GOPer Marjorie CALLS THE COPS on Jimmy Kimmel - Over a JOKE

Freedom? What policies have they put forth that create freedom?

No shit, when did you figure that out?

Tell me how many Southern Republicans voted for the Civil Rights Act or Voting Rights Act?

Come on Struth, you can't be this naive or stupid. You bow at the feet of a man who was a Democrat up until he realized he could bamboozle the dumb ass Republican Party. Was sued by the Fed Gov't twice for discrimination. Was sued by his black employees for racism and yet you still can't pull your head from up his ass.

Why is it that when folks try to remove these racist statues and monuments honoring these Klan members, racist, Confederates, etc. it is Republicans, conservatives, right wingers, etc. that fight to keep them up. Why is it in today's society all the racism we see comes from Republicans? Why is it when you see racist Republicans on this forum, you are quiet as a church mouse.

You have yet to show us why you call a black woman horrible or an idiot, that is why I ask you who taught you to hate yourself?

Give me 3 bills Republicans have put forth in the last 50yrs that have helped the middle and lower class in this country.
Because
"To listen to the voices that have told the story of a country or a city. Baholo’s voice, his take on the South African struggle narrative and its aftermath, is now silenced, at least the part of his repertoire which was among those burnt at UCT. No artist will ever repeat his original work. Once it’s gone, it never will return. That legacy is lost to our children and grandchildren.

"Does this mean that any artworks by less noble artists do deserve destruction? Here’s a paradox. Leni Riefenstahl was one of the most effective propagandists for the Nazi regime, in films and photography. Yet her work was utterly beautiful when judged in artistic terms. So what do you do with it? Burn it? Or let it remain as a record of what the Nazis did, what they were like, how they behaved and what we detest and fear about them? Lest we never do it again ourselves?"

So you had to go back to 1865 to find a major bill that Republicans were responsible for. Wow.
[/QUOTE]
um it was a Constitutional amendment, not a bill…and it’s the one that made my people free. Sort of the only one that matters, without it we’d all be like you…still picking Masters cotton and eating whatever propaganda the Demaklan bosses threw at us

So you had to go back to 1865 to find a major bill that Republicans were responsible for. Wow.
um it was a Constitutional amendment, not a bill…and it’s the one that made my people free.
Sort of the only one that matters, without it we’d all be like you…still picking Masters cotton and eating whatever propaganda the Demaklan bosses threw at us

Ok I thought it started with the Emancipation Proclamation. It is amazing that you want to keep screaming about me being on a plantation, but you are the boot licking coward that bows down to a party that constantly makes racist remarks about you.......oh wait I mean black folks.

I guess that is the new Republican strategy call black folks racist, claim black folks are on the Democrat plantation, claim black folks are told or given propaganda about racism, blah, blah, blah. See what boot lickers like you fail to realize is that many black folks still living today came up during Jim Crow (myself included), we don't need anyone to tell us what racism is and who the racist are. I can tell you are a younger woman which is why you have been tricked into believing that the GOP is the Republican Party of 1865. I assure you, it is not.

You attacked a black woman Stacey Abrams and called her a horrible person and an idiot, when I asked the simple question of you explaining I got nothing. You claim you are a Republican because their policies promote freedom, when I asked what policies all I get is crickets. When I asked you to give me 3 major bills Republicans have given us in the past 50yrs, you go back to 1865 and give us the 13th Amendment.

It is obvious that you are as lost as last year's Easter Egg.

Ok I thought it started with the Emancipation Proclamation. It is amazing that you want to keep screaming about me being on a plantation, but you are the boot licking coward that bows down to a party that constantly makes racist remarks about you.......oh wait I mean black folks.

I guess that is the new Republican strategy call black folks racist, claim black folks are on the Democrat plantation, claim black folks are told or given propaganda about racism, blah, blah, blah. See what boot lickers like you fail to realize is that many black folks still living today came up during Jim Crow (myself included), we don't need anyone to tell us what racism is and who the racist are. I can tell you are a younger woman which is why you have been tricked into believing that the GOP is the Republican Party of 1865. I assure you, it is not.

You attacked a black woman Stacey Abrams and called her a horrible person and an idiot, when I asked the simple question of you explaining I got nothing. You claim you are a Republican because their policies promote freedom, when I asked what policies all I get is crickets. When I asked you to give me 3 major bills Republicans have given us in the past 50yrs, you go back to 1865 and give us the 13th Amendment.

It is obvious that you are as lost as last year's Easter Egg.
keep picking that cotton

It's fine. She reports him. The Capitol Police laugh their asses off. MAGA sites rant about it. He makes monologues about it. It's win win.

You mean like all the black republicans that white republicans claim they would vote for, but never do.
huh? obama wasn’t a black republican. He’s a bolt licking plantation boy that the racist white demafasict hand picked to be a puppet for a few years

huh? obama wasn’t a black republican. He’s a bolt licking plantation boy that the racist white demafasict hand picked to be a puppet for a few years
It's amazing how all the first blacks are Democrats, but according to boot licking fools like you Republicans are the party of inclusion.

We hear Republicans all the time claiming they would vote for this black person or that black person until they get into a voting booth and then ignorant, sell out black folks like you buy into that bullshit.

It's amazing how all the first blacks are Democrats, but according to boot licking fools like you Republicans are the party of inclusion.

We hear Republicans all the time claiming they would vote for this black person or that black person until they get into a voting booth and then ignorant, sell out black folks like you buy into that bullshit.
not sure where you are getting that information…th first blacks in Congress were republicans, the second was too…

the dems elected blacks is rather new thing….but that’s undeestandable given you just elected a man president that fought to keep schools segregated when he first came to washington

not sure where you are getting that information…th first blacks in Congress were republicans, the second was too…

the dems elected blacks is rather new thing….but that’s undeestandable given you just elected a man president that fought to keep schools segregated when he first came to washington
The first Black President was a Democrat, the first Black VP is a Democrat, the first Black SC Justice was a Democrat, the first black woman SC Justice is a Democrat.

Also the Republican Party of today is damn sure not the Republican Party of 60 yrs ago, only a fool believes that bullshit.

Even Colin Powell and Michael Steele see this Republican Party for the lying racist they are.

Black US Senators since 1870 7 have been black and 4 have been Republican. Only one black person has been a Republican since the 70s.

The first Black President was a Democrat, the first Black VP is a Democrat, the first Black SC Justice was a Democrat, the first black woman SC Justice is a Democrat.

Also the Republican Party of today is damn sure not the Republican Party of 60 yrs ago, only a fool believes that bullshit.

Even Colin Powell and Michael Steele see this Republican Party for the lying racist they are.

Black US Senators since 1870 7 have been black and 4 have been Republican. Only one black person has been a Republican since the 70s.
so you all had a few first…centuries after the GOP was already electing them to high office

congrats for finally catching up

so you all had a few first…centuries after the GOP was already electing them to high office

congrats for finally catching up
I guess I shouldn't have expected more from you. That weak bullshit is the best you can come up with, you can't even defend that bullshit. Hard to argue against facts, in the last 50yrs it shows that black folks do better when there is a Democrat in the WH.

You know it's sad that you have to go back to the 1800s or turn of the century to show us anything of significance that Republicans have done. Do you have anything in the last 20yrs?

Last edited:
typical karen move. I'm surprised they didn't contact ABC and ask to speak a manager at Kimmy's show :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

I guess I shouldn't have expected more from you. That weak bullshit is the best you can come up with, you can't even defend that bullshit. Hard to argue against facts, in the last 50yrs it shows that black folks do better when there is a Democrat in the WH.

You know it's sad that you have to go back to the 1800s or turn of the century to show us anything of significance that Republicans have done. Do you have anything in the last 20yrs?
what’s tragic amd sad is that you apparently don’t know much about african america history

It seems yoj only know what your demafascict master tell you

i honestly do think it’s a big deal that the dems have finally got to a place the GOP, has been since the mid 1800s in their realization that african americans can hold positions of power and leadership

Forum List

Back