What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GOPer Marjorie CALLS THE COPS on Jimmy Kimmel - Over a JOKE

JimH52

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Don't tell him facts, his head will explode.
Facts and truth mean nothing to the repub party....ask Kevin who has been lying his ars off lately. Just so TFG does not call him a RINO.

Mashmont

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene said late Wednesday that she had reported Jimmy Kimmel to Capitol Police after the late-night host joked on air that Will Smith should slap her. Greene (R-Ga.) tweeted that Kimmel’s wisecrack — which referenced Smith slapping Chris Rock at the Oscarsamounted to a “threat of violence.” “ABC, this threat of violence against me by @jimmykimmel has been filed with the @CapitolPolice,” she tweeted.

What are your thoughts on Marjorie being afraid of jokes? Thoughts?!
Reminds me of Trump's joke asking Russia to find 30,000 "lost" emails. For that, he was impeached. That was one of the charges of "collusion with Russia". Yet not one leftwing pundit noted the absurdity.
What are your thoughts on Democrats being afraid of jokes, Pinky?

Reaction score
Reminds me of Trump's joke asking Russia to find 30,000 "lost" emails. For that, he was impeached. That was one of the charges of "collusion with Russia". Yet not one leftwing pundit noted the absurdity.
Yea that was a real knee slapper.

Slade3200

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Trump wasn’t impeached for that. Nice try

Faun

Diamond Member
Reaction score
and then a demafascist firebombs a court house or shoots up a softball game

sorry, y’all can’t be trusted

But you rightwingnuts can be, huh?

Faun

Diamond Member
Reaction score
She was right to do it. Everyone knows that progressives don't joke, and the Left are looking hard at a way of taking her out as she is another female Donald Trump in the making, unwilling to tow the democrat party line.

It's been almost 2 months. If that were true, what's Will waiting for?

surada

Diamond Member
Reaction score

otto105

Gold Member
Reaction score

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene said late Wednesday that she had reported Jimmy Kimmel to Capitol Police after the late-night host joked on air that Will Smith should slap her. Greene (R-Ga.) tweeted that Kimmel’s wisecrack — which referenced Smith slapping Chris Rock at the Oscarsamounted to a “threat of violence.” “ABC, this threat of violence against me by @jimmykimmel has been filed with the @CapitolPolice,” she tweeted.

That bitch needs to be slapped.

JimH52

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Mashmont

Platinum Member
Reaction score

So what? Donald Trump was impeached for collusion over a joke he told in a speech in which he said "Russia, if you're listening, I hope you find the 30,000 missing emails". Incredibly, this joke was the primary basis for the Democrats' Russia collusion impeachment case.

Slade3200

Diamond Member
Reaction score
So what? Donald Trump was impeached for collusion over a joke he told in a speech in which he said "Russia, if you're listening, I hope you find the 30,000 missing emails". Incredibly, this joke was the primary basis for the Democrats' Russia collusion impeachment case.
Haha, not even close. You need to go back and study your history. Trump was impeached over abusing the power of his office in an effort to get dirt on Joe Biden from Ukraine. He was impeached a second time for his stop the steal movement and disgraceful actions around the Jan 6 riots.

Frankeneinstein

Gold Member
Reaction score
My "thoughts" are that it is just a joke and Marjorie should just inform Kimmel that jokes about slapping her around are pretty funny when that's all ya brought to a gun fight.

Last edited:

miketx

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Communists don't like being called on their threats.

💲 Amazon Deals 💲

Forum List