GOP Debate: November 10, 2015

r-GOP-CANDIDATES-DEBATE-huge.jpg

I look forward to an exciting and substantive debate. I hope the moderators can keep it under control.

cfmKbdu.gif

Yo, watching Bobby Jindal takeover the early debate, smart man!

"GTP"
images (14).jpg

The only one I can handle watching is Trump.

I wonder if Carley cut back on the botox tonight so she can smile.

I have a growing appreciation for Trump. He's a clever guy. He is truly a master of innuendo. His take-down of Carson's "pathological disease" on four different talk shows on Sunday was classic.

I am a Democrat but Trump has my attention right now, he seems to be more to the left or middle. And I love how he stirs the pot, not staying on the safe side.
I know you like Hillary , I loved Bill.. She is a very smart, strong woman.

We need to maintain our infrastructure...Our free ways/highways that the republicans built in the 50's is a huge economic engine!!!!

The federal government needs to be part of it as it crosses all state lines. ;)

We need more funding for science
We need more funding for education

We need to jail all the assholes that have robbed us of trillions of bucks instead of doing these things. It is insane to african levels to say otherwise.

We need to maintain our infrastructure...Our free ways/highways that the republicans built in the 50's is a huge economic engine!!!!

We need to jail all the assholes that have robbed us of trillions of bucks instead of doing these things. It is insane to african levels to say otherwise.

Yo, Education needs to go back to the States, period!

"GTP"

It's the first year of the kiddy table debates because they've never had up to 20 or so people running before.

Much better would have been to have two debates on back-to-back nights in prime time. I'm no longer a Republican voter but feel it's condescending to the candidates not polling well to put them into an undercard.

You'd think on Fox Business channel the moderators would challenge their economic plans of massive tax cuts and magically creating a manufacturing sector at home again, but alas, nothing of the sort.

Only way to create better jobs here is to give tax incentives to do so and to reverse the incentives to offshore jobs. Obama stands for this and many Republicans say they stand for that but then refuse to pass it because it would show co-operation with the President. And we wouldn't want that now, would we?

Yo, Education needs to go back to the States, period!

"GTP"

We have enough RED state morons! We don't need more!

The GOP are such pussies. I hope they get a moderator that completely burns them. God knows they can't handle certain types. They tell us all they should avoid the biased ones, when any real president should be able to handle any question thrown their way.
Soooo SillyBilly... I want you to look at chief Lachokeya and tell him why you called him a cock sucking little dick nosed faggot....

... yeah, questions like those have no place in a "DEBATE," and that's about how fucking STUPID the questions were asked by the LEFTIST PARTISAN HACKS on CNBC. Get a clue and quit the dumbass bull shitting. Anyone with a brain that saw what happened knows it was CRAP.

Now so far this first debate was how it's SUPPOSED to be done.

The GOP are such pussies. I hope they get a moderator that completely burns them. God knows they can't handle certain types. They tell us all they should avoid the biased ones, when any real president should be able to handle any question thrown their way.
Soooo SillyBilly... I want you to look at chief Lachokeya and tell him why you called him a cock sucking little dick nosed faggot....

... yeah, questions like those have no place in a "DEBATE," and that's about how fucking STUPID the questions were asked by the LEFTIST PARTISAN HACKS on CNBC.

Get a clue and quit the dumbass bull shitting. Anyone with a brain saw what happened and knows it was CRAP.

Now so far this first debate was how it's SUPPOSED to be done.
lol oh so addressing how their tax plans wouldn't destroy the deficit is a stupid question?

Trumps a idiot!!!!

The guy probably wants the rich to take all the wealth and turn the worker into nothing more then a 1.25 per day ******. Like we see in Africa and some parts of Asia.

55%+ of this country supports the minimum wage. Good going shitting on the worker.

Wow this is a real turds corner on this thread. The dumb giving attaboys to the stupid while the brainless applaud.
The truth is none of you assholes would ever vote for anyone on hte GOP ticket so it's pretty much irrelevant what you think.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Wow this is a real turds corner on this thread. The dumb giving attaboys to the stupid while the brainless applaud.
The truth is none of you assholes would ever vote for anyone on hte GOP ticket so it's pretty much irrelevant what you think.

At this point I am interviewing them as much as anyone else, if you don't like the thread...SEE YA!!!

Forum List

Back