GOP lunatics use Obama as an excuse to hate on the worthless GOP majority they voted for.

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
On your best effin day, you can't make this shit up. White conservative voters who foolishly gave a majority to both the house and senate found out very quickly after celebrating in 014, that once again, their party is nothing but a party that scares them into votes and then do absolutely nothing once in office. Time and time again, conservative voters waste thier votes on mentally challenged candidates; who's sole purpose is to receive a 6 figure welfare check and government perks off the backs of the working class poor and middle class in this country.

It makes my stomach churn witnessing over and over and over Obama; trying to reach across the isle to these mindless mentally challenged white men, trying to get shit done and these conservative cowards all afraid of losing their cushion jobs in their gerrymandered districts from compromising with the BLACK GUY IN THE WHITE HOUSE...so nothing gets done.

HOWEVER, instead of blaming their worthless party, they turn on Obama and then turn to fools like Trump and Cruz for salvation. Trump who don't know is arm pit from his ass hole and Cruz who would rather shut down a country, just to get his own way....than compromise on what's best for everyone.

To this day, I am still trying to figure out just what the hell OBama has done for conservatives to feel this country is no longer theirs....For the last 8 years, Obama has kissed more white ass, than a nigga hangin out in a white girls sorority over night.

Like I said, white folks will blame Democrats, Obama, minorities, negros...everybody, but that pale pink reflection they see in the MIRROR!
images

oh cry us freaking river. and your bigotry shines bright with this spew

You all leave their Dear leader Obambam alone now:boohoo::boohoo:

On your best effin day, you can't make this shit up. White conservative voters who foolishly gave a majority to both the house and senate found out very quickly after celebrating in 014, that once again, their party is nothing but a party that scares them into votes and then do absolutely nothing once in office. Time and time again, conservative voters waste thier votes on mentally challenged candidates; who's sole purpose is to receive a 6 figure welfare check and government perks off the backs of the working class poor and middle class in this country.

It makes my stomach churn witnessing over and over and over Obama; trying to reach across the isle to these mindless mentally challenged white men, trying to get shit done and these conservative cowards all afraid of losing their cushion jobs in their gerrymandered districts from compromising with the BLACK GUY IN THE WHITE HOUSE...so nothing gets done.

HOWEVER, instead of blaming their worthless party, they turn on Obama and then turn to fools like Trump and Cruz for salvation. Trump who don't know is arm pit from his ass hole and Cruz who would rather shut down a country, just to get his own way....than compromise on what's best for everyone.

To this day, I am still trying to figure out just what the hell OBama has done for conservatives to feel this country is no longer theirs....For the last 8 years, Obama has kissed more white ass, than a nigga hangin out in a white girls sorority over night.

Like I said, white folks will blame Democrats, Obama, minorities, negros...everybody, but that pale pink reflection they see in the MIRROR!
images
:cuckoo:

images

I've been disappointed in the GOP.

But I'm not blaming Obama for that.

I blame the GOP establishment for that.

I support Trump because I've been waiting for a long time for someone to address the issues he is addressing.

Your post has no connection with reality.

images

I support Trump because I've been waiting for a long time for someone to address the issues he is addressing.

the thing with a lib/dem, they believe they know it all and then they spew nothing but hate all over us.

images
Racist monkey, stfu.

images

You have to keep in mind that American conservatives are morons
They believed that once they took Congress, they could now do anything they want and Obama is powerless.

Repeal Obamacare, Keystone, end gay marriage, kill Planned Parenthood

The idea that they would actually have to find a middle ground with the President was repulsive to them. So they pass useless legislation, it gets killed and then conservative voters blame the politicians who promised them the moon

That is why we get Trump

images

I know I know I know...the truth hurts, eh?

images

What did you want the GOP to do that they didn't do?

images

I know I know I know...the truth hurts, eh?

It often does.

However, what you have provided evokes laughter.

images
Racist monkey, stfu.

The Donald Trump montra'.......the message to white boys......

I know the mexican is takin your jobs, the muslims are taking your number one spots in killing innocent people, the nigga's is taking your women and Obama has taken your white house the last vestige that was exclusive to white men only......so Trump is the feel good about being a white man candidate.

images

They believed that once they took Congress, they could now do anything they want and Obama is powerless.

The idea that they would actually have to find a middle ground with the President was repulsive to them. So they pass useless legislation, it gets killed and then conservative voters blame the politicians who promised them the moon

That is why we get Trump
The morons are libtards like you voting an idiot like obuthole in. Obuthole is the idiot not wanting to work with congress.

images
Racist monkey, stfu.

I know the mexican is takin your jobs, the muslims are taking your number one spots in killing innocent people, the nigga's is taking your women and Obama has taken your white house the last vestige that was exclusive to white men only......so Trump is the feel good about being a white man candidate.
Like I said, you're a racist monkey.

images

images
Racist monkey, stfu.

Like I said, you're a racist monkey.
Call me anything but late for dinner and payday...next?

images

That is why we get Trump
The morons are libtards like you voting an idiot like obuthole in. Obuthole is the idiot not wanting to work with congress.

Get the fuck outta here...his first fuckin day in office, Ky. wished the guy failure, a few days later, he's called a liar on the house floor and its been hell coming from you neo nuts ever since....you too stupid to even talk too, bye!!

images

Did your party or did they not run on closing borders, requiring ID for all illegals, forcing OBama to balance the budget, reuniting both parties, etc, etc, etc...????

Forum List

Back