GOPer Marjorie CALLS THE COPS on Jimmy Kimmel - Over a JOKE

What policies of Republicans do you love that makes you intelligent? I can't understand how you love a party that has the mindset of the sheet wearers.
Jimmy is going to make some African American jokes from another era tonite. You will love it. And frankly you know you do not like Jimmy. Unless you like jimmies.

What does that bullshit have to do with my question?
We still have to survive as a nation. Battles that you believe in have had many victories. But the price is a weakened country. So the policy of using intelligent immigration is something that has us on the precipice of turning blue and I guarantee it is not good for African Americans. Globalism is designed to weaken us in the name of peace and friendship. That is bullshit. The world power brokers have a history of killing. You complain about it all the time but are off track on the blame.

Herschel thought John Lewis was a US Senator.

"You know what's sad about that — to use the name of a great man to brand something that is so bad, I think it is terrible to do," Walker replied. "Senator Lewis was one of the greatest senators that's ever been and for African Americans that was absolutely incredible. To throw his name on a bill for voting rights I think is a shame."

First, John Lewis wasn't a senator. Second, the legendary congressman and hero of the civil-rights movement devoted much of his adult life to the cause of voting rights. It's why his fellow Democrats honored Lewis by naming the bill after him.

You talk about a clown, who doesn't have a clue.

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene said late Wednesday that she had reported Jimmy Kimmel to Capitol Police after the late-night host joked on air that Will Smith should slap her. Greene (R-Ga.) tweeted that Kimmel’s wisecrack — which referenced Smith slapping Chris Rock at the Oscarsamounted to a “threat of violence.” “ABC, this threat of violence against me by @jimmykimmel has been filed with the @CapitolPolice,” she tweeted.

What are your thoughts on Marjorie being afraid of jokes? Thoughts?!

Jimmy Kimmel is a terrorist.

Partisan bullshit in other words.

Keep defending Kimmel like the good DNC butt boi you are, he appreciates it!

1649704952261.png

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene said late Wednesday that she had reported Jimmy Kimmel to Capitol Police after the late-night host joked on air that Will Smith should slap her. Greene (R-Ga.) tweeted that Kimmel’s wisecrack — which referenced Smith slapping Chris Rock at the Oscarsamounted to a “threat of violence.” “ABC, this threat of violence against me by @jimmykimmel has been filed with the @CapitolPolice,” she tweeted.

One of those situations where neither party is completely innocent.

Kimmel should know better than to bring up violence at a time like this. There's a pretty decent chance he'd be complaining if a Republican said that. Then MTG ran with it and played the victim, which plays right to the victimy base, as always.

Yuck. Double yuck.

She didn't go up and bitch-slap him?!

What policies of Republicans do you love that makes you intelligent? I can't understand how you love a party that has the mindset of the sheet wearers.
freedom.

dumbass, the DNC created the KKK

It was literally created by the DNC to oppress Republican votes, and keep free men from voting for them....free African-Americans Ku Klux Klan

Founded in 1865, the Ku Klux Klan (KKK) extended into almost every southern state by 1870 and became a vehicle for white southern resistance to the Republican Party’s Reconstruction-era policies aimed at establishing political and economic equality for Black Americans. Its members waged an underground campaign of intimidation and violence directed at white and Black Republican leaders.

You literally just voted a man as President that found hard against the enforcement of Brown v Board of Education and allied and was mentored by people like Sen. Eastland and you are talking about a party with the mindset of sheetwears? You are the party of the sheet wears....you idiot

Freedom? What policies have they put forth that create freedom?
dumbass, the DNC created the KKK

It was literally created by the DNC to oppress Republican votes, and keep free men from voting for them....free African-Americans Ku Klux Klan

Founded in 1865, the Ku Klux Klan (KKK) extended into almost every southern state by 1870 and became a vehicle for white southern resistance to the Republican Party’s Reconstruction-era policies aimed at establishing political and economic equality for Black Americans. Its members waged an underground campaign of intimidation and violence directed at white and Black Republican leaders.
No shit, when did you figure that out?

Tell me how many Southern Republicans voted for the Civil Rights Act or Voting Rights Act?

You literally just voted a man as President that found hard against the enforcement of Brown v Board of Education and allied and was mentored by people like Sen. Eastland and you are talking about a party with the mindset of sheetwears? You are the party of the sheet wears....you idiot.
Come on Struth, you can't be this naive or stupid. You bow at the feet of a man who was a Democrat up until he realized he could bamboozle the dumb ass Republican Party. Was sued by the Fed Gov't twice for discrimination. Was sued by his black employees for racism and yet you still can't pull your head from up his ass.

Why is it that when folks try to remove these racist statues and monuments honoring these Klan members, racist, Confederates, etc. it is Republicans, conservatives, right wingers, etc. that fight to keep them up. Why is it in today's society all the racism we see comes from Republicans? Why is it when you see racist Republicans on this forum, you are quiet as a church mouse.

You have yet to show us why you call a black woman horrible or an idiot, that is why I ask you who taught you to hate yourself?

Give me 3 bills Republicans have put forth in the last 50yrs that have helped the middle and lower class in this country.

Tell me how many Southern Republicans voted for the Civil Rights Act or Voting Rights Act?

Come on Struth, you can't be this naive or stupid. You bow at the feet of a man who was a Democrat up until he realized he could bamboozle the dumb ass Republican Party. Was sued by the Fed Gov't twice for discrimination. Was sued by his black employees for racism and yet you still can't pull your head from up his ass.

Why is it that when folks try to remove these racist statues and monuments honoring these Klan members, racist, Confederates, etc. it is Republicans, conservatives, right wingers, etc. that fight to keep them up. Why is it in today's society all the racism we see comes from Republicans? Why is it when you see racist Republicans on this forum, you are quiet as a church mouse.

You have yet to show us why you call a black woman horrible or an idiot, that is why I ask you who taught you to hate yourself?

Give me 3 bills Republicans have put forth in the last 50yrs that have helped the middle and lower class in this country.
well there is something called the 13th amendment the GOP gave us. Geez it’s not wonder you’re still on the plantation voting for racist like joey xiden…you’re ignorant to reality and history

She was right to do it. Everyone knows that progressives don't joke, and the Left are looking hard at a way of taking her out as she is another female Donald Trump in the making, unwilling to tow the democrat party line.
These people threw five people in jail for..how long...? Over a joke about kidnapping a governor.
So yeah, prosecute Kimmel. Or admit that the FBI is being used by the left just like Russia used the KGB.

Because.

Forum List

Back