GOPer Marjorie CALLS THE COPS on Jimmy Kimmel - Over a JOKE

PinktheFloyd88

Diamond Member
Oct 18, 2021
Dallas

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene said late Wednesday that she had reported Jimmy Kimmel to Capitol Police after the late-night host joked on air that Will Smith should slap her. Greene (R-Ga.) tweeted that Kimmel’s wisecrack — which referenced Smith slapping Chris Rock at the Oscarsamounted to a “threat of violence.” “ABC, this threat of violence against me by @jimmykimmel has been filed with the @CapitolPolice,” she tweeted.

What are your thoughts on Marjorie being afraid of jokes? Thoughts?!

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene said late Wednesday that she had reported Jimmy Kimmel to Capitol Police after the late-night host joked on air that Will Smith should slap her. Greene (R-Ga.) tweeted that Kimmel’s wisecrack — which referenced Smith slapping Chris Rock at the Oscarsamounted to a “threat of violence.” “ABC, this threat of violence against me by @jimmykimmel has been filed with the @CapitolPolice,” she tweeted.

we have seen demafascist terrorist commit acts of violence for years now…openly encouraged and sponsored by the highest officials in the party, she can’t be too careful

we have seen demafascist terrorist commit acts of violence for years now…openly encouraged and sponsored by the highest officials in the party, she can’t be too careful
She has said far worse and then claimed to have been joking. At least we now know she was serious.

I think Jimmy Kimmel is a leftist cuck of a man. A typical leftist beta ruled by feminine emotions

That dog needs a short leash.

If jokes are now to be taken seriously by the police just about all your far right whackadoodles are in for some serious trouble. Can't have it both ways.
but it’s only the demafascist that have shown a long history of violence

Will Smith literally slapped someone on national television..

Greene is a typical conservative – using lies to contrive a ‘controversy’ where none exists.

but it’s only the demafascist that have shown a long history of violence

Will Smith literally slapped someone on national television..
Have you ever even listened to this miserable bitch you are defending? She says way worse every day and you people just nod and clap. Remember this moment. This when she no longer gets to claim she was only joking.

Have you ever even listened to this miserable bitch you are defending? She says way worse every day and you people just nod and clap. Remember this moment. This when she no longer gets to claim she was only joking.
who’s defending her? and from what?

i just understand why she alerted the Cap Police. The demafasict are a violent group…better to be safe then sorry

and by the way..sexist much? you wouldn’t be calling her name like that if she were a man

Forum List

Back