GOP Congressman Wears ‘Let’s Go Brandon’ Mask on House Floor

He wasn't a Russian.agent, he was (and still is) a Russian patsy. Impeachment is a legitimate political process. "Fuck Joe biden" is not.

Republicans have degenerated to a party of 12 year old retarded fascists. Time for you to own it, because it already owns you.
"Fuck Joe Biden" is protected under the 1st Amendment. I am not a Republican. I am an Independent. Have never belonged to a political party. So what am I "owning" exactly? When the Democratic party elects Muslim extremists into Congress, the Secy of Transportation takes months off from work, they try to prevent cameras from being present at the TX border, falsely accuse border agents of using whips and continue to bring up Trump in every other sentence, that party will lose credibility and the polls illustrate that. Maybe leftists should continue to follow and try to bully Senators like Sinema in the bathroom?

"Let's Go Brandon" is a swipe at the media as much as it is at Biden. The thread below is case in point.

"Fuck Joe Biden" is protected under the 1st Amendment. I am not a Republican. I am an Independent. Have never belonged to a political party. So what am I "owning" exactly? When the Democratic party elects Muslim extremists into Congress, the Secy of Transportation takes months off from work, they try to prevent cameras from being present at the TX border, falsely accuse border agents of using whips and continue to bring up Trump in every other sentence, that party will lose credibility and the polls illustrate that. Maybe leftists should continue to follow and try to bully Senators like Sinema in the bathroom?

"Let's Go Brandon" is a swipe at the media as much as it is at Biden. The thread below is case in point.

Tl;Dr. "Fuck Joe Biden" isn't illegal. That's all the protection it gets under the first amendment.

You mean, after losing both Houses of Congress and the presidency, all you have left are empty slogans? I hear you. My sympathies. :itsok:

Um 50 50 isn't losing the senate. And um.....2022 will be an ass whipping of dems like you haven't seen in your lifetime, son.

1640526775434.png

Forum List

Back