Gore: 'Some Levels of the Earth System Have Crossed a Point of No Return'

Well ... if it's already too late, time to party!

881560fd1c0fcc0dc1110b0e420d86ae--toy-trucks-lifted-trucks.jpg

An early b'day present, to myself.

Outstanding! I bought the new 2017 F350 4x4 long bed, 6.7 diesel. Ahahaha it has a 48 gallon fuel tank :eusa_dance:

Personally, the sooner we go the better.
Look what they did to your poor brain.
That's called thinking. When one predator is killing all the livestock, you kill off the predator.
Yeah, shrewd thinking there. Without humans there is no livestock, just wild animals.
Yep. That's as it should be (and will be again, soon enough).
They did a number on ya.

Personally, the sooner we go the better.
Look what they did to your poor brain.
That's called thinking. When one predator is killing all the livestock, you kill off the predator.
Yeah, shrewd thinking there. Without humans there is no livestock, just wild animals.
Yep. That's as it should be (and will be again, soon enough).
They did a number on ya.
Unlike you, I can think. I don't let one fish kill off the other 99. Down the toilet it goes, as should the species known as humans. A cancer on the planet.

His Carbon Investment Trading Scam: Ponzi Scheme must not being making as much of a profit as it was when we moronically agreed to The Paris Accord!

Gore: 'Some Levels of the Earth System Have Crossed a Point of No Return'

WASHINGTON – Back with a sequel to An Inconvenient Truth, former Vice President Al Gore reflected on his 2006 prediction that “the world would reach a point of no return within 10 years” if “drastic measures” were not taken to combat climate change.

Gore was asked why he made that prediction in the first film and if he has another prediction to make about climate change now 11 years later.

“First of all, we’ve seen a lot of progress since the first movie came out. We have the Paris agreement now. The cost of renewable energy has come down so quickly that people are switching over. Unfortunately, some levels of the Earth system have crossed a point of no return,” Gore said.
-------------------------

"Some levels" of the earth folks have reached the POINT OF NO RETURN.

Get that?

Not all levels of the earth, but some levels of the earth.

I mean not the places that these horrific greenhouse gasses are emanating from. Like mean America.

Huh, no wonder he still has a mansion along the ocean in California.

lol!

Liberals...
I like the assholish way you mention he lives in a mansion, yeah the former vice president lives in mansion what a fucking newsflash. If he was broke and living in a shack youd be mocking him for being poor and calling him a welfare case
Shouldn't Gore just die and decrease the surplus population of the planet?
He seems like a waste of CO2!

It's too late for humanity and that would be a good thing if - it was only us.

Still, the earth is a rock. It doesn't give a damn if life exists here or not but most humans, like Gore, do. Personally, the sooner we go the better.

I've come to the same conclusion. I hope these dumb conservatives get us in a nuclear war so I can watch the idiocy be blown off this planet.
You both could save the planet and all of us a lot of trouble if you just self exited.

Yes, the dumb ass conservatives know more then climate experts.

Conservatives almost make the taliban look good....Almost.

Dumb fucking idiots.

What climate experts? I have almost as many as you do that say you are full of sh** as a Thanksgiving Turkey! Your name suggest SCIENCE, does it not? Then tell all these nice people if CONSENSUS of 60% means it is true by scientific standards!

You know what you really have? A narrative, nothing more, nothing less. You can't by scientific methods, prove ANYTHING you are saying; because many scientists disagree with you..........not us, not politicians, but SCIENTISTS, and YOU can NOT stand it! Every time one of our peeps try to get one of YOUR peeps into a debate, guess what happens, lol. YOUR guys RUN LIKE HELL! Why? Because your peeps know what we and our peeps know, you are PHONY-BALONEY! You people put out all of these nonsensical predictions........nothing comes true.....let me spell that for ya.....N-O-T-H-I-N-G! So since you can't get anything correct, why would anyone with any sense, LISTEN to you?!?!?!?!?! Even many universities are turning against you, and AL GORE's bullsh**, as they comb over the data and see much of it was fabricated.

Science rocks? Science rocks! Sure does, unless you have ROCKS in your head, and you surely do. It is obvious you are willing to BELIEVE it, even as everything that has been predicted has turned out to be FALSE, because you are a far LEFT MARXIST, and cover it up by pretending to be a harmless greenie.

We see through you phony-baloney! You are an anti-capitalist, who wants to deindustrialize and harm the American economy..........while allowing everyone else to ramp up. Talk about TREASON! You and Al Gore can go to hell, go straight to hell, do not pass go, and do not collect 200 dollars; especially 200 American TAXPAYER dollars, you ingrate!

Still, the earth is a rock. It doesn't give a damn if life exists here or not but most humans, like Gore, do. Personally, the sooner we go the better.

I've come to the same conclusion. I hope these dumb conservatives get us in a nuclear war so I can watch the idiocy be blown off this planet.
You both could save the planet and all of us a lot of trouble if you just self exited.

Just a matter of time. It changes nothing but your pro-life notions are noted.

The planet, BTW, is a rock. It doesn't fucking give a damn. Life? No life? It couldn't care less.

Kill yourself then , c'mon be a leader.

That would be a wasted bullet unless it kills all of humanity. If it did, we wouldn't be having this little chat.

Kill yourself then , c'mon be a leader.

That would be a wasted bullet unless it kills all of humanity. If it did, we wouldn't be having this little chat.

Meaning your just one more Lefty Pussy without the courage of her convictions, got it.

Just a matter of time. It changes nothing but your pro-life notions are noted.

The planet, BTW, is a rock. It doesn't fucking give a damn. Life? No life? It couldn't care less.
I'm pro life if you want to be here. I'm also pro self elimination to save the planet so please do.

The oceans aren't going anywhere. The air is staying. Wildlife will continue and people will be making things. This rock ain't going nowhere. Whether you're on it or not, whether we pay more taxes or not. None of that matters to the planet.

Forum List

Back