Freshman Rep. Jasmine Crockett B!^(# Slaps Tastse Out Of Republicans Mouths On House Floor

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
Crockett seized upon a comment by fellow freshman Rep. Anna Paulina Luna (R-FL) who had accused Graves of not doing enough about sexual assault cases, which she claimed were up 48 percent.

“What I am asking is for you to do your job and make them feel safe,” Luna said to Graves. But before he could respond, she cut him off and yielded her time. Which might not have been a great decision, with Crockett ready to pounce with the Trump card.

“I’m so excited that my colleagues across the aisle care about sexual abuse considering the frontrunner right now for the presidency has just been found liable for sexual abuse,”

“My Republican colleagues want to talk about keeping the streets of DC crime-free,” Crockett said. “They can’t even keep the halls of Congress crime free. We’re going to talk about this because I got 24 seconds.

“My freshman colleague has just been indicted on 13 felony counts, right? But have they exhibited any courage to say, ‘you know what, we will not allow this in our body. We will disallow this in our body. We will make sure that we expel this individual?'"

“They have not. So, what I don’t want to hear is that they care about crime because if they did they would start by cleaning up our own house and mind our own business instead of coming after D.C.”

A dumbass hate filled Democrat Uppity Negro Ho. One of the most pathetic excuses for a human being on the face of the earth.

Crockett seized upon a comment by fellow freshman Rep. Anna Paulina Luna (R-FL) who had accused Graves of not doing enough about sexual assault cases, which she claimed were up 48 percent.

“What I am asking is for you to do your job and make them feel safe,” Luna said to Graves. But before he could respond, she cut him off and yielded her time. Which might not have been a great decision, with Crockett ready to pounce with the Trump card.

“I’m so excited that my colleagues across the aisle care about sexual abuse considering the frontrunner right now for the presidency has just been found liable for sexual abuse,”

“My Republican colleagues want to talk about keeping the streets of DC crime-free,” Crockett said. “They can’t even keep the halls of Congress crime free. We’re going to talk about this because I got 24 seconds.

“My freshman colleague has just been indicted on 13 felony counts, right? But have they exhibited any courage to say, ‘you know what, we will not allow this in our body. We will disallow this in our body. We will make sure that we expel this individual?'"

“They have not. So, what I don’t want to hear is that they care about crime because if they did they would start by cleaning up our own house and mind our own business instead of coming after D.C.”

Your "pResident" showers with his daughter

Typical Democrat covering for her party undermining America on every front.

Forum List

Back