Gore: 'Some Levels of the Earth System Have Crossed a Point of No Return'

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

WASHINGTON – Back with a sequel to An Inconvenient Truth, former Vice President Al Gore reflected on his 2006 prediction that “the world would reach a point of no return within 10 years” if “drastic measures” were not taken to combat climate change.

Gore was asked why he made that prediction in the first film and if he has another prediction to make about climate change now 11 years later.

“First of all, we’ve seen a lot of progress since the first movie came out. We have the Paris agreement now. The cost of renewable energy has come down so quickly that people are switching over. Unfortunately, some levels of the Earth system have crossed a point of no return,” Gore said.
-------------------------

"Some levels" of the earth folks have reached the POINT OF NO RETURN.

Get that?

Not all levels of the earth, but some levels of the earth.

I mean not the places that these horrific greenhouse gasses are emanating from. Like mean America.

Huh, no wonder he still has a mansion along the ocean in California.

lol!

Liberals...

It's too late for humanity and that would be a good thing if - it was only us.

Still, the earth is a rock. It doesn't give a damn if life exists here or not but most humans, like Gore, do. Personally, the sooner we go the better.

Last edited:

WASHINGTON – Back with a sequel to An Inconvenient Truth, former Vice President Al Gore reflected on his 2006 prediction that “the world would reach a point of no return within 10 years” if “drastic measures” were not taken to combat climate change.

Gore was asked why he made that prediction in the first film and if he has another prediction to make about climate change now 11 years later.

“First of all, we’ve seen a lot of progress since the first movie came out. We have the Paris agreement now. The cost of renewable energy has come down so quickly that people are switching over. Unfortunately, some levels of the Earth system have crossed a point of no return,” Gore said.

Get that?

I mean not the places that these horrific greenhouse gasses are emanating from. Like mean America.

lol!

Liberals...
I like the assholish way you mention he lives in a mansion, yeah the former vice president lives in mansion what a fucking newsflash. If he was broke and living in a shack youd be mocking him for being poor and calling him a welfare case

Get that?

lol!

Liberals...
I like the assholish way you mention he lives in a mansion, yeah the former vice president lives in mansion what a fucking newsflash. If he was broke and living in a shack youd be mocking him for being poor and calling him a welfare case
Apparently, you are too stupid, and you are a retarded owl.

The POINT of that was the fact that he has that mansion ON THE OCEAN.

YOU STUPID ILLITERATE FUCK!

Get that?

lol!

Liberals...
Apparently, you are too stupid, and you are a retarded owl.

The POINT of that was the fact that he has that mansion ON THE OCEAN.

YOU STUPID ILLITERATE FUCK!
He has a mansion, on the ocean? Cool, a giant houseboat.

Well ... if it's already too late, time to party!

881560fd1c0fcc0dc1110b0e420d86ae--toy-trucks-lifted-trucks.jpg

An early b'day present, to myself.

According to Gore I'd be living in the Ocean now.

Built an Ark..........supplied it..............got all the animals ready to board.................No water........

Gore...............where is the water...............

sea_level_rising.jpg

Still, the earth is a rock. It doesn't give a damn if life exists here or not but most humans, like Gore, do. Personally, the sooner we go the better.

I've come to the same conclusion. I hope these dumb conservatives get us in a nuclear war so I can watch the idiocy be blown off this planet.

I've come to the same conclusion. I hope these dumb conservatives get us in a nuclear war so I can watch the idiocy be blown off this planet.
Posts like this proof Lunatics are allowed to post on the internet.

:spinner::spinner::spinner:

In all fairness to them I don't give a rat shit if the muslims they love kill them.

Don't care one bit.

In all fairness to them I don't give a rat shit if the muslims they love kill them.

Don't care one bit.
I guess they do not understand a wolf in sheep's clothing....................The sheep are really all good people...........

Let me count the flock again.............hmmm.............2 more missing.................I wonder why..............

Get that?

lol!

Liberals...

You will never hear them say "it's too late".

If they did that, they could never get people to pass their legislation that will take all their money and freedom.

No, instead, we will only hear that it is very near being too late, but there are still things we can do......

Trouble is, Al and the gang have been saying this sort of thing for decades. They have cried wolf once too many times and no one gives a damn.

According to Gore I'd be living in the Ocean now.

Built an Ark..........supplied it..............got all the animals ready to board.................No water........

Gore...............where is the water...............

sea_level_rising.jpg

New York City under water?

Al is nothing but a big tease.

Besides, New York and Washington DC under water would help save the world, not destroy it.

Get that?

lol!

Liberals...

So, your argument isn't that the Earth isn't on the brink, it's that you don't like Al Gore and he's a Liberal and he has a mansion on the coast of California. Oh, wow.

Get that?

lol!

Liberals...

So, your argument isn't that the Earth isn't on the brink, it's that you don't like Al Gore and he's a Liberal and he has a mansion on the coast of California. Oh, wow.
/----/ Libtards have been screaming "THE END IS NEAR" since 1965. All of their predictions of doom and gloom have been wrong.
Facebook_meme_Global_Cooling_11.gif

Forum List

Back