FOX News WOULD NOT ALLOW Engelbrecht to Mention Her Movie 2000 Mules

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
It's like FOX wants to lose viewers.

---FOX News WOULD NOT ALLOW Catherine Engelbrecht to Mention Her Movie “2000 Mules” When She Went on With Tucker Carlson!---

FOX was offended that they weren't getting part of the grift money. Dinesh was charging $30 a viewing, and they wanted a piece of that.

Now, if I had proven a crime, I'd want everyone to know, and I wouldn't be charging money to get the info. But then, I'm not a scammer.

No network wants to be the first one censured by biden’s new bureau of leftwing propaganda

FOX was offended that they weren't getting part of the grift money. Dinesh was charging $30 a viewing, and they wanted a piece of that.

Now, if I had proven a crime, I'd want everyone to know, and I wouldn't be charging money to get the info. But then, I'm not a scammer.
I slept through it for free. Someone posted a link to it in another thread.

Holy crap, it's a little strange to think that Fox might have standards.

Even THEY don't want to be associated with this.
You would think when someone proves there was voter fraud the media would want to cover it.

If I had proven a crime I would take it to the proper law enforcement agency and handed over the proof to them.

Forum List

Back