GOP Fast Food and Restaurant Guide

Is this going to be like the big trucker blockade of DC where three truckers showed up? Or like the record breaking numbers of inaugural attendees that ended up being less than Obama's?

oh no a bunch of racist hill people are no longer going to buy starbucks how ever will they stay in business?
EBT cards.....for now....
when that women gets elected to run the education system, I wonder if every starbucks will be on 24 hour gaurd. it seems that rioters sure love to smash up starbucks, yet wont even scratch a KFC restaurant.

I don't choose restaurants because some asshat, upper management, douchebag decides to make a political statement. If they got good food that's what I'm looking for. If they decide to interrupt my meal with partisan BS then they won't get my business otherwise I could care less.
When you get to the check out counter envision Nancy Pelosi taking your money.
I think less of Nancy Pelosi than I do the aforementioned douchebags, You know I also don't boycott movies because of stupid actors. I did stop buying Stephen Kings shit because of some remarks he made about illiterate people join the military but what can I say I have a soft spot for the dumbasses.

Is this going to be like the big trucker blockade of DC where three truckers showed up? Or like the record breaking numbers of inaugural attendees that ended up being less than Obama's?
Whenever Liberals get together in a group shit gets looted and burnt to the ground. ,

Forum List

Back