GOP Network "OAN" Forced to Admit: No Widespread Fraud in 2020! It's Over!

Sure, everyone can have an opinion, twinkle-toes. But none of it matters if you cannot prove it in court.

Let me repeat that one more time... If you cannot prove it in court, your shitty opinions are just that...shit. Get it now?

So, knock yourselves out with the pillow guy or the movie 2000 Morons....nothing matters if it is not proven in court. Good luck. :itsok:
I don't know what in the hell you are even talking about.

Those are just easy words. Can you point me to ANY post of yours, in the 7 years you were here, criticizing Republican power grabs?
You want me to search seven years of posts? How about the post I just made? About the last five years have been mostly filled with Democratic power grabs or attempted power grabs. Hell, they are the ones who cooked up the whole Trump/Russian collusion hoax, trying to overturn the 2016 election. I point out the hypocrisy of the left for claiming the right are trying to take away our democracy when Democrats also want to take our democracy away. Again, for the record, AGAIN, I am against eliminating the filibuster by either party AND I would like to see it expanded to the House. I was against Harry Reid for starting the whole mess. But, I will probably laugh hysterically if the right get rid of the filibuster as a result of paybacks for the left wanting to get rid of the filibuster. As much as I will be laughing though, I am against both parties and want neither one to be fully in charge. Both parties are destroying the country.

They used them and that is a verified fact. They are accepted as evidence. You can't change that, only watch the authorities do nothing about proven felonies sealing their guilt. You lose dumbass. Massive fraud happened and the vast majority will agree it did very shortly.
You keep claiming "verified fact." Do you even know what that means?

It is only verified if it is proven in court. That the pillow guy runs some gibberish data on the screen or another scammer puts out a movie to be shown to 2000 morons counts for shit.

If you idiots have evidence, prove it in court. Dominion Voting Systems is seeking about $1.6 billion in defamation damages from OAN and NewsMax. If you nutjobs have evidence, this is the time to prove it in court.

Instead, you wingnuts fall over yourself to settle out of court. Why is that?

Instead, you wingnuts fall over yourself to settle out of court. Why is that?
The excuse I've been getting is that they don't have access to the court system.

Maybe they think having their shit thrown out 60+ times is a lack of access. It's access that got their shit thrown out.

This is a madness.

The right-wing cable network One America News Network on Monday ran a pre-recorded 30-second segment acknowledging that there was “no widespread voter fraud” by Georgia election workers in the 2020 presidential election. The segment appears to be part of a recent settlement relating to a defamation lawsuit brought against the network by two such workers.

The segment notes that an investigation by state officials into unsubstantiated claims of widespread voter fraud made by ex-President Donald Trump and Rudy Giuliani turned up nothing. “The results of this investigation indicate that Ruby Freeman and Wandrea ‘Shaye’ Moss did not engage in ballot fraud or criminal misconduct,” a narrator states.

I am so happy to see the right-wing news networks finally coming out and publically saying "This did not happen, it is time to move on". Especially right before the midterms. About time this was said, now we as a country can move on. Thoughts?
But their regurgitation of the big lie is the only reason they still exist. Uh oh.

Your orange douche bag lied to you. The elections were legitimate. Let me know if you are still confused.
Ummmmmmmmmmm, I don't have anything to do with the orange douche bag. Democrats took part in the big lie for four years and now you're complaining because Trump has been doing it for one year? Democrats are always complaining the elections aren't fair, even when they win.

Maybe you can list a democratic power grab.
See that's what I thought. You never have.

But now you want turn it back to me, because you want to reply with something. But it doesn't work, I've never accused Republicans of being somehow bad for wanting the power. To me, that goes without saying.

See that's what I thought. You never have.

But now you want turn it back to me, because you want to reply with something. But it doesn't work, I've never accused Republicans of being somehow bad for wanting the power. To me, that goes without saying.
We're halfway there. Are you now willing to "never accuse Democrats of being somehow bad for wanting the power. To me, that goes without saying". If so then we can agree that both parties want complete and total power. But, if you're ok with Democrats having total and complete power and trying to get it any way they can then you shouldn't whine about the other side trying to do the same.

We're halfway there. Are you now willing to "never accuse Democrats of being somehow bad for wanting the power. To me, that goes without saying". If so then we can agree that both parties want complete and total power. But, if you're ok with Democrats having total and complete power and trying to get it any way they can then you shouldn't whine about the other side trying to do the same.

Except I don't whine about Republicans trying to get power, it is in fact YOU that was whining about it at the start of this conversation, so I hope you take your own advice.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back