GOP Blames Obama For Delaying Flights

"Already some in Congress are trying to unDO! these automatic spending cuts..."-- Obama insisting on his Brutal sequester
It's Obama insisting to keep the PRESSURE on to avoid the GOP's across the board sequester cuts and replace them with a balanced and targeted compromise.
And it's you insisting on lying, no surprise there.

Here is what Obama said with the part you dishonestly edited out:

"Already, some in Congress are trying to undo these automatic spending cuts.

My message to them is simple: No. I will veto any effort to get rid of those automatic spending cuts to domestic and defense spending. There will be no easy off ramps on this one.

We need to keep the pressure up to compromise -- not turn off the pressure. The only way these spending cuts will not take place is if Congress gets back to work and agrees on a balanced plan to reduce the deficit by at least $1.2 trillion. That’s exactly what they need to do. That’s the job they promised to do. And they've still got a year to figure it out.

Although Congress has not come to an agreement yet, nothing prevents them from coming up with an agreement in the days ahead."

"Already some in Congress are trying to unDO! these automatic spending cuts..."-- Obama insisting on his Brutal sequester
It's Obama insisting to keep the PRESSURE on to avoid the GOP's across the board sequester cuts and replace them with a balanced and targeted compromise.

My message to them is simple: No. I will veto any effort to get rid of those automatic spending cuts to domestic and defense spending. There will be no easy off ramps on this one.

We need to keep the pressure up to compromise -- not turn off the pressure. The only way these spending cuts will not take place is if Congress gets back to work and agrees on a balanced plan to reduce the deficit by at least $1.2 trillion. That’s exactly what they need to do. That’s the job they promised to do. And they've still got a year to figure it out.

Although Congress has not come to an agreement yet, nothing prevents them from coming up with an agreement in the days ahead."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kj1y3q92sog]Remember when President Obama supported the sequester cuts? - YouTube[/ame]

Obama insisted on the Sequester

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kj1y3q92sog]Remember when President Obama supported the sequester cuts? - YouTube[/ame]

Obama insisted on compromise.
You insist on lying.

President Obama: "We need to keep the pressure up to compromise"

Barack Obama and his family cost the taxpayer $1.4billion per year, according to a recently published book.
This means paying for hundreds of Secret Service agents, travel in the secure space of Air Force and funding a team of doctors to follow Mr Obama around.

Read more: Obama family 'costs taxpayers $1.4BILLION per year' | Mail Online

So if Obama and his family just reduced by $140 million a year that would keep all the air traffic controllers working.

The National Air Traffic Controllers Association, the union that represents about 15,000 civilian controllers employed at FAA facilities,
confirmed on Sunday that the furloughs had begun. The budget cuts required by the federal sequester led the FAA to require controllers to take one day off without pay for every 10 work days.
FAA Cuts Threaten to Worsen Air Delays - WSJ.com

One day out of 10 is equal to 1,500 controllers. At $100,000/year salary that equals $150 million or about 10% of Obama's $1.4 billion cost to tax payers!!!

Barack Obama and his family cost the taxpayer $1.4 billion per year, according to a recently published book.

Well yeah...with all those $200 million trips to India and all......:eusa_whistle:

There are plenty of administrators that could be furloughed and no one would even know the fucking hacks weren't there.

This is another stunt by the fucking government to maximize the pain so as to manipulate the sheep

Yes, and we could cut the number of Generals and Admirals by half and no one would notice, in fact, the military would be more efficient.

I have no problem with that. You think I would?

Obama insisted on compromise.
You insist on lying.

President Obama: "We need to keep the pressure up to compromise"

Obama Fluffer lying and covering for Obama

Obama INSISTED on Sequester

"Already, some in Congress are trying to undo these automatic spending cuts. My message to them is simple: No. I will veto any effort to get rid of those automatic spending cuts to domestic and defense spending. There will be no easy off ramps on this one."

Stop Lying

Obama said it himself

The gop needs to shout this out loud and clear...this is your Dear Leaders and his comrades in arms fault..

The delays, which were attributed to the furloughing of Federal Aviation Administration employees, forced waits of more than two hours at New York City and Washington D.C. airports.

Before some morning flights could even land, Republicans were quick to place the blame on President Obama. On Twitter, GOP aides pushed the hashtag #ObamaFlightDelays. Calls came from several top offices for the president to use his authority to redirect the cuts, and some members and campaign committees accused the administration of trying to make a political point at the inconvenience of everyday travelers.

A month-and-a-half after the mandatory budget cuts were initiated, Monday's response was the sharpest round of sequester-related attacks by Republicans since they collectively bemoaned the ending of White House tours.

Yet since those White House tours ended, the economic ramifications of sequestration have been felt in many, and more substantive, ways. Private cancer clinics have denied Medicare patients, Head Start has closed its doors to students, and military students have lost their tuition assistance. That no hashtag campaigns were birthed from those cuts left ample space for pushback.
Obama blames the GOP for the sequester that was his idea.

The delays, which were attributed to the furloughing of Federal Aviation Administration employees, forced waits of more than two hours at New York City and Washington D.C. airports.

Before some morning flights could even land, Republicans were quick to place the blame on President Obama. On Twitter, GOP aides pushed the hashtag #ObamaFlightDelays. Calls came from several top offices for the president to use his authority to redirect the cuts, and some members and campaign committees accused the administration of trying to make a political point at the inconvenience of everyday travelers.

A month-and-a-half after the mandatory budget cuts were initiated, Monday's response was the sharpest round of sequester-related attacks by Republicans since they collectively bemoaned the ending of White House tours.

Yet since those White House tours ended, the economic ramifications of sequestration have been felt in many, and more substantive, ways. Private cancer clinics have denied Medicare patients, Head Start has closed its doors to students, and military students have lost their tuition assistance. That no hashtag campaigns were birthed from those cuts left ample space for pushback.
Obama blames the GOP for the sequester that was his idea.

It would probably be quicker to list what he doesn't blame the GOP for.

Funny, I keep reading/hearing that most airports have been operating with little or no problems.

And since the majority of Americans can't afford to fly, why the fuck are the GOP bringing this up?

When in the hell is Obama going to be President? When is he going to be a leader instead of a little child? When is he going to grow up and realize not everything is going to be his way. When do you think he will stop lying about the sequester and stop f..king with people's lives?

Of course it is all the minorities party fault. Never in the history of the Republic has the majority ever ran the country. My gosh the left has lost their collective minds.

Valarie Jarret is the presedent. She has her man hands up that puppet's ass, that's why he can't utter a complete sentence without a teleprompter.

You're implying the left has a mind?

Congress can end sequester at any time. They never should have passed it in the first place. If Congress could do its job, they would not be holding the nation hostage

Your moonbat messiah said he would refuse to sign a bill without the sequester bed wetter, keep trying to revise history though. It's your SOP.

There are plenty of administrators that could be furloughed and no one would even know the fucking hacks weren't there.

This is another stunt by the fucking government to maximize the pain so as to manipulate the sheep

Actually people probably would notice, since there wouldn't be anyone interfering with production.

Doesn't the buck stop with him asswipe?

Funny, I keep reading/hearing that most airports have been operating with little or no problems.

And since the majority of Americans can't afford to fly, why the fuck are the GOP bringing this up?

Just got this from JetBlue, I have three flights this week...

Possible delays and cancellations: check flight status
Inbox
x
JetBlue Airways [email protected] via jetblue.bounce.ed10.net
5:22 PM (7 minutes ago)

I guess the flights out of your Mom's Basement are on time

why not, the dems blame bush for everything, housing crash, economy.... hurricanes, terrorist attacks, war casualties, collateral damage, recessions, unemployment, deficits, diseases, gas prices, crime....

but obama gets a pass on all of it

If I left anything else out feel free to continue...

Forum List

Back