GOP Network "OAN" Forced to Admit: No Widespread Fraud in 2020! It's Over!

Fraud is illegal last I checked. Where are the indictments if evidence is irrefutable?
It's easier for them to just say "it has been proven" than to actually prove it in court, where their "evidence" can be fairly challenged.

This is the alternate universe. The only people who need to think anything has been "proven" are the cult members themselves.

It's easier for them to just say "it has been proven" than to actually prove it in court, where their "evidence" can be fairly challenged.

This is the alternate universe. The only people who need to think anything has been "proven" are the cult members themselves.
That kind of evidence is admissible. If it gets to a court it will be proven easily. You are counting on the corrupt assholes in charge to keep it from getting there. Wait until the midterms. There are people running who will try and take it to court, they will have to fight the corrupt media too.

THE FBI LMFAO TRUSTING THIS MAKES ONE LOOOOOOOK………….

HAVEN’T PPL LEARNED YET, THE FBI WORKS FOR THE MAFIA THEY WERE CAUGHT LYING AND SETTING UP PATRIOTS.
TRY AGAIN LOON. Cause the FBI said so huh bhaahahhaha
Yep, I should trust some guy called Ghost1776 instead, otherwise I'm just an ass.

Ask the state authorities that have the evidence and are doing nothing. Just another way to show the obvious guilt.
They were asked and they said it's just half baked bullshit, which is exactly what Barr explained to Trump.

What now idiot?

Yep, I should trust some guy called Ghost1776 instead, otherwise I'm just an ass.

If it makes you feel better to be an ass go for it . NOt my problem you can take twenty jabs, shop once a week I don’t give a fk if you believe any oF it. Sometimes stupid can’t be fixed.

Once this all rolls out it won’t matter what you believe dumb ass your fkn ass will be living in it, fighting to survive mo fo, wait until you see what bs it is when no food shows up in your store.
LOL It really doesn‘t matter if you believe it or not seriously the facts are there most just don’t know how to research it and well I wish luck dunce.

They were asked and they said it's just half baked bullshit, which is exactly what Barr explained to Trump.

What now idiot?

Just pray that this is fake.

1652384906035.jpeg

But we can reassure you it’s not problem is you sheep choose never to track down the very information telling you “ YOUR RIGHTS ARE GOING AWAY” , what do you think 911 was pulled for.

If you refute it, why don't you give us specifics rather than just hiding behind funnies?

And just which court would you take it too now that the certification is over 1.5 years old, not subject to review, and no court I know of has standing over all the states in question except for the SC which DECLINED to even get involved?

But then, I think you already knew all that.

Pick a court, any court so they can laugh your irrefutable evidence out of court AGAIN. Exactly why did the SC laugh at that evidence?
But then I think you already know that!!!!
MAGA

Pick a court, any court
Why?

so they can laugh your irrefutable evidence out of court AGAIN.
The irrefutable evidence you're obviously too chickenshit to watch and discuss here in detail because you know it is damning?

Exactly why did the SC laugh at that evidence? But then I think you already know that!!!!
So do you. The SC never even looked at the evidence, because you know very well they refused to even consider the case brought by Texas because Roberts didn't want to make the court responsible for picking the president so punted by declaring Texas had no standing to even file the complaint. No doubt afraid of having HIS house mobbed by crazies like you.

That kind of evidence is admissible. If it gets to a court it will be proven easily. You are counting on the corrupt assholes in charge to keep it from getting there. Wait until the midterms. There are people running who will try and take it to court, they will have to fight the corrupt media too.
You cultists always have an out don't you?

Forum List

Back