GOP Fast Food and Restaurant Guide

I rarely dine at fast food places. Very occasionally Five Guys Burgers since they use real beef and potatoes that are never frozen. I actually went to a Chipotle a fews years ago, before the E. coli disease scare. I was grossed out by the workers' lack of concern for cleanliness, toilet paper hanging from a worker's pants even like a comedy movie.

Here are the ones Republicans need to support and not support. Time to make an impact politically through spending $$$$. Starbucks and Chipotles want to start some shit...bring it.
Interactive: How Much Are Restaurant Chains Donating to Republicans and Democrats?

I tried Chipotles years ago and didn't like it. I never go to Starbucks.

Not real big on fast food places but good info to know.

I like Monterey style Mexican food but admit that I have a delicate palate.

I don't choose restaurants because some asshat, upper management, douchebag decides to make a political statement. If they got good food that's what I'm looking for. If they decide to interrupt my meal with partisan BS then they won't get my business otherwise I could care less.

I won't spend my money at any establishment that supports a liberal. No way, they need to be put out of business.

oh no a bunch of racist hill people are no longer going to buy starbucks how ever will they stay in business?

Here are the ones Republicans need to support and not support. Time to make an impact politically through spending $$$$. Starbucks and Chipotles want to start some shit...bring it.
Interactive: How Much Are Restaurant Chains Donating to Republicans and Democrats?

I don't choose restaurants because some asshat, upper management, douchebag decides to make a political statement. If they got good food that's what I'm looking for. If they decide to interrupt my meal with partisan BS then they won't get my business otherwise I could care less.
KMy sentiments, exactly. If upper management at a fried chicken franchise wants to make some actor playing Colonel Sanders act like a queer, I really don't care.

Most of the fast food chains that poison America also contribute to the Republican party. Makes sense.
Someone has to feed your plantation....lord knows you can't be self sufficient....:lol:

Most of the fast food chains that poison America also contribute to the Republican party. Makes sense.
Someone has to feed your plantation....lord knows you can't be self sufficient....:lol:
You are an idiot. Is it not great that you live in a country where you are free to display your idiocy?

I'm not a fast food guy...only when I travel...then I try to find a local cafe.

Hey don't pick on american fast food...it keeps hospital beds full. It supplies big pharma with customers. Plus it creates alot of minimum wage jobs. Ever wonder why we have so much diabetes and cancer? Study the american diet...it is really disgusting.

When you get to the check out counter envision Nancy Pelosi taking your money.

You are an idiot. Is it not great that you live in a country where you are free to display your idiocy?
I prefer to think of it as pissing on you liberals....but carry on....:lol:

Supporting business in general is not something I worry about. The less money I give to ant business the better off I am. Especially big oil. Those filthy slumeballs extort people and make record profits doing it. Untrustworthy gougers they are.

No doubt the CEOs of Starbucks and Chipotle are trembling in fear

Forum List

Back