GOPer Marjorie CALLS THE COPS on Jimmy Kimmel - Over a JOKE

who’s defending her? and from what?

i just understand why she alerted the Cap Police. The demafasict are a violent group…better to be safe then sorry

and by the way..sexist much? you wouldn’t be calling her name like that if she were a man
She's another colossally stupid conservative that does not want to live by the same standards they would hold others to. She has made vaguely threatening remarks about members of congress in the past. Should the police have been informed?

She's another colossally stupid conservative that does not want to live by the same standards they would hold others to. She has made vaguely threatening remarks about members of congress in the past. Should the police have been informed?
what threats against what members? if what you say is true obviously the other members didn’t feel a threat of violence or they would have reported it

what threats against what members? if what you say is true obviously the other members didn’t feel a threat of violence or they would have reported it
You seriously need to pay attention to what this crazy bitch says rather than looking at her tits. She has been reported several times for actually stalking various members around the halls of congress and calling for their arrest and summary executions.

You seriously need to pay attention to what this crazy bitch says rather than looking at her tits. She has been reported several times for actually stalking various members around the halls of congress and calling for their arrest and summary executions.
excuse me? looking at her tits?

so she’s been charged with stalking and been reported? ok

then why did you ask if she should be?

does that mean she shouldn’t report threats others make against her?

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene said late Wednesday that she had reported Jimmy Kimmel to Capitol Police after the late-night host joked on air that Will Smith should slap her. Greene (R-Ga.) tweeted that Kimmel’s wisecrack — which referenced Smith slapping Chris Rock at the Oscarsamounted to a “threat of violence.” “ABC, this threat of violence against me by @jimmykimmel has been filed with the @CapitolPolice,” she tweeted.

What are your thoughts on Marjorie being afraid of jokes? Thoughts?!
My thought is any game libs can invent conservatives can learn to play

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene said late Wednesday that she had reported Jimmy Kimmel to Capitol Police after the late-night host joked on air that Will Smith should slap her. Greene (R-Ga.) tweeted that Kimmel’s wisecrack — which referenced Smith slapping Chris Rock at the Oscarsamounted to a “threat of violence.” “ABC, this threat of violence against me by @jimmykimmel has been filed with the @CapitolPolice,” she tweeted.

Kinda reminds me of the poor rodeo clown that got ban from the rodeo. For wearing a Obama mask, eventhough he wore a Bush and Clinton mask in the past.

excuse me? looking at her tits?

so she’s been charged with stalking and been reported? ok

then why did you ask if she should be?

does that mean she shouldn’t report threats others make against her?
Even an idiot knows this was not a threat. She's just attention whoring again and inadvertently showing just what a hypocrite she is.

Sorry, in this current environment this type of humor is not going to fly.

If this was Bill Maher and AOC, it would not be funny either.

Last edited:

I see

Silly to call the cops.

My question is how was that joke funny?

Sorry, in this current environment this type of humor is not going to fly.

If this was Bill Maher and AOC, it would not be funny either.
Oh shut the fuck up, lmao.

My thought is any game libs can invent conservatives can learn to play
Marjorie just got done calling all Democrats pedophiles last week. Oh shut the fuck up, lmao.

Forum List

Back