GOP Congressman Wears ‘Let’s Go Brandon’ Mask on House Floor

Well that’s a different discussion than what we’ve been having
No. It’s the same one. You want to show kindness to 0.0001% at the expense of everyone else? Some find it noble. I find it insane. Women have been fighting for equality for 1000s of years and now they have to fight against mentally ill men aka trans women. Doesn’t sit well with me and many others.

No. It’s the same one. You want to show kindness to 0.0001% at the expense of everyone else? Some find it noble. I find it insane. Women have been fighting for equality for 1000s of years and now they have to fight against mentally ill men aka trans women. Doesn’t sit well with me and many others.
I’d like to show kindness to everybody deserving of kindness. And not at the expense of others. But we aren’t talking about kindness we were talking about gender/gender identity being social constructs

Every republican has turned into a 12 year old retard.
Well, we already know that they're so gullible that they think the Orange Con-Man actually gives two $hits about them...

They're being played... and they aren't smart enough or sufficiently delusion-free to realize it...

A gaggle of Orange window-lickers on the short bus...

Well, we already know that they're so gullible that they think the Orange Con-Man actually gives two $hits about them...

They're being played... and they aren't smart enough or sufficiently delusion-free to realize it...

A gaggle of Orange window-lickers on the short bus...
There's a mental image I could do without.

Bleck

I’d like to show kindness to everybody deserving of kindness. And not at the expense of others. But we aren’t talking about kindness we were talking about gender/gender identity being social constructs
They aren’t. Not even a little bit. Not even a tiny bit.

Juvenile bullshit? All I've done is indulge your fearless Leader's penchant for ridiculous Nick names.
Which you retards did for 4 plus years. Now crying when the tables get turned. Calling somebody another person’s “fearless leader”. Typical leftist cult behavior.

1flyk2nu67w71.jpg
Not triggering anybody? Yet you and your fellow leftists are here crying. Seems you’re definitely triggered.

Which you retards did for 4 plus years. Now crying when the tables get turned. Calling somebody another person’s “fearless leader”. Typical leftist cult behavior.
Here is your Fearless Leader with two of his minions, josh Hawley and Ted Cruz.

E0a13a2ad3969d164e21565b4fd262a7.jpg

I laugh at you because you believe Trump told people to inject themselves with disinfectant.
Hahahaahhaahhaahhaaha
We all watched it live on TV.

I don't understand how you kids can deny objective reality that occured right in front of you.

Social constructs are not science.

We're people saying "fuck Donald Trump"on the house floor?
They were ripping up his speeches on live TV. Yeah Nancy Pelosi did that. They tried to impeach him and call him a Russian agent. The media basically called him the Antichrist and still he is being blamed by idiots like you and most of the media for all our ills. Spare me your outrage. The people were yelling “Fuck Joe Biden” because they dislike his policies and his leadership. If they news didn’t lie about it there would not be any Brandon shit happening. Our Fake News BS created this and now it has gone viral. You spineless leftist loser.

They were ripping up his speeches on live TV. Yeah Nancy Pelosi did that. They tried to impeach him and call him a Russian agent. The media basically called him the Antichrist and still he is being blamed by idiots like you and most of the media for all our ills. Spare me your outrage. The people were yelling “Fuck Joe Biden” because they dislike his policies and his leadership. If they news didn’t lie about it there would not be any Brandon shit happening. Our Fake News BS created this and now it has gone viral. You spineless leftist loser.
He wasn't a Russian.agent, he was (and still is) a Russian patsy. Impeachment is a legitimate political process. "Fuck Joe biden" is not.

Republicans have degenerated to a party of 12 year old retarded fascists. Time for you to own it, because it already owns you.

Forum List

Back