GOPer Marjorie CALLS THE COPS on Jimmy Kimmel - Over a JOKE

what’s tragic amd sad is that you apparently don’t know much about african america history

It seems yoj only know what your demafascict master tell you
That would be laughable if it wasn't so pathetic. A boot licker actually having the nerve to talk about AA history. I guarantee you I will run circles around your sell out ass when it comes to black history.
i honestly do think it’s a big deal that the dems have finally got to a place the GOP, has been since the mid 1800s in their realization that african americans can hold positions of power and leadership
Tell us Struth what Republicans have done in the last 50yrs when it comes to black folks. Why is it only about 10% of black folks support the GOP? Why is it Republicans never vote for black folks as compared to Democrats. Tell me Struth why Uncle Tim Scott voted against a black woman being nominated to the Supreme Court.

That would be laughable if it wasn't so pathetic. A boot licker actually having the nerve to talk about AA history. I guarantee you I will run circles around your sell out ass when it comes to black history.

Tell us Struth what Republicans have done in the last 50yrs when it comes to black folks. Why is it only about 10% of black folks support the GOP? Why is it Republicans never vote for black folks as compared to Democrats. Tell me Struth why Uncle Tim Scott voted against a black woman being nominated to the Supreme Court.
yeah you apparently don’t know much about it…sad really

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene said late Wednesday that she had reported Jimmy Kimmel to Capitol Police after the late-night host joked on air that Will Smith should slap her. Greene (R-Ga.) tweeted that Kimmel’s wisecrack — which referenced Smith slapping Chris Rock at the Oscarsamounted to a “threat of violence.” “ABC, this threat of violence against me by @jimmykimmel has been filed with the @CapitolPolice,” she tweeted.

What are your thoughts on Marjorie being afraid of jokes? Thoughts?!
Looks to me like she zinged him back. His time was wasted by having to talk to the police. It must have been annoying for him.

Stupid but somebody should slap Kimmel
1649776225959.png

Forum List

Back