GOP Mike Lee says intel hearing is worst he has heard in 9 years as a senator

What was notable beyond Lee's observation the briefing was both inept and unconvincing, is the way he said the admin tried to stifle open debate (you know, a democratic process) over whether to authorize Generalissimo Trump to act without the consent of Congress. It provides another example of how Don's authoritarian impulses seek to restrain Congress from questioning his decisions...........their motivations, their merits, and their efficacy.

Don was accustomed to running his fraudulent businesses without any oversight. He wants to run the country the same way. Too fucking bad.

Congress has no oversight in this. They already authorized such actions in law. Now, they need to suck it up and get over their delusions of grandeur.
Your post is factually inaccurate.
The Soleimani Strike and War Powers - Just Security
:auiqs.jpg:

The president needs no permission from Congress for limited capacity strikes. None.

What was notable beyond Lee's observation the briefing was both inept and unconvincing, is the way he said the admin tried to stifle open debate (you know, a democratic process) over whether to authorize Generalissimo Trump to act without the consent of Congress. It provides another example of how Don's authoritarian impulses seek to restrain Congress from questioning his decisions...........their motivations, their merits, and their efficacy.

Don was accustomed to running his fraudulent businesses without any oversight. He wants to run the country the same way. Too fucking bad.

Congress has no oversight in this. They already authorized such actions in law. Now, they need to suck it up and get over their delusions of grandeur.
what war? BTW, why is a president called commander in chief?

They understand that the populace is growing tired of living under the economic deprivations caused by sanctions
Given that Iran was in compliance with the JCPOA who do you suppose the citizens blame for re-imposing economic sanctions?

They understand that the populace is growing tired of living under the economic deprivations caused by sanctions
Given that Iran was in compliance with the JCPOA who do you suppose the citizens blame for re-imposing economic sanctions?
who cares, we're out and we can pose sanctions. why did they shoot at our embassy in Iraq? when you can answer that, you can talk. otherwise you're just a traitor.

:auiqs.jpg:

The president needs no permission from Congress for limited capacity strikes. None.

Under Article 1 Sec 8 and the War Powers Act he can commit significant force for 60 days, and if necessary an additional 30 days before Congress has jurisdiction.

Some members of Congress are merely peeved that they are essentially irrelevant in this matter.

Last edited:

They weren't. Military sites were off limits to inspectors. Ergo, they refused inspections.

what war?

Exactly.

i get it, you are hellbound to label me as a far left hack and I’m giving you the win. I’m a far left hack. I never was a moderate, I was just lying cause that’s what us leftists do we lie. But now I want to carry on as a far left hack and debate issues and substance and not worry about whether I’m a hack or not. You’re a proud far right hack and I’m an evil lefty. So let’s now move forward, you as Skywalker and me as Vader With no illusions about who we are. How’s that sound to you? Now we never have to debate this again. Agreed?!

If you want a far left safe space, that is on you!

Your best bet is to go to the safe zone on this board!

Yes you are far left hack! And I understand you see anything not far left as far right!

And you have yet to answer any questions I poised to you, you also have not produced anything as "far right" on this thread!

You are just running the normal far left hack narratives!

So why post something that is normal for the GOP? Why not allow others to bring up facts like the far left was silent during the illegal wars of Obama?

This is the best place for you from this point forward!

Clean Debate Zone

There you can set all the narrow minded parameters you want for your "discussions"..
I don’t need a safe space, I’m just looking to discuss issues and not degrade every thread into an argument about how much of a far left hack I am. So what needs to be done right now to put a nail in this?

Here is your first comment on this therad:

"Wow, GOP senator Mike Lee is pissed over lack of transparency in classified intel briefing about the Soleimani situation. WTF is going on here?!"

You were pushing the far left cult narrative!

I have tried to help you create your safe space and a place where you can set your very narrow minded parameters for your "discussion"..

But it is up to you, just you will need to change your expectations if you plan to continue pushing the far left narratives on other areas of this board!

So you ever going to answer my questions?

Yes you far left hack!

But I gave you a link to the safe space for you!

The GOP is known for questioning their own, which is very different than the far left!
yes I get it, far left bad, GOP good. I’m far left. Now what questions are you talking about. If they are legit questions about the topic in the OP then yes I’d love to answer them. If they are more left vs right crap the. You can save it. I’m not interested in talking about that crap in case you haven’t noticed

Yes for you GOOP bad, far left good! But that is the far left way!

I see you refuse to go to the safe space on this board!

Yet you posted your hyper partisan comments in your very first post on this thread.

If you really did not want a right vs left thing, you would not be on this board at all!

Like I said the GOP often criticizes each other, the far left does not. Also the far left press will amplify it and you will follow suit!
I’m fine with a right vs left debate on the perspectives about the issues. That’s what I’m here for, to explore all viewpoints. I’m tired of the personal right vs left debate about whether I’m a moderate or far left hack. Who gives a shit what you want to label me. Stick to the issues and stop going personal

The mullahs? They are the ones financing international terrorism. They are the ones who have forced the average Iranian to suffer under international sanctions for decades! The average Iranian is intelligent enough to grasp WHY those sanctions were imposed and why they are STILL being imposed! It isn't because the world "hates" Iran...it's because their leadership has made them into pariahs.

there is no war so why do you keep posting war powers shit? name the war bubba. I'm waiting. BTW, ever hear of the commander in chief? who is that?

Mike, this is your fucking fault.

you stayed silent on the Kavanaugh stuff, you stayed silent on the impeachment stuff, you reap what you sow!

"i thought we did a dynamite job. we shared an awful lot with them" - Marvelous Mike Pompeo on the intel briefing

Crazy Bernie praises Lunatic Lee in this video.
can anyone produce a video of a conservative praising Crazy Bernie?

"i thought we did a dynamite job. we shared an awful lot with them" - Marvelous Mike Pompeo on the intel briefing
You ought to be thankful for what you did get. Nosy friggin Dems want everything, even Trump's private tax returns and bank records.

Forum List

Back