Trump Blames CDC and Obama for his COVID-19 FUBARs

It was against this backdrop that a reporter asked Trump late last week about whether he was prepared to "rethink having an Office of Pandemic Preparation in the White House." The president replied:

"I just think this is something, Peter, that you can never really think is going to happen. You know, who -- I've heard all about, 'This could be...' -- you know, 'This could be a big deal,' from before it happened. You know, this -- something like this could happen.... Who would have thought? Look, how long ago is it? Six, seven, eight weeks ago -- who would have thought we would even be having the subject? ... You never really know when something like this is going to strike and what it's going to be." djt.

And this person is Our President.
Don't be fooled again.
A blithering idiot president for blithering idiot cultists.

Lmao. your bullshit links prove nothing loser.

Denial, Denial, Denial.

Yeah, Yeah it does.
Obama acted within 11 days, NOT 6 months you tard. FACTS are difficult for you we know.
God Bless You lil' man.

PJ Media is an extreme right conservative opinion and commentary subscription based site that that was founded in 2004.
You know they are desperate losers when they pull the Obama card.
I never mention obama, whale.
Wait....did you just mention............................Former President Obama???
upload_2020-3-13_9-36-51.jpeg

I mean we all know he's a kenyan born muslim faggot

Well, there you go again.
More lies.

Try to keep up lil' man.
Why? Why would I keep up with you America hating vermin? All you do is spew garbage.

I'm truly saddened that people like you exist in our World.
You bring negativity and hatred.
View attachment 312194
Yes...we've noticed that trumpanzees do that. It's pretty obvious.

Lmao. your bullshit links prove nothing loser.

Denial, Denial, Denial.

Yeah, Yeah it does.
Obama acted within 11 days, NOT 6 months you tard. FACTS are difficult for you we know.
God Bless You lil' man.

PJ Media is an extreme right conservative opinion and commentary subscription based site that that was founded in 2004.
You know they are desperate losers when they pull the Obama card.
I never mention obama, whale.
Wait....did you just mention............................Former President Obama??? View attachment 312199
Nope, I never mentioned the kenyan born muslin faggot

Who'd have ever predicted it? :heehee:

President Donald Trump is clearly feeling the stress of the global pandemic on his doorstep. On Friday morning, he tweet-blamed the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and former President Barack Obama for the mistakes his administration has made in the response to the novel coronavirus.

“For decades the @CDCgov looked at, and studied, its testing system, but did nothing about it,” he wrote, referring to a serious lag in U.S. testing capabilities that have led to a further spread of the virus. “It would always be inadequate and slow for a large scale pandemic, but a pandemic would never happen, they hoped.”

Trump went on to blame his predecessor, writing, “President Obama made changes that only complicated things further,” he wrote. “Their response to H1N1 Swine Flu was a full scale disaster, with thousands dying, and nothing meaningful done to fix the testing problem, until now. The changes have been made and testing will soon happen on a very large scale basis. All Red Tape has been cut, ready to go!”​

Trump Blames CDC and Obama for His Mistakes Over COVID-19
At every turn, when Trump has the opportunity to take responsibility, act presidential, he ends incompetent, self serving, bumbling and blaming others.

The leader of the Party of Personal Responsibility has turned it into the Party of It's All Their Fault, They're Out To Destroy America.

Nothing is EVER Trump's fault.

President Donald Trump is clearly feeling the stress of the global pandemic on his doorstep. On Friday morning, he tweet-blamed the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and former President Barack Obama for the mistakes his administration has made in the response to the novel coronavirus.

“For decades the @CDCgov looked at, and studied, its testing system, but did nothing about it,” he wrote, referring to a serious lag in U.S. testing capabilities that have led to a further spread of the virus. “It would always be inadequate and slow for a large scale pandemic, but a pandemic would never happen, they hoped.”

Trump went on to blame his predecessor, writing, “President Obama made changes that only complicated things further,” he wrote. “Their response to H1N1 Swine Flu was a full scale disaster, with thousands dying, and nothing meaningful done to fix the testing problem, until now. The changes have been made and testing will soon happen on a very large scale basis. All Red Tape has been cut, ready to go!”​

At every turn, when Trump has the opportunity to take responsibility, act presidential, he ends incompetent, bumbling and blaming others.

The leader of the Party of Personal Responsibility has turned into the Party of It's All Their Fault, They're Uot To Destroy America.

Bullshit! He responded in a way that left Obama in his dust!

A Tale Of Two Pandemics: Media Downplayed Swine Flu Outbreak Under Obama

I mean we all know he's a kenyan born muslim faggot

More lies.

Try to keep up lil' man.
Why? Why would I keep up with you America hating vermin? All you do is spew garbage.

View attachment 312194

It's pretty obvious you have serious mental issues. Cannot debate without throwing out pejoratives.

At every turn, when Trump has the opportunity to take responsibility, act presidential, he ends incompetent, bumbling and blaming others.

The leader of the Party of Personal Responsibility has turned into the Party of It's All Their Fault, They're Uot To Destroy America.

PolitiFact - Donald Trump wrong saying Barack Obama did nothing about swine flu

Well the Hussein certainly fucked up the H1N1 response. Then he also failed to build up the CDC afterwards to get them ready for another pandemic.

Do those facts hurt your feelings or something?

Provide a link showing exactly how Obama fucked H1N1 up?

He was on it within 11 days. TRUTH
I'm sure you will post some lame RW report saying Obama did NOTHING for 6 months, and 1,000's had already died. LIE.

At that 6 month mark they had a vaccine ready, that's when President Obama declared a National Emergency to cut the red tape in order to facilitate the distribution of the vaccine. How could they develop a vaccine if they were doing nothing since April?

The Banana Republicans propagandist know Trump is a dumb-shit who parrots every Faux broadcast that is favorable to him.
I never claimed the CDC did nothing. I stated the facts, Obama waited until October 2009 to declare a national emergency when 1000 Americans (mostly under age 65) were already dead.

Yet the left is claiming that President Trump has done nothing or not enough when it’s just starting here.

Right, you said he fucked up the response. Well it was the professionals at CDC's job and Obama let them do it. What did Obama do to hinder them that fucked up the response? The false narrative here is that when Obama called a national emergency to help distribute the vaccine nation wide, it was somehow his administrations first response to the pandemic.

I guess Obama is responsible for Trump having to dissolve the Pandemic Task force too. That Trump thinks he can dissolve Obama's legacy is going to be part of his own disastrous legacy.

Watch Trump deal with this "crisis". Under Barry we lost thousands to the Swine flu. I guarantee you that the death toll for this pandemic will be a fraction of that because Trump is better at getting things done than Barack Obama ever was.

What you liberals think is going to be your ticket to getting clueless Joe Biden elected will end up being one more example of how effective Trump is when it comes to fixing things. When the Swine flue pandemic and this one are compared Trump is going to look like a stud and you on the left will be wailing about how it's not a fair contest.
Barry who? Goldwater is dead and Manilow doesn`t do politics. Have you any plans to grow up?
I'm always amused by you progressives that saw nothing wrong with referring to George W. Bush as "Dubya" but get your panties in a knot if anyone uses the same name that Barack Obama used for himself until he needed something more "exotic" to take advantage of college admissions! Grow up? Give me a break. I'm not the one throwing tantrums over names!

Well the Hussein certainly fucked up the H1N1 response. Then he also failed to build up the CDC afterwards to get them ready for another pandemic.

I'm sure you will post some lame RW report saying Obama did NOTHING for 6 months, and 1,000's had already died. LIE.

At that 6 month mark they had a vaccine ready, that's when President Obama declared a National Emergency to cut the red tape in order to facilitate the distribution of the vaccine. How could they develop a vaccine if they were doing nothing since April?

The Banana Republicans propagandist know Trump is a dumb-shit who parrots every Faux broadcast that is favorable to him.
I never claimed the CDC did nothing. I stated the facts, Obama waited until October 2009 to declare a national emergency when 1000 Americans (mostly under age 65) were already dead.

Yet the left is claiming that President Trump has done nothing or not enough when it’s just starting here.

Right, you said he fucked up the response. Well it was the professionals at CDC's job and Obama let them do it. What did Obama do to hinder them that fucked up the response? The false narrative here is that when Obama called a national emergency to help distribute the vaccine nation wide, it was somehow his administrations first response to the pandemic.

I guess Obama is responsible for Trump having to dissolve the Pandemic Task force too. That Trump thinks he can dissolve Obama's legacy is going to be part of his own disastrous legacy.

Ah, so THAT'S how it works? When there is a problem during Obama's Administration it's the fault of the CDC because it's their job therefore not his problem...but when there is a much smaller problem during the Trump Administration it's Trump's fault because he's in charge? Wow...

Ah, so THAT'S how it works? When there is a problem during Obama's Administration it's the fault of the CDC because it's their job therefore not his problem...but when there is a much smaller problem during the Trump Administration it's Trump's fault because he's in charge? Wow...

Thanks for jumping in. Perhaps you can answer what Obama did to hinder the CDC's response in April 2009. Did he jump in a make untrue statements and down play the seriousness of the situation? Trumpybear is responsible for his words and actions not the CDC's

You really are blind -- and deaf -- unable to see your own double standard

PolitiFact - Donald Trump wrong saying Barack Obama did nothing about swine flu

Ya, we've posted links lie AP, Snopes, & Politifact HUNDREDS of times.

They cling to their lies like they unapoligically cling to their Orange Clown.

And his followers will believe it.

At every turn, when Trump has the opportunity to take responsibility, act presidential, he ends incompetent, self serving, bumbling and blaming others.

The leader of the Party of Personal Responsibility has turned it into the Party of It's All Their Fault, They're Out To Destroy America.

Nope - The man who's never apologized, confessed to a sin, asked for forgiveness or admitted he was wrong ...

We'll call him the BPIC aka Buck Passer In Chief. Sad :(

politics-trump-president_trump-blame-blame_game-scapegoats-ktun461_low.jpg

More lies.

Try to keep up lil' man.

View attachment 312194

It's pretty obvious you have serious mental issues. Cannot debate without throwing out pejoratives.

Mental issues? LoL!! :D

71124.jpg

View attachment 312194

Mental issues? LoL!! :D

71124.jpg
Handsome eh?

Forum List

Back