GOP Congressman Wears ‘Let’s Go Brandon’ Mask on House Floor

What am I doing to you? I think your quote speaks volumes and the logic behind it. Well its scary.
You ignoring me when I correct your incorrect interpretation of my quote. When I explain what I meant by gender... You are saying that you don't believe me and are painting it in the way that fits your narrative so you can use it as a quote on your wall. Again, thats find, but don't pretend like your being sly about it

You ignoring me when I correct your incorrect interpretation of my quote. When I explain what I meant by gender... You are saying that you don't believe me and are painting it in the way that fits your narrative so you can use it as a quote on your wall. Again, thats find, but don't pretend like your being sly about it
You cannot just change what gender means. That is the scary part. "What I meant by gender"...that quote is frightening.

You cannot just change what gender means. That is the scary part. "What I meant by gender"...that quote is frightening.
That’s why the term gender identity is also used. I didn’t type it all out but immediately explained that was what I was referring to by social constructs. Look up the definition of gender and gender identity and tell me that it doesn’t involve social constructs.

That’s why the term gender identity is also used. I didn’t type it all out but immediately explained that was what I was referring to by social constructs. Look up the definition of gender and gender identity and tell me that it doesn’t involve social constructs.
Social constructs LOL

Nope. Men and women are biologically different and that is what forms social constructs not the other way around.

Social constructs LOL

Nope. Men and women are biologically different and that is what forms social constructs not the other way around.
No shit sherlock. Biology is what determines a persons sex. The standard genders of male and female are based on those biologies but they are also based on social constructs. This is where gender identity comes from. I know you’ve heard this. What I don’t understand is why you think it makes you look smart by playing dumb like you don’t understand it or pretending that it does not exist. I know you think you’re making me look stupid but you’re the one acting like you don’t get it. Why not come at it from another angle. Reflect and articulate honest understanding of the other persons argument and then provide a smart counter argument. Because being dishonest and distorting my statements and then acting like you know my beliefs better than I just makes you sound ignorant pompous and clueless.

No shit sherlock. Biology is what determines a persons sex. The standard genders of male and female are based on those biologies but they are also based on social constructs. This is where gender identity comes from. I know you’ve heard this. What I don’t understand is why you think it makes you look smart by playing dumb like you don’t understand it or pretending that it does not exist. I know you think you’re making me look stupid but you’re the one acting like you don’t get it. Why not come at it from another angle. Reflect and articulate honest understanding of the other persons argument and then provide a smart counter argument. Because being dishonest and distorting my statements and then acting like you know my beliefs better than I just makes you sound ignorant pompous and clueless.
You aren't reading what I am writing. The SEX is what makes the social constructs not the other way around. You believe girls play with dolls because society says they should. I believe girls play with dolls because they want to play with them as their sex/gender drives that trait not the other way around.

Not never… I saw it all the time, but nothing like the shit I’m seeing leaders doing to Biden right now. It’s schoolyard bully trolling shit. Total disgrace
This is all those Far Righties in RL........
1635453504710.jpeg

You aren't reading what I am writing. The SEX is what makes the social constructs not the other way around. You believe girls play with dolls because society says they should. I believe girls play with dolls because they want to play with them as their sex/gender drives that trait not the other way around.
Well there are also dudes that like to play with dolls and pick berries instead of hunt and who feel gross when hair grows on their body so for those dudes they identify more with the social constructs set for females. Same for the other way around

We think it's really weird about those trucks you play with on the rug, loading them up with marbles and blocks.

Freedom of speech is a MOTHERFUCKER, huh, lefties.

You guys hate it.
Do you call him Mr. Freedom of speech or are you allowed to call him dad? I mean what level of acknowledgement are we talking about here?

Well there are also dudes that like to play with dolls and pick berries instead of hunt and who feel gross when hair grows on their body so for those dudes they identify more with the social constructs set for females. Same for the other way around
Yes....a very tiny percentage and we are changing everything to accommodate them and I find that utterly ludicrous.

Let 'em. Seems to me it's going too far to make eunuchs of the males and ruin a girl's metabolism for any future reproduction with huge doses of hormones, and put her in grave danger of getting cancer in her 50s.

If they have a death wish of that sort, they'd better do it on their own when they are grown.

But probably by then they'll have grown out of it.

I think every doctor who does this to children should not just be de-licensed, but tried in court and convicted and jailed. But docs sure do luuuuuvvvvvvvv their money intake; they'll do anything to anyone to get it.

Let 'em. Seems to me it's going too far to make eunuchs of the males and ruin a girl's metabolism for any future reproduction with huge doses of hormones, and put her in grave danger of getting cancer in her 50s.

If they have a death wish of that sort, they'd better do it on their own when they are grown.

But probably by then they'll have grown out of it.

I think every doctor who does this to children should not just be de-licensed, but tried in court and convicted and jailed. But docs sure do luuuuuvvvvvvvv their money intake; they'll do anything to anyone to get it.
I agree. I think hormone injections in children is a step too far

The Grand Old Party reduced to playing the clown. Pathetic losers. So sad.
Sad is the Democrats turning their backs on cities being burned in the name of protest or terrorists beating the crap out of drivers trying to get home or go to work.

Just look at you people losing your shot over a slogan. I thought you people were all about free speech?

Forum List

Back