GOP Network "OAN" Forced to Admit: No Widespread Fraud in 2020! It's Over!

Ummmmmmmmmmm, I don't have anything to do with the orange douche bag. Democrats took part in the big lie for four years and now you're complaining because Trump has been doing it for one year? Democrats are always complaining the elections aren't fair, even when they win.
No one is happy when they lose. But it takes a whining SOB to encourage his retarded followers to riot to overturn the elections. As always, come back if you are still confused.

No they did not ass!
They are being blamed as well as set up.

American intelligence, bi-partisan Senate report and Special Investigation report all found that Russia did conduct an illicit electioneering campaign in 2016 election.

dump_1.gif

But hey, there is some guy named Ghost1776 I saw online that says nuh-uh-ass!

Who should I belive?

Last edited:
Who cares? The massive fraud in the 2020 election has been proven. The evidence is irrefutable.

Fraud is illegal last I checked. Where are the indictments if evidence is irrefutable?

I can show Senate reports and indictments of Russians for 2016 election interference (see above).

What do you have? Anything at all?

American intelligence, bi-partisan Senate report and Special Investigation report all found that Russia did conduct an illicit electioneering campaign in 2016 election.

dump_1.gif

But hey, there is some guy named Ghost1776 I saw online that says nuh-uh-ass!

Who should I belive?

THE FBI LMFAO TRUSTING THIS MAKES ONE LOOOOOOOK………….

HAVEN’T PPL LEARNED YET, THE FBI WORKS FOR THE MAFIA THEY WERE CAUGHT LYING AND SETTING UP PATRIOTS.
TRY AGAIN LOON. Cause the FBI said so huh bhaahahhaha

Last edited:
Better get this irrefutable evidence to Rudy, the Kraken Lady, Mike Pillow and the rightwing nutters nuz pronto. They are in immediate need of it.

If you refute it, why don't you give us specifics rather than just hiding behind funnies?

And just which court would you take it too now that the certification is over 1.5 years old, not subject to review, and no court I know of has standing over all the states in question except for the SC which DECLINED to even get involved?

But then, I think you already knew all that.

Your orange douche bag lied to you. The elections were legitimate. Let me know if you are still confused.
I remember having a vague sense of foreboding the first time I heard Trump say, "the only way I lose is if the election was rigged", long before the elections, without any proof whatsoever, and when his internal polling was bad.

Little did I know that THIS would happen. I guess I gave the rubes too much credit.

Fraud is illegal last I checked. Where are the indictments if evidence is irrefutable?

I can show Senate reports and indictments of Russians for 2016 election interference (see above).

What do you have? Anything at all?
Ask the state authorities that have the evidence and are doing nothing. Just another way to show the obvious guilt.

I remember having a vague sense of foreboding the first time I heard Trump say, "the only way I lose is if the election was rigged", long before the elections, without any proof whatsoever, and when his internal polling was bad.

Little did I know that THIS would happen. I guess I gave the rubes too much credit.
Little did you know someone could prove it. Scumbag traitor.

When will that happen?

Is the court date set yet?
When this corrupt administation is out of power or when the midterms elect people that will act on it. It has been proven. Inaction by authorities only proves they were complicit. You lose traitor, all of America will know massive organized fraud stole the election.

Not one thing you can do about it.

Forum List

Back