democrat Omar voted as most bigoted anti semite

It's odd considering that The Squad has been bound and gagged in Iran Nan's basement these past few months.

The cons have Neo Nazis, racists. Bigots, they elect racists, they vote for racists measures and they manage to have all minorities vote against them...but hey they claim they are not racists and bigots lol

The cons have Neo Nazis, racists. Bigots, they elect racists, they vote for racists measures and they manage to have all minorities vote against them...but hey they claim they are not racists and bigots lol

You are a racist... your party elected the biggest Jew hater.

Don't blame others for your racism racist.

How dare she say they use money to influence our honest politicians!

I'm not a Democrat. I'm a minority who know who the racists are. The GOO harbors most racists.

I'm not a Democrat. I'm a minority who know who the racists are. The GOO harbors most racists.
The GOO? LOL at least the Alt Right is overt the Leftists hide behind their bullshit illogic

Forum List

Back