GOP lawmaker slams president after three of his team negotiating with Iran on nuclear deal RESIGN because US is being too soft

The reality- at some point, we are going to realize our current constitution is unworkable and have to fix it. But that's a different discussion.
"Fix it". Everyone who wants to "fix it" wants to burn the whole thing down.

Never going to happen. I suggest you move to someplace more in line with your ideology. Cuba, or Iran, maybe.
Where do I blame them for "everything". I blame certain Jews (the Zionists) for what they are actually doing.
Horseshit. You're just a piece of shit Jew-hater.

Don’t forget the Obama Admin’s pallet of cash drop off in the middle of the night and /or otherwise Kerry’s constant appeasement policies with them. Kind of puts Reagan in the light of something for something whereas everyone else was on the wrong end of the zero sum end game when it comes to Iran.

You mean PART of the money we owed them for assets we had illegally held on to for 30 years?

I agree, everyone is on the wrong end of the game with Iran.

We need to stop interfering in their affairs, stop sucking up to the Zionist Entity, and maybe apologize for inflicting the Shah on them.

"Fix it". Everyone who wants to "fix it" wants to burn the whole thing down.

Never going to happen. I suggest you move to someplace more in line with your ideology. Cuba, or Iran, maybe.
Probably inevitable that it's going to happen, when you keep having governments that don't reflect the will of the people.

Horseshit. You're just a piece of shit Jew-hater.

Obviously, you aren't capable of a rational discussion. You live in fear of the say the Military-Industrial Complex comes to an end and we start taking care of our own people.

Probably inevitable that it's going to happen, when you keep having governments that don't reflect the will of the people.
Not everybody is going to be satisfied with a given form of government.

But the kind you want has demonstrably, repeatedly failed, every time it's been tried. And no, it won't work when you're in charge.

Obviously, you aren't capable of a rational discussion. You live in fear of the say the Military-Industrial Complex comes to an end and we start taking care of our own people.
:auiqs.jpg: Commies aren't rational. Your whole ideology is based on emotion, primarily hatred.

Right... It's fun to watch you Wingnuts all turn into a Hippy Drum Circle when a Democrat is in charge.

We've been in the Middle East, NONE of whom represents a real threat to us, for 40 years, since the Zionists got Ronnie Ray-Gun to bail them out of Lebanon. And I do blame BOTH parties for this. The Zionists scream their heads off because one lady with a Hijab gets elected to Congress.

Really? I'm wondering, how does this country with military technology that is 40 years behind our own, which has never invaded another country, unlike ourselves, pose a "threat" to us?

So funny thing happened. We toppled Saddam and we tried to topple Assad, and the end result is that a bunch of crazies called ISIS took over. Because we didn't want to commit hundreds of thousands of troops to a war we were already sick of, the Iranians were invited by the Iraqi and Syrian Governments to help.

It's time to stop letting the Zionists talk us into these wars.
we have been in the middle east since FDR accept the invite from SA

try again

Not everybody is going to be satisfied with a given form of government.

But the kind you want has demonstrably, repeatedly failed, every time it's been tried. And no, it won't work when you're in charge.

Really, seems to me that what FDR did worked just fine. But of course, everyone who disagrees with you is a "Communist".

The problem is you are too stupid to realize attitudes like your is why people TURN to communism.

Really, seems to me that what FDR did worked just fine. But of course, everyone who disagrees with you is a "Communist".

The problem is you are too stupid to realize attitudes like your is why people TURN to communism.

FDR did end the Great Depression , but not as you would try to make others believe. He got us into WW2 and that pulled us out of that depression.

we have been in the middle east since FDR accept the invite from SA

try again

That's fucking retarded.

Saudi Arabia stayed neutral in WWII.

So let's look how we got here.

In 1948, Harry Truman ignored the sensible advice of George Marshall and recognized the Zionist Entity. But even then, we largely remained neutral between the Arabs and Israelis.. until 1973 when Tricky Dick decided that we were going to save Golda Meier when the Arabs caught her with her bloomers down. The Arabs responded by jacking up the price of oil and ruining our economy for most of the 1970's.

Instead of doing the SENSIBLE thing and trying to get off of oil, which is what Jimmy Carter wanted us to do, we doubled down on this policy of balancing Zionist influence in our government to aligning ourselves with corrupt petro-states.

And here we are, 50 years later, and we are STILL over there.

That's fucking retarded.

Saudi Arabia stayed neutral in WWII.

So let's look how we got here.

In 1948, Harry Truman ignored the sensible advice of George Marshall and recognized the Zionist Entity. But even then, we largely remained neutral between the Arabs and Israelis.. until 1973 when Tricky Dick decided that we were going to save Golda Meier when the Arabs caught her with her bloomers down. The Arabs responded by jacking up the price of oil and ruining our economy for most of the 1970's.

Instead of doing the SENSIBLE thing and trying to get off of oil, which is what Jimmy Carter wanted us to do, we doubled down on this policy of balancing Zionist influence in our government to aligning ourselves with corrupt petro-states.

And here we are, 50 years later, and we are STILL over there.
i didn’t say they were involved in WW2

try again

FDR extended the Depression by 7 years and put people who look different into camps.

No wonder he's your hero.
Really? Wanting government to stay out of my life makes people turn to Communism? Do you have any idea how retarded that sounds?

No, you don't. Because you're retarded.

People turn to Communism because they're lazy and they want free stuff.

No wonder he's your hero.

Only morons believe that... FDR was considered a hero by people who lived at the time, that's why he got elected four times (as opposed to Trump, who never won the popular vote.)

Really? Wanting government to stay out of my life makes people turn to Communism? Do you have any idea how retarded that sounds?

Guy, you've been living on the government teet most of your life... don't make me laugh.

People turn to Communism because they're lazy and they want free stuff.

No, they turn to Communism because under capitalism, for most people, it's kind of a shit sandwich. Let's take Cuba. 75% of the arable land was owned by foreigners, big corporations and the Mafia pretty much had their way with the country. Or as JFK said..

I believe that there is no country in the world, including the African regions, including any and all the countries under colonial domination, where economic colonization, humiliation and exploitation were worse than in Cuba, in part owing to my country's policies during the Batista regime. I believe that we created, built and manufactured the Castro movement out of whole cloth and without realizing it. I believe that the accumulation of these mistakes has jeopardized all of Latin America. The great aim of the Alliance for Progress is to reverse this unfortunate policy. This is one of the most, if not the most, important problems in America foreign policy. I can assure you that I have understood the Cubans. I approved the proclamation which Fidel Castro made in the Sierra Maestra, when he justifiably called for justice and especially yearned to rid Cuba of corruption. I will go even further: to some extent it is as though Batista was the incarnation of a number of sins on the part of the United States. Now we shall have to pay for those sins. In the matter of the Batista regime, I am in agreement with the first Cuban revolutionaries.

A month later, they Shot JFK, and that was pretty much the last time an American President had a sensible observation about Cuba.

Only morons believe that... FDR was considered a hero by people who lived at the time, that's why he got elected four times (as opposed to Trump, who never won the popular vote.)

Guy, you've been living on the government teet most of your life... don't make me laugh.

No, they turn to Communism because under capitalism, for most people, it's kind of a shit sandwich. Let's take Cuba. 75% of the arable land was owned by foreigners, big corporations and the Mafia pretty much had their way with the country. Or as JFK said..

I believe that there is no country in the world, including the African regions, including any and all the countries under colonial domination, where economic colonization, humiliation and exploitation were worse than in Cuba, in part owing to my country's policies during the Batista regime. I believe that we created, built and manufactured the Castro movement out of whole cloth and without realizing it. I believe that the accumulation of these mistakes has jeopardized all of Latin America. The great aim of the Alliance for Progress is to reverse this unfortunate policy. This is one of the most, if not the most, important problems in America foreign policy. I can assure you that I have understood the Cubans. I approved the proclamation which Fidel Castro made in the Sierra Maestra, when he justifiably called for justice and especially yearned to rid Cuba of corruption. I will go even further: to some extent it is as though Batista was the incarnation of a number of sins on the part of the United States. Now we shall have to pay for those sins. In the matter of the Batista regime, I am in agreement with the first Cuban revolutionaries.

A month later, they Shot JFK, and that was pretty much the last time an American President had a sensible observation about Cuba.
You have to utterly ignore history to be a Communist.

So we need to update the list...you have to be willfully stupid, lazy, and want free stuff.

In addition, the difference between me and a Communist, I provided service for the pay and benefits I got.

Say, who told you you'd have a seat on the Politburo after your Revolution? They lied to you. They're gonna put your ass in Glorious People's Tractor Factory #27. Now get to work, Comrade.

7a9.jpg

ou have to utterly ignore history to be a Communist.

So we need to update the list...you have to be willfully stupid, lazy, and want free stuff.

Or just tired of the abuses of Capitalists. You see, what you forget is that every communist revolution was almost always preceded by massive abuses by the wealthy.

The reason the US avoided that kind of stupidity is that FDR gave us a middle class with the New Deal.

Now we've had forty years of Republicans fucking that up, and you all wonder why these kids think Bernie Sanders is cool.

In addition, the difference between me and a Communist, I provided service for the pay and benefits I got.
You were paid by the government for a job that probably didn't really need doing, and then you kept getting paid after you were done doing it.

Say, who told you you'd have a seat on the Politburo after your Revolution? They lied to you. They're gonna put your ass in Glorious People's Tractor Factory #27. Now get to work, Comrade.

Yawn, guy, the 1950's called. they want their scare tactics back.

Or just tired of the abuses of Capitalists. You see, what you forget is that every communist revolution was almost always preceded by massive abuses by the wealthy.
Captialists! Booga booga!

Your precious Communism has never lifted anyone out of poverty. It just puts them in mass graves.

But you're okay with that.
The reason the US avoided that kind of stupidity is that FDR gave us a middle class with the New Deal.
No, WWII did that by ending the Depression. FDR had nothing to do with it.

But those damn dirty Nisei belonged in camps, didn't they? The camps you support for people who don't think like you. And Jews, of course.
Now we've had forty years of Republicans fucking that up, and you all wonder why these kids think Bernie Sanders is cool.
The people who think Bernie is cool are willfully stupid, lazy, and want free stuff. Try to keep up.
You were paid by the government for a job that probably didn't really need doing, and then you kept getting paid after you were done doing it.
Powerplants, emergency standby generators, and aircraft arresting systems don't maintain themselves, dumbass.

And it's hilarious you complaining about the pension I earned, when you want to give people government money just for breathing.
Yawn, guy, the 1950's called. they want their scare tactics back.
Scare tactics? Not at all. You're on record as wanting to destroy the Constitution. If you don't like that being pointed out, stop being a piece of shit Communist.

Capitalism and communism are irrelevant. If people want to live with either way, so be it. Great crises are coming, and with the world problems from civilization it can not continue. There is nothing sustainable from it to go on as the world is changed and natural environments and resources are greatly reduced, people should be living very differently. Mystery Babylon will fall. Whether they are in communities sharing with each other or hording things to make trades, people need to be in communities that are apart from civilization as far as possible, growing things for what is needed, in simple ways to not take more from environments and live in sustainable ways with subsistence on what they have there, to continue on. Civilization cannot do so, and the crises are coming soon.

Captialists! Booga booga!

Your precious Communism has never lifted anyone out of poverty. It just puts them in mass graves.

But you're okay with that.

Really, do you want to compare China in 1949 to China today? China has lifted 300 Million people into the Middle Class.

We enslaved black people for centuries and exterminated the Native Americans... maybe we need to look in the mirror before ripping on other countries.

No, WWII did that by ending the Depression. FDR had nothing to do with it.

Actually, the Depression was over by 1935. FDR's policies established a middle class America.

But those damn dirty Nisei belonged in camps, didn't they? The camps you support for people who don't think like you. And Jews, of course.

The same people who supported Gitmo and camps for undocumented immigrants are complaining about something that happened 80 years ago.

The people who think Bernie is cool are willfully stupid, lazy, and want free stuff. Try to keep up.

Or they look at their parents who slave away at two jobs each, with very little to show for it, and are looking towards the end of college and a mountain of debt.

Powerplants, emergency standby generators, and aircraft arresting systems don't maintain themselves, dumbass.

And it's hilarious you complaining about the pension I earned, when you want to give people government money just for breathing.

I agree. Of course, we shouldn't have to be doing that all over the world, should we?

You are being given money just for breathing. but you think your welfare is better than the other guy's welfare.

Scare tactics? Not at all. You're on record as wanting to destroy the Constitution. If you don't like that being pointed out, stop being a piece of shit Communist.

Again, the 1950's called, they want Joe McCarthy's corpse back.

Every state is repressive, all of them. Power corrupts all those who come to it, and those who do are seeking it, and value it over any. Rights of any are violated all the time. Meanwhile for civilization to continue it must grow, and it takes resources, taking more and still more from the world, and now it is critical to this world, and civilization will face crises from this. It is not sustainable in this world and won't be. Any who would be godly will get out, quickly, and live right in this world, in simplicity, sustainably, growing things for what is needed, independently with others.

Forum List

Back