GOP Congressman Wears ‘Let’s Go Brandon’ Mask on House Floor

That is subjective. Your operational definition of "fair" is different from mine.
I'm being pretty literal. The fact that you think you know what I believe better than I is an irrational argument, especially given the fact that you've only met me in an online forum. Do you think I'm qualified to say whether you are a racist or a bigot? When others call you those names do you believe them over your own personal thoughts and feelings?

I'm being pretty literal. The fact that you think you know what I believe better than I is an irrational argument, especially given the fact that you've only met me in an online forum. Do you think I'm qualified to say whether you are a racist or a bigot? When others call you those names do you believe them over your own personal thoughts and feelings?
I think you are as qualified as they are. We have conversed frequently. I believe I read you quite well and you me.

I think you are as qualified as they are. We have conversed frequently. I believe I read you quite well and you me.
You usually do unless you're trying to troll me like you do with the trans thing. But I get it, you have a wall of fame to protect :)

So the Libtard racist shitheads that had to make asses of themselves with the BLM filth now gets butt hurt with a little "Lets Go Brandon"? LOL!
1flyk2nu67w71.jpg

I disagree There and it makes the quote that much more poignant imo
You can’t disagree. I’m the only one in the world who can know what I meant. It’s rather absurd for you to think you know my thoughts better than I. Hence why your arguments can’t be seen as anything but trolling.
If others applied your same logic back towards you then it would justify them labeling you as racist and bigoted. Do you think these people would be justified to call you those names?

She specifically said she was talking about racists and bigots. If you’re not a racist or bigot and you are a trump supporter then she wasn’t talking about you. It’s not that complicated but like the left did with “good people on both sides”, they played stupid and politicized it. Don’t play stupid AZ. You know better.
That's the thing Slade, that fool doesn't know better. He's a blubbering idiot.

You can’t disagree. I’m the only one in the world who can know what I meant. It’s rather absurd for you to think you know my thoughts better than I. Hence why your arguments can’t be seen as anything but trolling.
If others applied your same logic back towards you then it would justify them labeling you as racist and bigoted. Do you think these people would be justified to call you those names?
Sure. They may do as they wish. By their definitions I am. Opinions cannot be wrong. I see them as dolts. Are they dolts? IMO they are but others may disagree.

Sure. They may do as they wish. By their definitions I am. Opinions cannot be wrong. I see them as dolts. Are they dolts? IMO they are but others may disagree.
Its just funny that you see them as Dolts for doing to you what you are doing to me... might want to think on that for a second

Forum List

Back