Gore: 'Some Levels of the Earth System Have Crossed a Point of No Return'

Why in the world is anyone listening to Al Gore. I could probably get a more educated opinion from my dentist.

Gore: 'Some Levels of the Earth System Have Crossed a Point of No Return'

WASHINGTON – Back with a sequel to An Inconvenient Truth, former Vice President Al Gore reflected on his 2006 prediction that “the world would reach a point of no return within 10 years” if “drastic measures” were not taken to combat climate change.

Gore was asked why he made that prediction in the first film and if he has another prediction to make about climate change now 11 years later.

“First of all, we’ve seen a lot of progress since the first movie came out. We have the Paris agreement now. The cost of renewable energy has come down so quickly that people are switching over. Unfortunately, some levels of the Earth system have crossed a point of no return,” Gore said.
-------------------------

"Some levels" of the earth folks have reached the POINT OF NO RETURN.

Get that?

Not all levels of the earth, but some levels of the earth.

I mean not the places that these horrific greenhouse gasses are emanating from. Like mean America.

Huh, no wonder he still has a mansion along the ocean in California.

lol!

Liberals...

So, your argument isn't that the Earth isn't on the brink, it's that you don't like Al Gore and he's a Liberal and he has a mansion on the coast of California. Oh, wow.
/----/ Libtards have been screaming "THE END IS NEAR" since 1965. All of their predictions of doom and gloom have been wrong.
View attachment 139812

You're wrong.

Science has known this was coming a lot longer than that. And they've been warning for a lot longer as well.

If you want to know why people have refused to act, ask the 1% who pay that infamous 3% of scientists to lie.

Isn't that incredible? They've know they are killing future generations but still, they sold out.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
/---/ who is wrong about what? If you mean me then all of the GW kook the sky is falling predictions have been wrong.

Forum List

Back