GOPer Marjorie CALLS THE COPS on Jimmy Kimmel - Over a JOKE

well an intelligent person might recognize that borrowing massive amounts of money for these mansions on top of each other and buying foreign cars might be destroying the country

Not the blue color guy that works and owns his home and flag
Clueless. Those homeowners in those half million dollar homes are getting offer letters in their mailbox damn near every day. Everyone and their brother wants to live there. Meanwhile, the blue collar worker in the sticks is living paycheck to paycheck, and those flags, the sorry SOB doesn't even bother to take it in at night. His Pontiac, hell it is in the shop half the time, and he wonders why he doesn't have any money.

Like my damn neighbor, flying a US flag that is tattered and torn and he never takes it down. Rain, night, I mean wow, how much effort does it take to treat a flag with dignity. And three Fords sit broken and on blocks. Watch him struggling this week to try and fix one of them by going to pick a part. Meanwhile I got five foreign made vehicles in the drive, all good to go.

Clueless. Those homeowners in those half million dollar homes are getting offer letters in their mailbox damn near every day. Everyone and their brother wants to live there. Meanwhile, the blue collar worker in the sticks is living paycheck to paycheck, and those flags, the sorry SOB doesn't even bother to take it in at night. His Pontiac, hell it is in the shop half the time, and he wonders why he doesn't have any money.

Like my damn neighbor, flying a US flag that is tattered and torn and he never takes it down. Rain, night, I mean wow, how much effort does it take to treat a flag with dignity. And three Fords sit broken and on blocks. Watch him struggling this week to try and fix one of them by going to pick a part. Meanwhile I got five foreign made vehicles in the drive, all good to go.
they are asking for the blue color guy to bail them out of their student loans a now

they are asking for the blue color guy to bail them out of their student loans a now
I can promise you, those people in those half million dollar homes ain't worried about their student loans. Like my sons, they paid them off within the first couple of years. Now blue collar dumbshit, living in his trailer and flying his confederate flag, he probably is looking for someone to pay off his student loans from his stint at the community college majoring in automotive repair, that he never bothered to finish. Mostly because he had to get up in the morning to attend class. And it didn't do him much good, his Ford F-150 is on blocks in his front yard.

I mean you don't get it. I see this shit every single day. My sister owns a cabin in MTG's district. A nice place to visit if you want to get away from everything. But it is really a shithole. I take my food, I indulge in the hot tub, and I cut off my cellphone. But going out for a night on the town, what town? Surrounded by idiots, that is even a trip to the grocery store. And going to a restaurant, oh hell no, don't even go there. Take a train ride, well maybe, but do I really want to deal with all these tourists attracted to such a backwards place? Nope, I will indulge in the solitude and leave thankful that I don't have to live there.

MTG is a stupid bitch. She could never be elected in any other district. She is a dumbshit, supported by even dumber shits, and even at that, I doubt she makes her way back. I mean her constituents are stupid, but there are not retarded.

I can promise you, those people in those half million dollar homes ain't worried about their student loans. Like my sons, they paid them off within the first couple of years. Now blue collar dumbshit, living in his trailer and flying his confederate flag, he probably is looking for someone to pay off his student loans from his stint at the community college majoring in automotive repair, that he never bothered to finish. Mostly because he had to get up in the morning to attend class. And it didn't do him much good, his Ford F-150 is on blocks in his front yard.

I mean you don't get it. I see this shit every single day. My sister owns a cabin in MTG's district. A nice place to visit if you want to get away from everything. But it is really a shithole. I take my food, I indulge in the hot tub, and I cut off my cellphone. But going out for a night on the town, what town? Surrounded by idiots, that is even a trip to the grocery store. And going to a restaurant, oh hell no, don't even go there. Take a train ride, well maybe, but do I really want to deal with all these tourists attracted to such a backwards place? Nope, I will indulge in the solitude and leave thankful that I don't have to live there.

MTG is a stupid bitch. She could never be elected in any other district. She is a dumbshit, supported by even dumber shits, and even at that, I doubt she makes her way back. I mean her constituents are stupid, but there are not retarded.
nah dude loan forgiveness is a bug dem campaigning issue. It’s how they get suckers like you to vote for them

Irony, it is damn real. I mean the average IQ of the Trump voter is certainly short of 100. I have a one hour commute to work every day. I start in the one of the reddest districts in the country. The first half of the trip I pass by confederate flags and Trump signs. Look, it is home, and for my family, has been since before the American Revolution, but damn these people are stupid. I take back roads, and pass through rural areas, the second third of the trip I pass by the same thing. Got those Biden protest signs, "Let's go Brandon", and more confederate flags. Which don't get me wrong, fly the real Confederate flag, and not the stars and bars battle flag, and gain my respect. But fly the stars and bars and you are just announcing your ignorance.

But the last third of the trip things change quickly. You go from single wide mobile homes and rundown houses built in the 60"s to half million dollar homes built on top of each other. Expensive private schools, and Mercedes and BMW's start merging in to traffic. Half the population has a net worth of over a million dollars and there is not a single Trump sign in sight. Now it is college degrees verses high school dropouts, and they damn sure don't vote for Trump and they send a Democrat to Congress. Professionals, not blue collar dumbshits, and yeah, I said it. Blue collar dumbshits that shouldn't have the right to vote if it were up to me. Their ignorance is destroying this country, and you probably lead the damn way.
You just demonstrated the lack of intellect I referred to.
College degrees are symbols of indoctrination and compliance — not measures of intellect.
Your description of the superior democrat locales fails to mention the insulation and white predominance. The hypocrisy is stunning.
Go into a common, mostly-black neighborhood and you’ll find crime, failing schools, fatherlessness and exclusively democrat voters.

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene said late Wednesday that she had reported Jimmy Kimmel to Capitol Police after the late-night host joked on air that Will Smith should slap her. Greene (R-Ga.) tweeted that Kimmel’s wisecrack — which referenced Smith slapping Chris Rock at the Oscarsamounted to a “threat of violence.” “ABC, this threat of violence against me by @jimmykimmel has been filed with the @CapitolPolice,” she tweeted.

What are your thoughts on Marjorie being afraid of jokes? Thoughts?!
Good for her. Kimmel is an idiot anyway.

Forum List

Back