GOPer Marjorie CALLS THE COPS on Jimmy Kimmel - Over a JOKE

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene said late Wednesday that she had reported Jimmy Kimmel to Capitol Police after the late-night host joked on air that Will Smith should slap her. Greene (R-Ga.) tweeted that Kimmel’s wisecrack — which referenced Smith slapping Chris Rock at the Oscarsamounted to a “threat of violence.” “ABC, this threat of violence against me by @jimmykimmel has been filed with the @CapitolPolice,” she tweeted.

What are your thoughts on Marjorie being afraid of jokes? Thoughts?!
Will Smith actually struck Chris Rock over a joke. Jimmy Kimmel was obviously soliciting for violence.

She was right to do it?!?! You’ve officially gone into the partisan clown category.

No, members of Congress must consider their security and well being and MTG is clearly being targeted as someone the left wants out of office, and Kimmel's actions might easily be considered a call to action which could provoke some nut just as that kook who traveled three states by car to shoot that congressman with a rifle in a ballpark did.

Besides, MTG is not accusing Kimmel of anything more than you have already accused Trump of doing at his rally on 1/6.

I like it when attention whore public figures try to act like they are still private citizens.
Somehow the same nasty jokes are not as vile and as plenty against Prog politicians. It will be a great day when many of these so-called comedians get their justice earned handed to them.

No, members of Congress must consider their security and well being and MTG is clearly being targeted as someone the left wants out of office, and Kimmel's actions might easily be considered a call to action which could provoke some nut just as that kook who traveled three states by car to shoot that congressman with a rifle in a ballpark did.

Besides, MTG is not accusing Kimmel of anything more than you have already accused Trump of doing at his rally on 1/6.

members of Congress must consider their security and well being

Then WHY IN THE FUCK IS MTG STILL IN OFFICE?

What a damn drama queen. I mean this bitch is certifiably crazier than a shithouse rat, with an intelligence level even lower than that rat. The only people with an intelligence level beneath her is the fools that vote for her. I mean have you ever spent any time in that district?

members of Congress must consider their security and well being

Then WHY IN THE FUCK IS MTG STILL IN OFFICE?

What a damn drama queen. I mean this bitch is certifiably crazier than a shithouse rat, with an intelligence level even lower than that rat. The only people with an intelligence level beneath her is the fools that vote for her. I mean have you ever spent any time in that district?

The irony of democrats claiming intellectual superiority.

The irony of democrats claiming intellectual superiority.
Irony, it is damn real. I mean the average IQ of the Trump voter is certainly short of 100. I have a one hour commute to work every day. I start in the one of the reddest districts in the country. The first half of the trip I pass by confederate flags and Trump signs. Look, it is home, and for my family, has been since before the American Revolution, but damn these people are stupid. I take back roads, and pass through rural areas, the second third of the trip I pass by the same thing. Got those Biden protest signs, "Let's go Brandon", and more confederate flags. Which don't get me wrong, fly the real Confederate flag, and not the stars and bars battle flag, and gain my respect. But fly the stars and bars and you are just announcing your ignorance.

But the last third of the trip things change quickly. You go from single wide mobile homes and rundown houses built in the 60"s to half million dollar homes built on top of each other. Expensive private schools, and Mercedes and BMW's start merging in to traffic. Half the population has a net worth of over a million dollars and there is not a single Trump sign in sight. Now it is college degrees verses high school dropouts, and they damn sure don't vote for Trump and they send a Democrat to Congress. Professionals, not blue collar dumbshits, and yeah, I said it. Blue collar dumbshits that shouldn't have the right to vote if it were up to me. Their ignorance is destroying this country, and you probably lead the damn way.

Irony, it is damn real. I mean the average IQ of the Trump voter is certainly short of 100. I have a one hour commute to work every day. I start in the one of the reddest districts in the country. The first half of the trip I pass by confederate flags and Trump signs. Look, it is home, and for my family, has been since before the American Revolution, but damn these people are stupid. I take back roads, and pass through rural areas, the second third of the trip I pass by the same thing. Got those Biden protest signs, "Let's go Brandon", and more confederate flags. Which don't get me wrong, fly the real Confederate flag, and not the stars and bars battle flag, and gain my respect. But fly the stars and bars and you are just announcing your ignorance.

But the last third of the trip things change quickly. You go from single wide mobile homes and rundown houses built in the 60"s to half million dollar homes built on top of each other. Expensive private schools, and Mercedes and BMW's start merging in to traffic. Half the population has a net worth of over a million dollars and there is not a single Trump sign in sight. Now it is college degrees verses high school dropouts, and they damn sure don't vote for Trump and they send a Democrat to Congress. Professionals, not blue collar dumbshits, and yeah, I said it. Blue collar dumbshits that shouldn't have the right to vote if it were up to me. Their ignorance is destroying this country, and you probably lead the damn way.
well an intelligent person might recognize that borrowing massive amounts of money for these mansions on top of each other and buying foreign cars might be destroying the country

Not the blue color guy that works and owns his home and flag

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene said late Wednesday that she had reported Jimmy Kimmel to Capitol Police after the late-night host joked on air that Will Smith should slap her. Greene (R-Ga.) tweeted that Kimmel’s wisecrack — which referenced Smith slapping Chris Rock at the Oscarsamounted to a “threat of violence.” “ABC, this threat of violence against me by @jimmykimmel has been filed with the @CapitolPolice,” she tweeted.

What are your thoughts on Marjorie being afraid of jokes? Thoughts?!
Good. And it is really sad where people like Kimmel have gone. He is no Johnny Carson. You must have forgotten about,
iu

James T. Hodgkinson, the man identified as shooting a Republican member of congress and four others on Wednesday morning, was a small business owner in Illinois who defined himself publicly by his firm support of Bernie Sanders’ progressive politics – and his hatred of conservatives and President Donald Trump.

This is based on CNN’s review of Hodgkinson’s Facebook profiles, public records, and three years of impassioned letters to his local newspaper.

“Trump is a Traitor. Trump Has Destroyed Our Democracy. It’s Time to Destroy Trump & Co.” he posted on his personal Facebook page on March 22.

You people normalize violence, murder, child rape, Child mutilation, and every other horrific crimes under the sun. You are scum.

Haha, if that’s how you see it then where are your criticisms of Trump from 1/6?

Forum List

Back