Jim Jordan Calls on Anthony Fauci to Resign: If He 'Had Any Sense of Honor Left'

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Regardless of your personal feelings toward Fauci, the guy really needs to go.
Whether deserved or not, millions of Americans do not trust him, and he causes polarization. If he truly loves this country, and truly desires to see this pandemic end, he would pass the torch to a new spokesperson, a new voice. Someone who can take the spotlight off of themselves, and focus it on the pandemic itself.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crim...family-attorney-says/ar-AAPWOw6?ocid=msedgntp
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/a...sers-have-misgivings/ar-AAPVj2o?ocid=msedgntp
1635217870655.png

Representative Jim Jordan has said that if infectious diseases expert Dr. Anthony Fauci had any dignity, he'd immediately resign.

Whether deserved or not, millions of Americans do not trust him, and he causes polarization. If he truly loves this country, and truly desires to see this pandemic end, he would pass the torch to a new spokesperson, a new voice. Someone who can take the spotlight off of themselves, and focus it on the pandemic itself.

I do not approve of statements he made denying NIH funded gain of function research in China. That said, cannot understand Jordan. He did not advise trump to quit and trump was certainly without honor. I did not know honor was so important to republicans anymore. Especially Jordan. Isn't he the college coach sexual abuser?

A Trump supporter talking about honor. If Jim Jordan had any honor he would resign. He voted to throw out the votes of thousands of Americans because the election didn't go the way he hoped.

I do not approve of statements he made denying NIH funded gain of function research in China. That said, cannot understand Jordan. He did not advise trump to quit and trump was certainly without honor. I did not know honor was so important to republicans anymore. Especially Jordan. Isn't he the college coach sexual abuser?
Trump has far more honor than Biden, but yet you babble on.

Jim Jordan is a jerk. Likely worse.

Fuck that. You want him gone because you don't like him..."whether he deserves it or not"?

Fuck off.

And fuck Gym Jordan. HE ought to resign.

I have been vaccinated. I do not believe the vaccine is some sort of magic tracking device.

There are a ton of people who do not trust a guy that would argue that a pandemic would be a cost worth risking to do the kind of research we stopped funding. That would lie under oath. I have condemned lying politicians on both sides consistently. We have to STOP accepting that.

He should be arrested but he really does need to be gone. As I said, I was vaccinated but I cringe every time I hear his voice.

The "Fauci Ouchie" has infected your brain.

Forum List

Back