Gore: 'Some Levels of the Earth System Have Crossed a Point of No Return'

It's too late for humanity and that would be a good thing if - it was only us.

Still, the earth is a rock. It doesn't give a damn if life exists here or not but most humans, like Gore, do. Personally, the sooner we go the better.

I've come to the same conclusion. I hope these dumb conservatives get us in a nuclear war so I can watch the idiocy be blown off this planet.
You both could save the planet and all of us a lot of trouble if you just self exited.

Just a matter of time. It changes nothing but your pro-life notions are noted.

The planet, BTW, is a rock. It doesn't fucking give a damn. Life? No life? It couldn't care less.
I'm pro life if you want to be here. I'm also pro self elimination to save the planet so please do.

The oceans aren't going anywhere. The air is staying. Wildlife will continue and people will be making things. This rock ain't going nowhere. Whether you're on it or not, whether we pay more taxes or not. None of that matters to the planet.

This rock had an end date just as you did, at birth.

And pro-life is all life under all conditions and at all times. Now you know.

It's too late for humanity and that would be a good thing if - it was only us.

Still, the earth is a rock. It doesn't give a damn if life exists here or not but most humans, like Gore, do. Personally, the sooner we go the better.

I've come to the same conclusion. I hope these dumb conservatives get us in a nuclear war so I can watch the idiocy be blown off this planet.
You both could save the planet and all of us a lot of trouble if you just self exited.

The planet, BTW, is a rock. It doesn't fucking give a damn. Life? No life? It couldn't care less.
I'm pro life if you want to be here. I'm also pro self elimination to save the planet so please do.

The oceans aren't going anywhere. The air is staying. Wildlife will continue and people will be making things. This rock ain't going nowhere. Whether you're on it or not, whether we pay more taxes or not. None of that matters to the planet.

I always knew you were an idiot. What new thing should I have learned?

As a result of the unrelenting propaganda power of the liberal media the smart and intelligent community of conservatives have been characterized as "anti-science" even when the left rallied around an angry hypocrite defeated politician who had no background in science. It's crazy that the left would rally around a hypocrite pervert who's motivation was to lash out at his Country and to try to make a buck peddling fake "carbon credits" not too dissimiler from the Bernie Madoff scams. You have to question your beliefs when the media rallies around Al Gore instead of doing it's job and investigating the "MM GW scam. It's no secret that hypocrite elitist anti-capitalist education zealots saw a way to keep professors in their Lexus status symbols by faking data to keep the virtual river of lucrative federal grants flowing in. It's no secret that the U.N. found a way to blame the U.S. for yearly droughts in emerging African countries to level the international playing field by cashing in on the guilt of MM GW. Barry Hussein was the perfect elected official for his time. His eight year anti-capitalist global apology tour fed into the myth of man made global warming. I bet nobody in the elitist academic world is going to face indictment for faking data to keep their extravagant rides but you can bet your ass(ets) that when President Trump drains the swamp there will be a lot of early retirements in the academic world as well as the bureaucratic federal arena.

Last edited:

Learn what being pro-life means. it's not a taco-stand menu where you get to pick and choose what lives and what doesn't because this you approve of and that you don't.

If you are pro-life you can never kill Hitler while I'll can bury him in a shallow grave (while still breathing). My way, BTW, is better. I kill my enemies (when necessary), I don't pray for them.

Learn what being pro-life means. it's not a taco-stand menu where you get to pick and choose what lives and what doesn't because this you approve of and that you don't.

If you are pro-life you can never kill Hitler while I'll can bury him in a shallow grave (while still breathing). My way, BTW, is better. I kill my enemies (when necessary), I don't pray for them.
You have to be one of the dumbest fucking people on this planet. Do you even know what we are talking about in a prolife conversation?

Well ... if it's already too late, time to party!

881560fd1c0fcc0dc1110b0e420d86ae--toy-trucks-lifted-trucks.jpg

An early b'day present, to myself.

Amazingly, there are RWNJs who purposely cause even more pollution in order to kill their children and grand children even faster.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

You have to be one of the dumbest fucking people on this planet. Do you even know what we are talking about in a prolife conversation?
Pro-life, dumbass, advocates for the protection of all life. Otherwise you aren't - pro-life.

WASHINGTON – Back with a sequel to An Inconvenient Truth, former Vice President Al Gore reflected on his 2006 prediction that “the world would reach a point of no return within 10 years” if “drastic measures” were not taken to combat climate change.

Gore was asked why he made that prediction in the first film and if he has another prediction to make about climate change now 11 years later.

“First of all, we’ve seen a lot of progress since the first movie came out. We have the Paris agreement now. The cost of renewable energy has come down so quickly that people are switching over. Unfortunately, some levels of the Earth system have crossed a point of no return,” Gore said.
-------------------------

"Some levels" of the earth folks have reached the POINT OF NO RETURN.

Get that?

Not all levels of the earth, but some levels of the earth.

I mean not the places that these horrific greenhouse gasses are emanating from. Like mean America.

Huh, no wonder he still has a mansion along the ocean in California.

lol!

Liberals...

So, your argument isn't that the Earth isn't on the brink, it's that you don't like Al Gore and he's a Liberal and he has a mansion on the coast of California. Oh, wow.
/----/ Libtards have been screaming "THE END IS NEAR" since 1965. All of their predictions of doom and gloom have been wrong.
View attachment 139812

You're wrong.

Science has known this was coming a lot longer than that. And they've been warning for a lot longer as well.

If you want to know why people have refused to act, ask the 1% who pay that infamous 3% of scientists to lie.

Isn't that incredible? They've know they are killing future generations but still, they sold out.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Pro-life, dumbass, advocates for the protection of all life. Otherwise you aren't - pro-life.
Can you explain the difference between an unborn child and Hitler or a death row inmate?

Can you explain the difference between an unborn child and Hitler or a death row inmate?
Yes. One is a potential human being. And one is - an actual human being.

Cake versus - cake batter. Nature cares about a fetus about as much as Trump cares about marital fidelity.

Cake versus - cake batter. Nature cares about a fetus about as much as Trump cares about marital fidelity.
So one is actually "baked" so it gets life no matter what it does. The other was forcibly removed from the oven because...it doesn't matter why that one is easy to kill and would probably just end up being Hitler or someone you think should get to live and you have to draw the line somewhere.

I don't think God is going to judge killing Hitler the same as killing your own child because you weren't up for it. Do you?

So one is actually "baked" so it gets life no matter what it does. The other was forcibly removed from the oven because...it doesn't matter why that one is easy to kill and would probably just end up being Hitler or someone you think should get to live and you have to draw the line somewhere.

I don't think God is going to judge killing Hitler the same as killing your own child because you weren't up for it. Do you?
God doesn't give a fuck, obviously. If you want to be pro-life that means - all life.

WASHINGTON – Back with a sequel to An Inconvenient Truth, former Vice President Al Gore reflected on his 2006 prediction that “the world would reach a point of no return within 10 years” if “drastic measures” were not taken to combat climate change.

Gore was asked why he made that prediction in the first film and if he has another prediction to make about climate change now 11 years later.

“First of all, we’ve seen a lot of progress since the first movie came out. We have the Paris agreement now. The cost of renewable energy has come down so quickly that people are switching over. Unfortunately, some levels of the Earth system have crossed a point of no return,” Gore said.

Get that?

I mean not the places that these horrific greenhouse gasses are emanating from. Like mean America.

lol!

Liberals...
Manbearpig is so full of shit his smells like it... I've heard.
AnyOne that listens to algore on anything is a gullible fucking piece of shit... lol

Just wake me when the California coast slides into the ocean. That will solve 80% of the problem right there.

Then all we need is the Cascadia fault to slip and that big category 5 hurricane to drive the sea right up into New York Bay.

Personally, the sooner we go the better.
Look what they did to your poor brain.
That's called thinking. When one predator is killing all the livestock, you kill off the predator.
Yeah, shrewd thinking there. Without humans there is no livestock, just wild animals.
Yep. That's as it should be (and will be again, soon enough).

This is the kind of thinking you lunatics always make before you start mass genocides.

Get that?

lol!

Liberals...
I like the assholish way you mention he lives in a mansion, yeah the former vice president lives in mansion what a fucking newsflash. If he was broke and living in a shack youd be mocking him for being poor and calling him a welfare case
He's a fucking hypocrite. While he lives a high lifestyle and makes billions selling carbon credits he expects the common folk in the Western world to live with energy shortages and high cost of living.

Forum List

Back