Texas Parental Bill of Rights

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2009
Parents have every right to be involved in their children's education, know what the curriculum involves and have a say in what's being taught in schools.

Parents have every right to be involved in their children's education, know what the curriculum involves and have a say in what's being taught in schools.

Cool. Homeschool the bastards. Keep them outta the public schools so the parent's don't fuck everyone else's kids up.

Yeah, and the high school kids in those classes say they are being failed

Imagine that. The students don't want the bullshit.

1643156866454.png

Abbott's establishment ass is trying so fucking hard to get re-elected. This is what he should have been doing years ago, but he is already fucked.

So that's the plan then, Fuck up everyone's kids.

Sick bastards.
You leftists are the two-bit-punk fascist whores who oppose school choice. So if you won't respect the fundamental rights of all parents, then I say fuck you. Eat my values, bitch! No justice, no peace!

This is why we need "Texit". We don't want our kids mixed in with unwanted, androgynous future serial killers that happened to have dodged a coat hanger.

We no longer want to share a border with filthy animals that we would just as soon shoot in the face as continue to enable their feckless co-dependence.

This is why we need "Texit". We don't want our kids mixed in with unwanted, androgynous future serial killers that happened to have dodged a coat hanger.

We no longer want to share a border with filthy animals that we would just as soon shoot in the face as continue to enable their feckless co-dependence.
You have my endorsement as the first president and commander-in-chief of the new Texas Republic.

Forum List

Back