GOPer Marjorie CALLS THE COPS on Jimmy Kimmel - Over a JOKE

I'm sure you believe that, Comrade. :heehee:
I am NOT your comrade. Actually, now that the subject comes up, I'm quite proud not to be your comrade. How embarrassing and humiliating to be a comrade to the likes of you and your ilk.

Not MY Comrade.....but putin gives you your marching orders.
Putin really doesn't have to give me anything to know that democrats are my enemies. He certainly doesn't need to give me anything that would make him a better leader and a better human being than democrats. I've known it for so long, I could have told him. I would be far more proud to be Putin's comrade than yours. As bad as he is, he is still better than democrats and miles better than you.

Looks to me like she zinged him back. His time was wasted by having to talk to the police. It must have been annoying for him.
I highly doubt he talked with any police. They wouldn't call over this nonsense and he would have referred them to his attorney.

I highly doubt he talked with any police. They wouldn't call over this nonsense and he would have referred them to his attorney.
How could he refer them to his attorney if the cops never spoke to him about it? :cuckoo:

And then the repubs scream "CANCEL CULTURE!" parroting the words of Pootin, who has shut down independent media in Russia. CANCEL CULTURE is disdained by the repub party....UNLESS they use it on someone else. Then it is okay.

MTG is a Big Bag of B S....

You mean MTG actually called the same police that she voted against awarding them a Congressional Gold Medal for their defense of Congress on January 6th? Naw, I doubt she did. Se is just a Big Bag of B S.

excuse me? looking at her tits?

so she’s been charged with stalking and been reported? ok

then why did you ask if she should be?

does that mean she shouldn’t report threats others make against her?
When Pelosi ran down a new Congressman and berated him and threatened him for not toeing the line, Dems applauded her. Threats of violence against Manchin and Sinema posted all over by Dems. Now this. Seems a pattern of leftards threatening violence against anybody on the right. Or even their own if they deviate Fromm the groupthink.

Forum List

Back