GOP lawmaker slams president after three of his team negotiating with Iran on nuclear deal RESIGN because US is being too soft

quite the contrary, the Zionists live in fear that people like me are going to yell the Emperor has no Clothes.

Looks like a mass uprising to me.

View attachment 594939View attachment 594940

Not at all. You see, having read history (information that was deviously hidden from you in things called "Books"), it was DEMOCRATS who gave America a middle class, starting with FDR, and Republicans who have been slowly taking it away since Nixon. I can understand your confusion, you were too busy hating minorities, gays, and Feminists to notice.

View attachment 594942

Wow, talk about rewriting history. Besides the whole "The Titanic was making excellent time until it hit the Iceberg" argument, the ONLY reason we were there was because the Zionists tried to install a Christian Government on top of a Muslim Majority.
hahaha no you racist idiot jews had nothing to do with the civil war.

quite the contrary, the Zionists live in fear that people like me are going to yell the Emperor has no Clothes.

Looks like a mass uprising to me.

View attachment 594939View attachment 594940

Not at all. You see, having read history (information that was deviously hidden from you in things called "Books"), it was DEMOCRATS who gave America a middle class, starting with FDR, and Republicans who have been slowly taking it away since Nixon. I can understand your confusion, you were too busy hating minorities, gays, and Feminists to notice.

View attachment 594942
Mindlessly repeating Communist propaganda will work only on other mindless Communists.

Not on normal people.

Yup. Still pointing out that our policies are stupid... except people are coming around. The Zionists have been screaming for war with Iran and we are largely ignoring them this time.
Hint: That's not your favorite boogieman Zionists...that's Democrats.

They party you voted for wants a war with Russia. You will go along because you're just a puppet.

Dumbass.

People who deal with the lovely people in Iran say that one must be very firm with them, or they will walk all over you.

That is, of course, a "stereotype." But a "stereotype" is just a generalization, as in "Asians are good students." Of course, some are not, but the majority ARE.

Hint: That's not your favorite boogieman Zionists...that's Democrats.

They party you voted for wants a war with Russia. You will go along because you're just a puppet.

Dumbass.

Right... It's fun to watch you Wingnuts all turn into a Hippy Drum Circle when a Democrat is in charge.

We've been in the Middle East, NONE of whom represents a real threat to us, for 40 years, since the Zionists got Ronnie Ray-Gun to bail them out of Lebanon. And I do blame BOTH parties for this. The Zionists scream their heads off because one lady with a Hijab gets elected to Congress.

People who deal with the lovely people in Iran say that one must be very firm with them, or they will walk all over you.

Really? I'm wondering, how does this country with military technology that is 40 years behind our own, which has never invaded another country, unlike ourselves, pose a "threat" to us?

So funny thing happened. We toppled Saddam and we tried to topple Assad, and the end result is that a bunch of crazies called ISIS took over. Because we didn't want to commit hundreds of thousands of troops to a war we were already sick of, the Iranians were invited by the Iraqi and Syrian Governments to help.

It's time to stop letting the Zionists talk us into these wars.

Right... It's fun to watch you Wingnuts all turn into a Hippy Drum Circle when a Democrat is in charge.

We've been in the Middle East, NONE of whom represents a real threat to us, for 40 years, since the Zionists got Ronnie Ray-Gun to bail them out of Lebanon. And I do blame BOTH parties for this. The Zionists scream their heads off because one lady with a Hijab gets elected to Congress.
Toodle on back to Stormfront, Nazi. No one here's interested in your bullshit.

...says the guy who wants to destroy the US Constitution.

You can stop pretending you care about anyone. You just want Jews dead.

The constitution wasn't written on stone tablets delivered by God.

And I've checked, there's not a damned thing in there about supporting Israel. In fact, our slavish devotion to the Zionist Entity is exactly the kind of foreign entanglement that George Washington warned us about.

The constitution wasn't written on stone tablets delivered by God.
The system with which you want to replace it is responsible for millions of deaths.

Now, predictably, you will bitch and moan about capitalism.

Surprise me. Don't.
And I've checked, there's not a damned thing in there about supporting Israel. In fact, our slavish devotion to the Zionist Entity is exactly the kind of foreign entanglement that George Washington warned us about.
You've cased out a synagogue in your city, haven't you?

The system with which you want to replace it is responsible for millions of deaths.

Now, predictably, you will bitch and moan about capitalism.

Surprise me. Don't.

Actually, I would be perfectly happy going back to what we had before Reagan fucked everything up. Workers belong to unions and get fair wages, the rich pay their fair share. That's not "Communism" buddy.

You've cased out a synagogue in your city, haven't you?

Not at all. I have Jewish friends. I voted for a Jew to be governor of my state (and he's probably the least disappointing governor I've voted for in my adult life.) I just don't believe that we need to be involved in a perpetual fight over who a Magic Sky Fairy gave a strip of desert to.

Actually, I would be perfectly happy going back to what we had before Reagan fucked everything up. Workers belong to unions and get fair wages, the rich pay their fair share. That's not "Communism" buddy.
That's wouldn't be enough for you. You advocate the destruction of the Constitution.

That's not going to happen. Deal with it.
Not at all. I have Jewish friends. I voted for a Jew to be governor of my state (and he's probably the least disappointing governor I've voted for in my adult life.) I just don't believe that we need to be involved in a perpetual fight over who a Magic Sky Fairy gave a strip of desert to.
"I have Jewish friends."

Not if they knew you blame them for everything, Slappy.

The shit show that is the Biden [mal]administration just keeps getting worse.

‘Biden’s put national security at risk’: GOP lawmaker slams president after three of his team negotiating with Iran on nuclear deal RESIGN because US is being too soft and calls for him to revert to Trump’s ‘maximum pressure’ policy

A Republican member of Congress on Tuesday praised three Biden administration officials who walked away from their roles on the State Department's nuclear talks with Iran.
Rep. Michael Waltz of Florida, who served in the Middle East as one of the Army's elite Green Berets, told DailyMail.com their departure at a critical junction of the discussions is a reflection of President Joe Biden's policies putting 'national security at risk.'
A State Department official confirmed that Richard Nephew, known as the architect of sanctions on Tehran, had stepped down as U.S. Deputy Special Envoy for Iran after urging a tougher stance on nuclear talks.
At the same time, the Wall Street Journal reported that two other negotiators had stepped aside from their positions because they wanted a harder negotiating position.
Waltz joined their call on Tuesday by urging Biden to return to his predecessor Donald Trump's 'policy of maximum pressure' against Tehram's regime.
'It’s good to see some officials recognize when diplomacy gets too desperate and begins to really put American national security at risk,' the Florida Republican said.
'The Biden Administration should revert back to a policy of maximum pressure that focused on holding the Iran regime accountable for their nuclear capabilities, missile development, and regional terrorism and build on Abraham Accords to counter Iran’s aggression.'

That is one person's opinion. Waltz's opinion means no more than anyone else. The only shit show that is getting worse is the shit you use for brains.

The shit show that is the Biden [mal]administration just keeps getting worse.

‘Biden’s put national security at risk’: GOP lawmaker slams president after three of his team negotiating with Iran on nuclear deal RESIGN because US is being too soft and calls for him to revert to Trump’s ‘maximum pressure’ policy

A Republican member of Congress on Tuesday praised three Biden administration officials who walked away from their roles on the State Department's nuclear talks with Iran.
Rep. Michael Waltz of Florida, who served in the Middle East as one of the Army's elite Green Berets, told DailyMail.com their departure at a critical junction of the discussions is a reflection of President Joe Biden's policies putting 'national security at risk.'
A State Department official confirmed that Richard Nephew, known as the architect of sanctions on Tehran, had stepped down as U.S. Deputy Special Envoy for Iran after urging a tougher stance on nuclear talks.
At the same time, the Wall Street Journal reported that two other negotiators had stepped aside from their positions because they wanted a harder negotiating position.
Waltz joined their call on Tuesday by urging Biden to return to his predecessor Donald Trump's 'policy of maximum pressure' against Tehram's regime.
'It’s good to see some officials recognize when diplomacy gets too desperate and begins to really put American national security at risk,' the Florida Republican said.
'The Biden Administration should revert back to a policy of maximum pressure that focused on holding the Iran regime accountable for their nuclear capabilities, missile development, and regional terrorism and build on Abraham Accords to counter Iran’s aggression.'

I don't see what the problem is. I'm sure if we learn to co-exist with Iran they will be nice right back to us. Biden has trust in the world and wants the world to know how nice we are and then everyone can just live happy lives. I'm sure Iran just wants nuclear technology to use for peaceful purposes.

Jimmy Carter got thrown around like a rag doll by Iran while Americans were paying double digits in interest rates and hyper inflation.

That's wouldn't be enough for you. You advocate the destruction of the Constitution.

That's not going to happen. Deal with it.
The reality- at some point, we are going to realize our current constitution is unworkable and have to fix it. But that's a different discussion.

"I have Jewish friends."

Not if they knew you blame them for everything, Slappy.

Where do I blame them for "everything". I blame certain Jews (the Zionists) for what they are actually doing.

Jimmy Carter got thrown around like a rag doll by Iran while Americans were paying double digits in interest rates and hyper inflation.

We had hyperinflation before Carter got there thanks to Nixon's habit of printing money to pay for wars and government programs.

As for Iran...at least Carter didn't trade arms for hostages like Ronnie Ray-Gun did.

The reality- at some point, we are going to realize our current constitution is unworkable and have to fix it. But that's a different discussion.

Where do I blame them for "everything". I blame certain Jews (the Zionists) for what they are actually doing.

We had hyperinflation before Carter got there thanks to Nixon's habit of printing money to pay for wars and government programs.

As for Iran...at least Carter didn't trade arms for hostages like Ronnie Ray-Gun did.
Don’t forget the Obama Admin’s pallet of cash drop off in the middle of the night and /or otherwise Kerry’s constant appeasement policies with them. Kind of puts Reagan in the light of something for something whereas everyone else was on the wrong end of the zero sum end game when it comes to Iran.

Forum List

Back