GOP Obstruction Is Making It Harder To Catch Rapists—Mitch McConnell Would Rather Not

41 million of a180 billion appropriations bill....

What a fucking hack you are.

you people on the left ever stop bitching, misleading or just flat out lie?
OMG now they wont be able to catch rapist...how about murderers, bank robbers, etc. will they be able to catch those

Last edited:
This is the sleazy crap you get off left wing sites

misleading or just out right lying to fool the people in the country...they pick out one thing out of a bill
and walla, they won't be able to catch rapist

it's the dirty of dirty politics and none of them have any honor

don't support Mother Jones by going to their site

you people on the left ever stop bitching? You think you should get everything you ask for and then some, don't you? Well guess what, the taxpayers aren't your all's fairy god mother

now carry on raging

NO, they will never stop bitchin until everything is exactly the way they say it should be.

They will not stop until the world is like this:

dcgoosestep3.JPG

GOP Obstruction Is Making It Harder To Catch Rapists?Mitch McConnell Would Rather Not Talk About It | Mother Jones

------------------------------------------
More Republican Obstruction/destruction. What's new?!

Amazing!! You dudes never tire of trying to belittle and demonize the right.....on any number of inane subjects. You realize you are merely preaching to the choir, and that you are not converting anyone to anything?

I don't care a lot for establishment Republicans and I would kick them out in a second.....along with a bunch of greedy, self-serving Democrats, but until term limits are initiated and the "good old boy network of career politicians" is disbanded, no one is going to be happy with their representation and nothing substantive is going to be accomplished.

GOP Obstruction Is Making It Harder To Catch Rapists?Mitch McConnell Would Rather Not Talk About It | Mother Jones

Amazing!! You dudes never tire of trying to belittle and demonize the right.....on any number of inane subjects. You realize you are merely preaching to the choir, and that you are not converting anyone to anything?

I don't care a lot for establishment Republicans and I would kick them out in a second.....along with a bunch of greedy, self-serving Democrats, but until term limits are initiated and the "good old boy network of career politicians" is disbanded, no one is going to be happy with their representation and nothing substantive is going to be accomplished.

It's pretty funny really. The Sensationalism, and over Dramatization that Happens on this site is insane.

well said, but I think we're past the point of no return with these Career Entrenched self serving asses in this government...all bought and paid for

Forum List

Back