my chances with the Global Warming Boogeyman rather than with you Globalist wankas. I value my freedom & liberty far more than i fear your Boogeyman. So bring on that heat! I'm ready.

No you're not.

Hey, you're free to live in fear of the Warming Boogeyman. That's your call. Just don't force the rest of us to. We don't need more Government in our lives. We actually need less. So you go on worshipping in your cult. But leave us alone.

We can't leave you alone. I took an oath support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic. Therefore, I _must_ oppose Republitarians and other enemies of democracy, period. It is not optional.

We can't leave you alone. I took an oath support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic. Therefore, I _must_ oppose Republitarians and other enemies of democracy, period. It is not optional.
Wow,

No you're not.

Hey, you're free to live in fear of the Warming Boogeyman. That's your call. Just don't force the rest of us to. We don't need more Government in our lives. We actually need less. So you go on worshipping in your cult. But leave us alone.

I'm afraid that doing nothing is the worst thing we could do. Like all problems, the earlier we dealt with it, the less it would have cost and the more likely it'd be that we'd successfully address it. Your option - which is likely what we'll take because most of the world is as stupid and lazy and cowardly as you are - is going to cost us a lot more money than we actually have. Large numbers of people are going to die of starvation and thirst. Nations will be beggared by the cost of relocating hundreds of millions of people from inundated coastlines. How much do you think it'll cost to rebuild New York, Miami, Boston, New Orleans, Baltimore, Tampa, Savannah, Jacksonville and a thousand other cities up and down our coasts? What do you think we'll do when changes in rainfall patterns have decimated crops around the world?

No you're not.

I'm afraid that doing nothing is the worst thing we could do. Like all problems, the earlier we dealt with it, the less it would have cost and the more likely it'd be that we'd successfully address it. Your option - which is likely what we'll take because most of the world is as stupid and lazy and cowardly as you are - is going to cost us a lot more money than we actually have. Large numbers of people are going to die of starvation and thirst. Nations will be beggared by the cost of relocating hundreds of millions of people from inundated coastlines. How much do you think it'll cost to rebuild New York, Miami, Boston, New Orleans, Baltimore, Tampa, Savannah, Jacksonville and a thousand other cities up and down our coasts? What do you think we'll do when changes in rainfall patterns have decimated crops around the world?
What are you going to do when you have no idea what 120 ppm or 20 ppm of CO2 does to temperatures.

Bring on that heat! Tell your Global Warming Boogeyman to head my way soon. :)

No you're not.

Nah, you're just caught up in the endless Warming Cult-fear mongering. It's a scam. It's a massive Globalist Government power-grab. Tax and control the People more. We actually need less Government in our lives. We surely don't need more. I value my freedom & liberty far more than i fear the Global Warming Boogeyman.

But if your 'Warming Apocalypse' does happen, humans will either adapt to their changing environment, or they won't. It's adapt or go extinct. That's the way it's always been on this Planet. And that's the way it always will be. Choosing to live in fear over the 'Warming Apocalypse' is an individual decision. Personally, i choose not to. We're all only here a short time. I would enjoy every minute of it if i were you. The Global Warming Boogeyman isn't gonna get you. Seriously, it's true. So live and be happy. Have a good one. :)

Words like "globalist" and "statist" are very useful. When you see them used in a non-ironic fashion, you know you're reading the words of a paranoid and delusional religious cultist, and that there's no point in wasting further time with them. They're not happy unless they're sitting in a puddle of their own urine, so just leave them be.

Words like "globalist" and "statist" are very useful. When you see them used in a non-ironic fashion, you know you're reading the words of a paranoid and delusional religious cultist, and that there's no point in wasting further time with them. They're not happy unless they're sitting in a puddle of their own urine, so just leave them be.

'Cultist.' Hmm? 'Cultist' describes an average fanatical Global Warming zealot perfectly. So i detect projection on that hysterical meltdown... No pun intended. Ok, a little intended. :)

Forum List

Back