GOPer Marjorie CALLS THE COPS on Jimmy Kimmel - Over a JOKE

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene said late Wednesday that she had reported Jimmy Kimmel to Capitol Police after the late-night host joked on air that Will Smith should slap her. Greene (R-Ga.) tweeted that Kimmel’s wisecrack — which referenced Smith slapping Chris Rock at the Oscarsamounted to a “threat of violence.” “ABC, this threat of violence against me by @jimmykimmel has been filed with the @CapitolPolice,” she tweeted.

What are your thoughts on Marjorie being afraid of jokes? Thoughts?!
Wow, so you support violence against women.

She asks for it every day of her life. Every day.
There are many Prog politicians who get free pass or soft ball attacks. Being a shill using comedy as a deflection still makes a person a shill for an agenda. If Kimmel had no protection and someone beat the shit out of him for several minutes and he ended up with no one protecting him afterward he would not open his mouth up again. He needs to back off and will not. He is wrong.

who’s defending her? and from what?

i just understand why she alerted the Cap Police. The demafasict are a violent group…better to be safe then sorry

and by the way..sexist much? you wouldn’t be calling her name like that if she were a man
Why is it you were silent when Stacey Abrams was being called bitches, whores and any other foul name you could think of on this very forum.

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene said late Wednesday that she had reported Jimmy Kimmel to Capitol Police after the late-night host joked on air that Will Smith should slap her. Greene (R-Ga.) tweeted that Kimmel’s wisecrack — which referenced Smith slapping Chris Rock at the Oscarsamounted to a “threat of violence.” “ABC, this threat of violence against me by @jimmykimmel has been filed with the @CapitolPolice,” she tweeted.

What are your thoughts on Marjorie being afraid of jokes? Thoughts?!
Fuck Kimmel if he can't take a joke.

Why is it you were silent when Stacey Abrams was being called bitches, whores and any other foul name you could think of on this very forum.
likely cause i didn’t see it. She’s an idiot and horrible person…but that would be true if she were a man too

I like it when attention whore public figures try to act like they are still private citizens.

aoc-parking-lot.jpg

She was right to do it. Everyone knows that progressives don't joke, and the Left are looking hard at a way of taking her out as she is another female Donald Trump in the making, unwilling to tow the democrat party line.
It wasn't a Democrat, it was a late night comedian...

This is your problem, them be all commie reds... Hide...

There is a massive difference between a Congress Member threats and Late night comedian making a joke...

Saying that it is nice she sent it the Capitol Police... They needed the laugh and they ran out of toilet roll..

Explain how this woman is an idiot and horrible person.

Do you think MTG is a horrible person?
yes, I think they both are. They are cut out of the same cloth.

With that said, they should not have acts of violence taken out against them.

Forum List

Back