GOP Spreadsheet of raped pre teens, tracking length of pregnancy to stop them from an abortion.

D1vk39NWkAE3oQF.jpg

Just saw this as breaking news on Rachel Maddow. It won't be anywhere else because it's breaking news.

So girls, from 12 to 17, most had been raped and came here seeking an abortion.

So Scott Lloyd, who works for the Trump Administration, keeps a very long and detailed spreadsheet on these girls.

They find out how old these girls are, where they are from, how they got pregnant and most of all, when did their menstrual cycle end. So they can estimate when these girls became pregnant so they can hold them past the date where it's legal to get an abortion.

Rachel described it as "creepy".

Trump's top refugee official takes new job at HHS

Scott Lloyd, the controversial Trump administration official in charge of refugee children at the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), is taking on a new role at the agency.

Lloyd, who joined HHS in March 2017 as director of the Office of Refugee Resettlement (ORR), is leaving that post to serve as a senior adviser at the Center for Faith and Opportunity Initiatives.
-------------------

He was ordered by a judge to stop and didn't.

I wonder if he knows what it's like to be raped? Perhaps he should go to prison for ignoring the judge. Isn't that what happens when you defy a judge? Who knows? It might broaden his horizons.

Do YOU know what it is like to be raped? If not, then shut up.
I was raped by 4 girls one time,,,I tried to get them to do it again but failed,,,

OH MY SORROW,,,,

Forum List

Back